It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Donald Trump Was Never Vulgar With Me Says Ex-Beauty Queen

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+10 more 
posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 08:33 AM
link   

Former Miss Teen USA Katie Blair says Donald Trump is far from the sleazy guy he's being made out to be ... based on her experiences with him on TV shows and pageants. Katie was Miss Teen USA '06 and Miss CA USA '11 ... and Trump owned both pageants at the time. We talked to her about her interactions with the boss, and while she admits there were plenty of situations for him to leer ... she insists it NEVER happened. Katie says anyone who's had any experience with live TV would know there's an obvious reason why Trump couldn't have done many of the things some other pageant contestants have accused him of doing. Check out her take on Trump -- who stood by her during her scandal with former Miss USA Tara Conner. Katie's clearly got his back when it comes to his ethics. As for whether he's got her vote? Katie's made her decision, though it's hardly a ringing endorsement.

Source

I wonder how much the Clinton's are paying these other women to come forward to character assassinate Trump? It does make you wonder, because plenty more are coming forward saying that Trump was always a gentleman. So there seems to be a huge conflict of stories here. Who is right? Who knows. But I find it real convenient that they are coming out now just weeks before the election. This has the Clinton stank hand written all over it.

And you know, Katie Blair was around other women at the time too. I'm sure these women "talk" and whatnot behind the scenes. So if anything pervy went on regarding Trump, I'm sure Blair would have known about it.
edit on 14-10-2016 by Bloodydagger because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 08:36 AM
link   
Not nearly as much as Trump's campaign is paying Bill's accusers.

Does a rapist rape every woman they come across???

That's your point essentially.

"Oh this woman says Trump was fine so he can't be what he is accused of."

That said, both Bill & Donald are besties with Epstein.
Both visited paedo island/parties.

F em both.

Edit: you'd also have to ignore Trump's own words that he has been backstage and ogled the naked women (children?)...
Or is Trump a liar?
edit on 14-10-2016 by Hazardous1408 because: Noted.

edit on 14-10-2016 by Hazardous1408 because: Spelling.

edit on 14-10-2016 by Hazardous1408 because: Spacing.

edit on 14-10-2016 by Hazardous1408 because: Spelling.

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 08:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: Hazardous1408
Not nearly as much as Trump's campaign is paying Hill's accusers.

That's you're point essentially.

Bothvisited paedo island/parties.

F em both.

Well, point is, Blair was around other women at the time too back stage and whatnot. You know as well as I do that women talk. So what I am saying, is that if anything pervy was going on that made these women uncomfortable, Katie Blair would have known at the time.

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 08:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: Bloodydagger

F em both.

Well, point is, Blair was around other women at the time too back stage and whatnot. You know as well as I do that women talk. So what I am saying, is that if anything pervy was going on that made these women uncomfortable, Katie Blair would have known at the time.

No one has said Trump goes backstage every time.

So it's a strawman argument basically.

He admitted to doing it. So why should we believe her and not him?

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 08:44 AM
link   
Team Hillary's sloppy last minute hit pieces are falling apart.
Looks like they had no plan B, the planned out Muchada story and the Billy Bush thing, which btw destroyed his career for nothing add one more under the bus, was all they had.

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 08:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: Bloodydagger

F em both.

So why should we believe her and not him?

Because she'd be the one getting violated.
edit on 14-10-2016 by Bloodydagger because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 08:47 AM
link   
a reply to: Bloodydagger

'No men are anywhere, and I’m allowed to go in, because I’m the owner of the pageant and therefore I’m inspecting it…. "Is everyone OK"? You know, they’re standing there with no clothes. "Is everybody OK?"

'And you see these incredible looking women, and so I sort of get away with things like that.' - DJT

So this was a lie???

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 08:47 AM
link   
a reply to: Hazardous1408

So Trump paid off women decades before he decided to run for president? You do understand that the Clinton accusations have been going on for years and years, right?

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 08:49 AM
link   
That is very sad, Bush really didn't deserve that.

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 08:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: eluryh22

So Trump paid off women decades before he decided to run for president? You do understand that the Clinton accusations have been going on for years and years, right?

As provable as the Clinton team paying Trump's accusers, is my point.

You do understand Trump has had these allegations thrown at him for decades right?
Including one from his own ex-wife.

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 08:54 AM
link   
That's the sort of behavior I expected from a classy man like Trump.

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 08:56 AM
link   

You do understand Trump has had these allegations thrown at him for decades right?

There is one documented payment..... from Clinton to Paula Jones in the full amount of $850,000 she asked for.

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 08:59 AM
link   

What I would describe as a heart-felt, honest video was made by a former Miss Universe manager who states Donald was always a gentleman. I caught it on my Twitter feed last night. The very beginning of the video is cut off as she identifies herself. (I certainly wouldn't describe her as a redneck!! Humor!)

Link

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 09:02 AM
link   
It's pretty clear to anyone who wants to be even slightly objective that the current smears against Trump are BS. He's right when he says the media are out to get him on behalf of Hillary Clinton. If they were real journalists they would be covering both sides of the story and the women who show the other side of the story would be on CNN et al too.

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 09:03 AM
link   

I'm sure these women "talk" and whatnot behind the scenes.

You're sure, huh? Well, let me tell that women DON'T talk freely about their experiences with sexual assault and their sense abuse of power, and whatnot, especially against the same people who awarding the coveted title that they are competing for.

I guess this Blair woman just wasn't Donald's type, or he just didn't have enough time to "move on her like a bitch".

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 09:03 AM
link   

There is one documented payment..... from Clinton to Paula Jones in the full amount of $850,000 she asked for.

You mean a settlement.

I've always been suspect of people who settle instead of going for full justice and imprisonment of their attackers.

Just reeks of money seeking behaviour.

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 09:04 AM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

It's pretty clear to anyone who wants to be even slightly objective that the current smears against Trump are confirmation that his proud and boastful claims to Billy Bush and Howard Stern were 100% true!

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 09:04 AM
link   
Hey I have no experience with him either.

Doesn't mean he didn't do it.

So what he never hit on her.

That doesn't mean these other women are lying.

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 09:05 AM
link   

You mean a settlement.

I've always been suspect of people who settle instead of going for full justice and imprisonment of their attackers.

Just reeks of money seeking behaviour.

I'm inclined to agree with you regarding seeking justice.
But.... the topic is whom is paying whom.

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 09:06 AM
link   
a reply to: windword

So you speak for ALL women?

<<   2  3  4 >>

join