It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Donald Trump Was Never Vulgar With Me Says Ex-Beauty Queen

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 12:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
But the teens in the miss teen USA did say it.

Of course they did, they've long lost their looks and have bills to pay and mouths to feed.

But that's beside the point. The fact is that Trump never admitted to walking into a teen dressing room like was being said here.

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 12:33 PM
link   
A billionaire surrounded by thousands of beautiful women for 40 years or so. Zero assault claims until he ran for President against a Clinton.

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 12:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Bloodydagger

Wrong. There were assault claims long before he ran for president.

His story was always that the women were looking for attention trying to get 15 minutes of fame and he used his 24/7 on-call lawyers to sue them or drag it out till they dropped the case.

Now there are tapes of him admitting the things he had been previously accused of. The women are coming forward now because he can't sleazily use his lawyers to quietly shut them up there is too much attention on it.
edit on 14-10-2016 by Grimpachi because: spelling

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 12:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bloodydagger
A billionaire surrounded by thousands of beautiful women for 40 years or so. Zero assault claims until he ran for President against a Clinton.

Exactly!
How does this help women that have been sexually assaulted? You come out at a time that could NOT be more conspicuous?

Even if you didn't want to report it 15-30 years ago, fine. Come out 5 years later. 10 years later. But a MONTH before the election?
Where were they when he first announced he was running? Why not then?

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 12:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Grimpachi

Why can't we just make things up and blame the possible victims tho???

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 12:59 PM
link   
a reply to: chiefsmom

Probably because they don't want to go thru all the victim blaming you all are doing
www.careeraddict.com...

You all don't get to decide when they should have reported it.

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 01:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: chiefsmom

Exactly!
How does this help women that have been sexually assaulted? You come out at a time that could NOT be more conspicuous?

Even if you didn't want to report it 15-30 years ago, fine. Come out 5 years later. 10 years later. But a MONTH before the election? Where were they when he first announced he was running? Why not then?

Have you forgotten that until recently there were no recordings of him bragging about it?

Why would they come out at the beginning? Look at the lot of you blaming them and calling them liars and that is with the recordings of Trump. Without the recordings I can just imagine how vicious people would be to them with Trump probably trying to sue them as well.

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 01:13 PM
link   

Wheres the proof that women came out before he ran for president? Why wasn't it ever "news" ?

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 01:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sremmos80

Probably because they don't want to go thru all the victim blaming you all are doing
www.careeraddict.com...

But those are isolated incidents. one vs one. Boss vs a single employee and not the entire set of women of said company. What we are seeing here, is Trump being around thousands of women all at once and these women all know each other mostly. Walking into dressing rooms while they are nude supposedly and doing other supposed pervy acts around numerous women all at once who are familiar with each other. So if you don't think for one second that any of that would have came out by now if its true, then I have a bridge to sell you. When you get A LOT of people involved, no matter the situation, PEOPLE TALK. Its human nature. Loose lips sink ships so to speak. Why do you think its easy to speak at AA type meetings? Because after a while, these people get to know each other and build a rapport and they get comfortable and tell their story or what has "happened" etc. Well, these women ALREADY knew each other, so "talk" will happen behind closed doors. "Hey, has Donald done this to you yet? Is he acting weird?" "OH YEAH, HE DOES THAT TO YOU TOO?!" then it snowballs.

In other words, if its AS BAD as people say it was, then its a MASSIVE scandal and these things don't stay silent when its an entire group of people who see each other daily and are familiar with one another. People will know.
edit on 14-10-2016 by Bloodydagger because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 01:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sremmos80

www.careeraddict.com...

But those are isolated incidents. one vs one. Boss vs a single employee and not the entire set of women of said company. What we are seeing here, is Trump being around thousands of women all at once and these women all know each other mostly. Walking into dressing rooms while they are nude supposedly and doing other supposed pervy acts around numerous women all at once who are familiar with each other. So if you don't think for one second that any of that would have came out by now if its true, then I have a bridge to sell you. When you get A LOT of people involved, no matter the situation, PEOPLE TALK. Its human nature. Loose lips sink ships so to speak.

In other words, if its AS BAD as people say it was, then its a MASSIVE scandal and these things don't stay silent when its an entire group of people who see each other daily and are familiar with one another. People will know.

There's no point. These people would be arguing the case if the media came out and said Trump was a space alien. They have no integrity at all.
It's best to just remind them every time that Bill Clinton is a rapist and Hillary Clinton viscously attacked his victims and ruined their lives.
edit on 14/10/2016 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 01:27 PM
link   
a reply to: Sremmos80
Sorry.
I haven't blamed anyone. I've questioned the legitimacy. That is it. I wasn't there, and I am guessing you weren't either? Could be wrong though.

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 01:29 PM
link   

Jesus, can nobody read anymore? Where did I blame them?
Oh, and I am sure that recording was there. I didn't say he didn't say stupid things. Someone just went digging for dirt, and found it. hmmmm......

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 01:38 PM
link   

You are blaming them for not coming out sooner. It is their fault no one is taking them seriously it seems.
edit on thFri, 14 Oct 2016 14:00:58 -0500America/Chicago1020165880 by Sremmos80 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 01:40 PM
link   

That was just a quick source to show how common it is for things like this to go unreported.

I know you want to use the one girl vs the many that say different.

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 01:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: chiefsmom

I don't know if these women are lying or not. I do believe they should have filed some kind of charges if it did happen.
How do we, as women, expect things to change, if we don't do anything about it?

Yes at the time it happened .... Not 20 years later

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 02:11 PM
link   

Wheres the proof that women came out before he ran for president?Why wasn't it ever "news" ?

I am not going to list all of them because there is just way to much that comes up in searches.

1997: Jill Harth

In a 1997 lawsuit against Trump, Jill Harth accused Trump of “attempted ‘rape.’

Filed in 1997

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 02:19 PM
link   

And what happened with that Lawsuit? How far did it go?

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 02:24 PM
link   

I could pull random women off the street who would all line up and say Cosby didn't rape them. It doesn't mean Cosby isn't a serial rapist.

A few women not being victims of Trump doesn't mean others weren't.

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 02:27 PM
link   

Look it up. I have already given you the lead and provided you with evidence that there were assault claims long before he ran for president as I had previously stated.

If you don't want to look it up then figure it out Trump is a billionaire with 24/7 lawyers at his beck and call that has a history of dragging court cases out filing counter suits and settling out of court with non-disclosure agreements and gag orders.

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 02:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: eluryh22
There is one documented payment..... from Clinton to Paula Jones in the full amount of $850,000 she asked for.

The fact that Bill Clinton is a rapist and should be in jail doesn't mean Trump didn't do these things. They used the exact same tactics of suing people into silence or quietly paying them off. We elected one rapist, lets not make the same mistake again.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join