It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

aliens...?hillary...?rockefeller...?WTF?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 01:27 PM
link   
https://__._/podesta-emails/emailid/6983

Return to search View email View source FW: email for John Podesta (Eryn) from Edgar Mitchell re Skype From:[email protected] To: [email protected] Date: 2015-07-10 23:21 Subject: FW: email for John Podesta (Eryn) from Edgar Mitchell re Skype Hugs Eryn, I called and left you a voice message today Friday. On behalf of Dr. Mitchell, I would like to set up our Skype talk with John at his earliest convenience to discuss Disclosure. Thank you for letting me know dates and times when he is available. Love, Terri Terri Donovan Mansfield 602-885-9058 | [email protected] From: Terri D. Mansfield [ mailto:[email protected]] Sent: Thursday, June 11, 2015 5:31 AM To: [email protected] Cc: [email protected]; [email protected] Subject: email for John Podesta (Eryn) from Edgar Mitchell re Skype Dear John, In ongoing requests for our Skype talk to discuss Disclosure and the difference between our contiguous universe nonviolent obedient ETI and the celestials of this universe, and because Hillary and Bill Clinton were intimates of Laurance Rockefeller who had an avid interest in ETI, I direct your attention to Scott Jones, PhD. In Scott’s book Voices From the Cosmos, he describes himself as an octogenarian in full karmic payback made following 30 years in the military, half in combat arms and half in intelligence. He references you in his ETI matter, as well as the Catholic Church. Disclosure is now top priority for ETI itself in protection of the people. Thank you for giving me 3 dates and times when you are available to Skype with Terri Mansfield and me about Disclosure and ETI. Best regards, Edgar Edgar D. Mitchell, ScD Apollo 14 astronaut 6th man to walk on the Moon Zero Point Energy Consultant PS My speaking in this 5+ minute video about the importance of Disclosure may help you understand our desire to speak with you. www.inquisitr.com... PPS I am now Zero Point Energy consultant to two organizations specializing in z.p.e.

holy mother of earth! WTF is this admission? is this proof?
aliens want us to know they are here to help!
are the elite blocking this?
wow jsut wow

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 01:40 PM
link   
a reply to: nobunaga
I didn't see proof of anything. Just a guy asking for some Skype time to discuss his theory of ETI....

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 01:40 PM
link   
i think it's Spam mail mate tbh..

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 01:43 PM
link   

If aliens were really good and really here, they're really bad at what they supposedly are.

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 01:50 PM
link   

The ET are here and has set limits on what our world can and cannot do. They also dictate what must be done. Much of this we are seeing. Obama rushed headlong into it after GWB got it started.

Nuclear wars of trading ICBMs will not be allowed, but certain religions must be contained and that entails a lot of smaller actions (wars). The stronger nations are each vying for a larger share of the action and none are playing fair because so much is at stake.

The superiority of the US in working with the ETs in the past is going to fade as we become just another country on the rocks because of the controlling ET intervention. As this inevitable chaos engages our nations to various degrees of social engineering forced upon the world, the US retains an important advantage as we plainly have alien technology in the triangles.

It is just a question of time and circumstance before TSHTF.

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 02:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: Orionx2
I didn't see proof of anything. Just a guy asking for some Skype time to discuss his theory of ETI....

I see no proof either - nothing even remotely close thereto - but .. "some guy"?

Those Apollo astronauts were not just "some guys".
NASA was sort of careful who they chose to go to the Moon.

Of all the people who have claimed to get access to inside information, Mitchell has always seemed the most plausible to me. As he once said: "look, when you have walked on the Moon, all kinds of doors [space related] doors are open to you". And I believe that. I can see how Apollo astronauts could sort of automatically part of otherwise confidential inner circles.

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 03:39 PM
link   
Guess this just goes to prove that just because you work in high places, you aren't safe from receiving mails from crackpots...

Just google some of those email adresses... seriously, who the hell uses a "professional" email adress called "terribillionaires"???

Unfortunately this is one of those mails where Podesta received it, but I doubt he gave it much attention, I know I wouldn't.

And aw man, look at that tacky website. Looks like a 90s curtain crawled off the window and barfed out a website and a lady. :S
www.terrimansfield.com...

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 03:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: DupontDeux

originally posted by: Orionx2

I see no proof either - nothing even remotely close thereto - but .. "some guy"?

Those Apollo astronauts were not just "some guys".
NASA was sort of careful who they chose to go to the Moon.

Of all the people who have claimed to get access to inside information, Mitchell has always seemed the most plausible to me. As he once said: "look, when you have walked on the Moon, all kinds of doors [space related] doors are open to you". And I believe that. I can see how Apollo astronauts could sort of automatically part of otherwise confidential inner circles.

Ok, former astronaut and now is some kind of alien zero point energy technology consultant.......

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 04:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Orionx2

Space doors?

Hey, they are called "airlocks"!

[/sarcasm]

OP, do not see a lot here even if I was looking. But it sure makes one heck of a thread title!

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 05:54 AM
link   
I thought we were against illegal aliens? They are not sending their best. They're bringing their problems here. They're bringing lasers, they're bringing abductions. They're rapists, probing our women. And some, I assume, are humanoid people.

Does it not remind you of the Watchmen? Fake aliens used to unite the Soviet Union and America, what with Trump cozying up to Russia...

top topics

join