It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Us on the brink of Civil War

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 08:18 AM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

I have said this for quite some time as well.

All these "patriots" on the internet don't seem very willing to take action themselves. They are just crying for others to take action, and actually criticizing others for not taking action while they sit at home on their ass.

So go ahead OP, start your civil war if you think it is so imminent and important...don't wait for others to do what you are advocating.

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 08:35 AM
link   
a reply to: kruphix

The real-world issue most directly associated with these yahoos is that there are mentally-ill individuals that take their rhetoric to heart.

Aside from that, as Krazy noted, the buffoonery involved would be comical.

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 09:01 AM
link   
a reply to: CrapAsUsual

There will be a lot of people who've been lied to for a year and a half by FOX'NEWS', Alex Jones, Breitbart, Trump, etc, who'll be very disappointed, angry, and looking for ways to show it. The days after the election will be a very dangerous time. But most Trumpers will settle down and go back to living their lives, (I hope). Some though will choose the 'revolution' route, (a.k.a. - suicide-by-cop/soldier).

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 09:03 AM
link   
I think the bigger question is, if Trump wins, how long before people start following the media's crumb trail and blaming Russia, and we end up in a bigger mess. Civil War in the US will probably never happen, as most people are medicated either by drugs or social media and have lost their ability to actually do anything. But I notice nearly everytime a poll is released about Trump gaining or leading, the very next story is about Russian hackers meddling.

I seriously doubt Trump will be president, especially if there is an illuminati, tptb, ruling elite, etc etc. (

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 09:19 AM
link   

Not many people will care when Hillary loses, just the media elite who has to continually lie about her support may cause trouble.

For the Hillary described basement dwellers to understand, the picture of the barely visible tiny crowd on the right of Hillary represents the 1% elite who want to rule over the deplorables represented by the huge massive crowd on the left.
edit on 12-10-2016 by TinfoilTP because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 09:39 AM
link   
a reply to: TinfoilTP

I find it Hillaryous that you believe in your own memes.

Keep denying reality; keep absorbing media garbage from your chosen MSM.

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 09:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
It depends on how the ones who steal the election react. If Trump really does have that magnitude of support and Hillary still "wins" then it has to be rigged, and everyone will know it. At that point, the Hillary camp has to crack down on the country to keep it from getting out of control and that's when it spirals out of control.

Awesome. Now if Trump loses — it must be rigged — because you know, he has bigger rallies. Listen to yourself:

"and everyone knows it"

No. Just because you and like-minded peers have an opinion doesn't mean that it's the opinion of "everyone." Get out of your Trump bubble.

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 09:45 AM
link   

Sir or Madam, you need to prepare yourself. Trump is NOT going to win the election.

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 09:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: TownCryer

Sir or Madam, you need to prepare yourself. Trump is NOT going to win the election.

And there was no way upstart Obama was going to beat Hillary either, because his massive crowds at rallies didn't mean anything.

Your sides narrative is a joke.

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 09:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: TinfoilTP

And there was no way upstart Obama was going to beat Hillary either, because his massive crowds at rallies didn't mean anything.

Your sides narrative is a joke.

I think you need to look up the meaning of the word "joke."

I don't think it means what you think it means.

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 10:08 AM
link   

She had eighteen thousand five hundred people at an event in Ohio on Monday night.

Crowds at a rally don't amount to a hill of beans in the voting population.

Ill say it again
We need to stop pretending that the man has a path to the white house.
He does not.
It is completely over for Trump

Over...

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 10:09 AM
link   
deleted
edit on 12-10-2016 by NGC224 because: just because

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 10:15 AM
link   

There will be a lot of people who've been lied to for a year and a half by FOX'NEWS', Alex Jones, Breitbart, Trump, etc, who'll be very disappointed, angry, and looking for ways to show it. The days after the election will be a very dangerous time. But most Trumpers will settle down and go back to living their lives, (I hope). Some though will choose the 'revolution' route, (a.k.a. - suicide-by-cop/soldier).

I'm just going to say it......and suicide by threatening/assaulting , a minority..........

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 10:16 AM
link   
a reply to: Atsbhct

Raise up Alex Jones and Breitbart viewership and ratings for a month.
Then it's football season.

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 10:27 AM
link   
a reply to: tothetenthpower

Millennials are not Trump supporters.
They are mostly Hillary supporters with some being independents.

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 10:31 AM
link   

35 and 55???
No dude.
Men between 45 and 70.

Beer drinkers and boob grabbers.

PS and under educated.

edit on 10122016 by Sillyolme because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 10:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

35 and 55???
No dude.
Men between 45 and 70.

Beer drinkers and boob grabbers.

PS and under educated.

"I don't always grab boobs...but when I DO, I drink Dos Equis."

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 10:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: CrapAsUsual
Apart from having Donald Trump as the Republican nominee, the most amazing thing in this election campaign is watching how the candidates from both parties on live events.

Trump has many more attendees than Clinton and despite her much larger budget that could be used to bus people to the events, she can´t have a decent attendance.

I´ve tried to find a table with a city by city comparison, Trump Vs Clinton

I´ve fond this article:
www.thegatewaypundit.com...

And this table:
truthfeed.com...

The differences are in the order of 10/1

I wonder. If Grandma wins the election. How will Trump supporters react? -For them is election is well beyond democratic principles, its about getting back their jobs, its about getting rid of criminals on a tough way, its about reversing the globalisation perverse consequences.

I'd be more worried about what will happen of Trump wins. The media has given people all the justification and rationalizations for taking violent action. We've already seen Hillary/Bernie supporters in violent mobs beating up anyone who supported Trump.

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 10:37 AM
link   
a reply to: TheBulk

... and we've seen Trump supporters beating protesters, with DJT egging them on from the podium.

Don't worry though, Donald Trump is not going to win the election. You can put your mind at ease on that point.

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 10:38 AM
link   
Just don't civil war near me capt americas

All trespasser will be shot

Survivors will be shot again.

No Shelter

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join