It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Us on the brink of Civil War

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 10:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheBulk

originally posted by: CrapAsUsual
Apart from having Donald Trump as the Republican nominee, the most amazing thing in this election campaign is watching how the candidates from both parties on live events.

Trump has many more attendees than Clinton and despite her much larger budget that could be used to bus people to the events, she can´t have a decent attendance.

I´ve tried to find a table with a city by city comparison, Trump Vs Clinton

I´ve fond this article:
www.thegatewaypundit.com...

And this table:
truthfeed.com...

The differences are in the order of 10/1

I wonder. If Grandma wins the election. How will Trump supporters react? -For them is election is well beyond democratic principles, its about getting back their jobs, its about getting rid of criminals on a tough way, its about reversing the globalisation perverse consequences.

I'd be more worried about what will happen of Trump wins. The media has given people all the justification and rationalizations for taking violent action. We've already seen Hillary/Bernie supporters in violent mobs beating up anyone who supported Trump.

Calm yourself...no worries...he wont.

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 01:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: CrapAsUsual
Us on the brink of Civil War

What dramatic fear-mongering!
It'll never happen.
Just a bunch of hot-under-the-emotional-collar ignorant rednecks. Without intellect, emotion is all they have, and that won't carry them too far.
We need a good nuclear war!
Bring it on!

new topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join