It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Us on the brink of Civil War

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 07:05 AM
link   
a reply to: Bedlam

Thats a perfectly acceptable reason

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 07:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: CrapAsUsual
a reply to: reldra

I could only find a table showing data until August. It could be interesting a more updated table.

Its an harmonica, she likes to do music with her mouth.

Huma. #LorenaHickok

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 07:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: reldra

has many more attendees than Clinton and despite her much larger budget that could be used to bus people to the events, she can´t have a decent attendance.

This is not true. And WHAT is your avatar eating?

I'm pretty sure that is a harmonica.

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 07:07 AM
link   
a reply to: CrapAsUsual

33-55 year olds seem the least likely candidates to me to up and leave their families, jobs, homes, mortgages, televisions, comforts, etc. to join a "revolution" in support of a reality tv real estate mogul.

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 07:10 AM
link   

Thats a perfectly acceptable reason

I am totally flummoxed. Aghast. Mentally compromised. That these two are the "best" that we have to offer.

Personally, I can recall when presidential campaigns gave you options that challenged your convictions and intellect. Who shall I vote for was a bit more of a decision. Not "douche" or "# sandwich", but "this guy is good" "that guy is good" "it's hard to decide if Kennedy is better or not" sorts of things.

Not that I was old enough to vote in a lot of them. But I could read about the choices and be faced by not knowing what was screwy about both. It was more which one you'd want. Not "OMG, they both suck more than a Dyson".

eta: If I were going to do a write-in, it would be Mike Rowe.
edit on 12-10-2016 by Bedlam because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 07:24 AM
link   
In practice, civil war means one of two things.
It starts with a violent attack on the authorities already in place, or a defection of local authorities in defiance of central authority (as in 1861).
Which side is more likely to set either scenario in motion?

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 07:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: reldra

has many more attendees than Clinton and despite her much larger budget that could be used to bus people to the events, she can´t have a decent attendance.

This is not true. And WHAT is your avatar eating?

That's a mouth organ.

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 07:34 AM
link   
Regardless of who wins...the other side will claim the election was rigged.
Democrats will claim it was the Russians...Republicans will claim Democrats stuffed ballots, messed with the machines and had dead folks voting.

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 07:42 AM
link   
I am very much in favor of armed uprising. It's time. Personally, I'm sick to death of hearing about it.

I want to see these people who are constantly claiming that the real reason for the Second is so they can fight back against a corrupt government (as if there has ever been any other type.)

I want them to put their lives on the line instead of just talking about it.

Sure, innocent people will die. Sure, the result will be stronger gun control laws. Sure, State and Federal governments will have even more justification to tighten the rope of authoritarian control.

But at least, the self-proclaimed patriots will finally have their day.

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 07:43 AM
link   

I wonder. If Grandma wins the election. How will Trump supporters react?

They will whine for another 4-8 years and concoct hair-brained conspiracies that fit their cognitive dissonance. Same thing they did under Obama's presidency.

For them is election is well beyond democratic principles, its about getting back their jobs

A good portion of Trump's support are close to or are at retirement age. They don't need to get their jobs back. Though, I wonder, where did their jobs happen to go?

its about getting rid of criminals on a tough way

How would they do that, beyond what our justice system already does?

its about reversing the globalisation perverse consequences.

Too late. Globalization is inevitable.

Us on the brink of Civil War

No. No it's not.

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 07:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66
I am very much in favor of armed uprising. It's time. Personally, I'm sick to death of hearing about it.

I want to see these people who are constantly claiming that the real reason for the Second is so they can fight back against a corrupt government (as if there has ever been any other type.)

I want them to put their lives on the line instead of just talking about it.

Sure, innocent people will die. Sure, the result will be stronger gun control laws. Sure, State and Federal governments will have even more justification to tighten the rope of authoritarian control.

But at least, the self-proclaimed patriots will finally have their day.

Lol. Get real. The only thing you'll see is another case like the Bundys.

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 07:57 AM
link   

I think the more concerning result will be what happens if Trump wins?

It seems much more likely that if Trump wins the left will throw the biggest temper tantrum ever and will get their BLM tools all riled up for more looting and rioting.

Where as if Hillary wins it's not very likely we'll see the Trump supporters do anything other than complaining on Facebook.
edit on 12-10-2016 by watchitburn because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 07:59 AM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

I am not unaware of the likelihood of that outcome.

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 08:00 AM
link   
Another interesting read:

graphics.latimes.com...

Things may not be that clear right now...

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 08:02 AM
link   
a reply to: watchitburn

Really? What evidence do you have to show that Democrats won't just bitch on Facebook just like you are saying the Republicans will bitch on Facebook? I'm pretty sure that no matter who wins, the other side will just do a lot of bitching on Facebook but you won't see too much organized revolting or even random rioting. You are being duped by the propaganda...
edit on 12-10-2016 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 08:02 AM
link   

Another interesting read:

graphics.latimes.com...

Things may not be that clear right now...

Yeah, things are quite clear ...

fivethirtyeight.com

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 08:05 AM
link   

Are you trying to steal the design of the chip from Charles Manson?
Manson Bedlam & Trump running the USA - that's a team I like to see.

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 08:09 AM
link   

Yes, Thats possible, Paula Jones has been quoted as saying that BC has told her that Grandma has eaten more p***y than him...

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 08:11 AM
link   
I love the stages of grief during election time.

First Stage: The polls are wrong because there are millions of silent supporters
Second Stage: Look at the rally size, proves the polls are wrong
Third Stage: The polls are "skewed"
Fourth Stage: The entire election is rigged
Fifth Stage: We will start a revolution if our guy doesn't win

This happened in 2008 and 2012.

It's all talk from bitter Americans who every 4 years think they are in the majority, and then slowly realize they are not. Instead of just accepting that their views are outdated...they always threaten war and violence. However, they are all talk and no action.

The simple fact is that a small minority can be very loud...but that doesn't make them right or prove they are winning.

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 08:14 AM
link   
a reply to: Atsbhct

Agreed.

This is what "social activism" has become.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join