It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Us on the brink of Civil War

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 06:40 AM
link   
Apart from having Donald Trump as the Republican nominee, the most amazing thing in this election campaign is watching how the candidates from both parties on live events.

Trump has many more attendees than Clinton and despite her much larger budget that could be used to bus people to the events, she can´t have a decent attendance.

I´ve tried to find a table with a city by city comparison, Trump Vs Clinton

I´ve fond this article:
www.thegatewaypundit.com...

And this table:
truthfeed.com...

The differences are in the order of 10/1

I wonder. If Grandma wins the election. How will Trump supporters react? -For them is election is well beyond democratic principles, its about getting back their jobs, its about getting rid of criminals on a tough way, its about reversing the globalisation perverse consequences.

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 06:44 AM
link   
a reply to: CrapAsUsual

They'll likely just complain a lot on social media...and do nothing else.

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 06:48 AM
link   
It depends on how the ones who steal the election react. If Trump really does have that magnitude of support and Hillary still "wins" then it has to be rigged, and everyone will know it. At that point, the Hillary camp has to crack down on the country to keep it from getting out of control and that's when it spirals out of control.

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 06:50 AM
link   

Trump has many more attendees than Clinton and despite her much larger budget that could be used to bus people to the events, she can´t have a decent attendance.

Event turnout is a poor indication of popularity in today's world.

Most events are televised or streamed, and since most people are lazy, will watch from home as opposed to going to an event. Let's not forgot trump started his campaign by paying people to stand in at his rallies.

How will Trump supporters react?

Like children probably, the same way that HRC supporters will act if Trump wins.

or them is election is well beyond democratic principles, its about getting back their jobs, its about getting rid of criminals on a tough way, its about reversing the globalisation perverse consequences.

So what you're saying liberals don't care about democratic principles, jobs, crime or the reversing of globalization?

You realize that the election is about the same thing for everybody right? Everybody has the same problems really - they simply disagree on how to solve them. This isn't an election about principles or where candidates stand on certain issues.

This is the election over who you hate less, who you are afraid of less and which person you think will do the least poor job for the next 4 years.

Thank my lucky stars I am not an American, cause I'd probably have to write in Cthulhu.

~Tenth

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 06:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: Atsbhct

They'll likely just complain a lot on social media...and do nothing else.

Correct. This is nothing. It is just a sh*tstorm in some echochamber.

And every time everyone jumps on the wagon and thinks "this is it, now we make revolution!". When in fact there is nothing behind it. Just 400lbs of a guy sitting on his bed writing some wannabe preppers' wet dream when his disability-cheque comes late.

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 06:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
It depends on how the ones who steal the election react. If Trump really does have that magnitude of support and Hillary still "wins" then it has to be rigged, and everyone will know it. At that point, the Hillary camp has to crack down on the country to keep it from getting out of control and that's when it spirals out of control.

If Hillary wins, all the Trump supporters will claim it's rigged, regardless of the truth.

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 06:54 AM
link   
a reply to: Atsbhct

These are not kids. They may do other things. NRA supporters. Think about it.

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 06:55 AM
link   
a reply to: cuckooold

I didn't say that alone would do it. Did I? I said it's the behavior of those in power that will decide. If they have stolen it, they will know it and they will act accordingly to consolidate the power they usurped. That is what will decide it.

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 06:56 AM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

Trump supporters are also 2nd amendment supporters and are mostly people between 35 and 55. not exactly your average social media user...

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 06:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: CrapAsUsual

Trump supporters are also 2nd amendment supporters and are mostly people between 35 and 55. not exactly your average social media user...

Millennials are 1980 to 2000. So yeah, you're average Trump supporter is using the internet.

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 06:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: tothetenthpower

Millennials are 1980 to 2000. So yeah, you're average Trump supporter is using the internet.

Wait ... I thought Trump supporters were all a bunch of old white guys? Now they're the basement crowd? Can't you guys get your stories straight?

link   

has many more attendees than Clinton and despite her much larger budget that could be used to bus people to the events, she can´t have a decent attendance.

This is not true. And WHAT is your avatar eating?

link   

I wonder. If Grandma wins the election. How will Trump supporters react? -For them is election is well beyond democratic principles, its about getting back their jobs, its about getting rid of criminals on a tough way, its about reversing the globalisation perverse consequences.

It's about them putting WAAAAY too much hype into a con man. Is Trump going to get you laid and make everything sunshine and rainbows too?
edit on 12-10-2016 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 07:00 AM
link   

You've got to be kidding. I can design you a router. Or the chips used in one.

While I'm not exactly sure I'm a "Trump supporter", I'm a "Oh, hell no" Hillarion. I'd vote for Charles Manson before either two major contenders, sorry to say. But if Hillary is my other option, then, no thanks. I'll "vote for" Trump.

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 07:01 AM
link   

Wait ... I thought Trump supporters were all a bunch of old white guys? Now they're the basement crowd?

I'm just going by what that person posted above. If the average Trump voter is 30 to 35, then they are Millennials.

Lol 'you guys'.

~Tenth

link   

Lifetime member of the NRA. Masters in physics and EE. Think about it.

link   

Apart from having Donald Trump as the Republican nominee, the most amazing thing in this election campaign is watching how the candidates from both parties on live events.

I´ve tried to find a table with a city by city comparison, Trump Vs Clinton

I´ve fond this article:
www.thegatewaypundit.com...

And this table:
truthfeed.com...

The differences are in the order of 10/1

We as "citizens" have already been domesticated. One person can be dangerous, a group of people will default to the laziest member.

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 07:02 AM
link   

You do realize that we have jobs to do don't you? If Trump loses, no worries. We go back to work, pay taxes, support the useless, and complain. If Trump wins, there is an army of unemployed thugs waiting to burn down cities.

Mind you, Trump supporters have not publicly threatened to riot. bLM has.

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 07:02 AM
link   
a reply to: reldra

I could only find a table showing data until August. It could be interesting a more updated table.

Its an harmonica, she likes to do music with her mouth.

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 07:03 AM
link   

Your responses actually bother me. I look at this and think, am I going to see her on the news Nov 9th?

True 2nd amendment supporters aren't running around shooting people thinking it will help them keep their guns. Why do you keep pushing like they will if Trump loses? Very odd response to me.

As a 2nd amendment supporter and someone who is #NeverHillary. I just pray that somehow we can survive either presidency.

What makes you think that this election (when all the others haven't) is sending us to a Civil War?
edit on 10/12/2016 by Martin75 because: Too early to spell

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join