It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rape victim to Hillary: You lied about me.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 7 2016 @ 12:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: ssenerawa
a reply to: Gryphon66

My god

The comparison is

Someone that's as you say only doing their job, involving themselves in and/or perputuating a grossly inexcusable act

If you don't see the comparison as I said prior, I need no longer to converse

I'll hold you to that promise.

posted on Oct, 7 2016 @ 12:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: jhn7537
I'm sorry, I can't buy the "a job is a job" excuse and that she did her job.... I don't care what my job is, in no way, no how, would I ever defend and try to get off a man who brutally raped a 12 year old girl... I would quit my career and all the hard work I put into that career before ever defending scum like that POS... it takes a special kind of piece of sh*t to defend a child rapists.. Not everyone has it in them.. Not surprised Hillary had zero issues with it.
Thank you.

posted on Oct, 7 2016 @ 12:08 PM
link   

I'm sorry, I can't buy the "a job is a job" excuse and that she did her job.... I don't care what my job is, in no way, no how, would I ever defend and try to get off a man who brutally raped a 12 year old girl... I would quit my career and all the hard work I put into that career before ever defending scum like that POS... it takes a special kind of piece of sh*t to defend a child rapists.. Not everyone has it in them.. Not surprised Hillary had zero issues with it.
Thank you.

I really hope this Thomas Alfred Taylor character is dead by now, and hopefully was dealt a swift act of Karma after being released after only 2 months served... This whole story makes me sick, but of course the MSM wouldn't touch this with a 10 foot pole..

posted on Oct, 7 2016 @ 12:10 PM
link   

I don't care what my job is, in no way, no how, would I ever defend and try to get off a man who brutally raped a 12 year old girl...

He pled guilty. She didn't get him off...

posted on Oct, 7 2016 @ 12:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: Benevolent Heretic

I don't care what my job is, in no way, no how, would I ever defend and try to get off a man who brutally raped a 12 year old girl...

2 months served for what was done to that poor little 12 year old girl is getting off.... I don't care what argument anyone makes. Simply put, he got off... He destroyed this young girls life and the chance to have children herself.. This man should have been shot on the spot, but only served 2 months and you reply with "she didn't get him off".... wow

posted on Oct, 7 2016 @ 12:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Bluntone22

she should'nt have needed a better lawyer, it seems (from the edited scripts above) that some evidence was suppressed by hillary somehow. and you know its wrong to do whats legally permissible, or why else would hillary campaign keep talking about trump using whats permissible by law to make him look evil on his taxes paid/not paid. if you are against clinot its not permissible. but i will def be sharing the vid with my family and friends.

posted on Oct, 7 2016 @ 12:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: vonclod

might not be the job for people with high moral standards

I think you just hit the nail on the head.

posted on Oct, 7 2016 @ 12:16 PM
link   
Here is state of arkansa ve Taylor, so read it and decide for yourself. There was supposed to be two witness, not sure what happened to them

www.scribd.com...

On a side note,

Hillary had him take a polygraph test, and he passed. She said, she stopped trusting them after that and laughed.

posted on Oct, 7 2016 @ 12:18 PM
link   
I'll just leave this here....

Every survivor of sexual assault deserves to be heard, believed, and supported.

- Hillary Clinton

I don't care what her job was. She's no better than the man she fought so hard for. Disgusting, vile creatures with no moral compass who are happy to put a child through hell for their own selfish desires.

Kathy Shelton is the sole reason why I will vote for ANYONE besides that evil 8*****.

posted on Oct, 7 2016 @ 12:19 PM
link   

2 months served for what was done to that poor little 12 year old girl is getting off....

His sentence wasn't up to Hillary, though!

Simply put, he got off... He destroyed this young girls life and the chance to have children herself.. This man should have been shot on the spot

I completely agree! But blaming it on Hillary is hardly suitable. Blame the legal system. Which I would agree with. Yeah, he got off, but that's no credit to Hillary.

posted on Oct, 7 2016 @ 12:20 PM
link   
a reply to: ssenerawa

I did and answer your question and also provided you with an example of the lengths I would go to to protect my family. If my jonmb is do what your told or have your family wiped out ala the ss in nazi Germany. Your damn right I'm going to save my family.

But once again you are comparing apples to nazis, there is a large scale difference in the acts attributed in your line of questioning.

Also of note in the eyes of the law you are innocent until proven guilty and as such she should have defended him to the best of her abilities.

How many people have been exonerated due to falsified evidence? Presumed guilty before they ever set foot in a court room and had there defender give up on them and let them wash on down the drain to prison for a crime they didn't commit?

edit on 7-10-2016 by crimsongod21 because: Fix glaring typo

posted on Oct, 7 2016 @ 12:20 PM
link   

So she lied when she was bragging? Because those were her words... "Got him off".

posted on Oct, 7 2016 @ 12:24 PM
link   
a reply to: ghostrager

When you and others say you don't care "what her job was" the blatant ignorance you're demonstrating of our legal system is frankly astounding.

Everyone, even those accused and convicted of the most horrendous crimes, gets a fair trial. You can beat your chest all you want (which would be more convincing if the interest in women's rights went beyond feebly trying to damn Clinton) and talk about how horrible it was that this little girl was raped ... and you'd be absolutely right!

Child abuse and crimes against women and girls are appalling, sadly, the right-wing in this country tends to favor the rapists rather than the victims.

You're so blinded by hatred for Clinton, you're advocating that the rule-of-law be scrapped.

Keep on with the limp appeals to emotion ... when I see you next week defending the rights of women and speaking out against child and sexual abuse, perhaps they'll be a bit more convincing, and not sound sooo much like you (and others here) are grossly using the story of a 12 year old girl to try to make political points.

If you want to talk about disgusting ... that's where I'd put my marker.
edit on 7-10-2016 by Gryphon66 because: Noted

posted on Oct, 7 2016 @ 12:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bone75
Because those were her words... "Got him off".

She said, "Yeah, he plea-bargained... got him off."

posted on Oct, 7 2016 @ 12:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66my last sentiment to you

If you must behave in such a manner to support Hillary means you should re-evaluate your views.

You're not being honest Gryphon.

"Are SS soldiers justified in killing millions of innocent people because they were only doing their job."

Quite frankly I find it pretty sad. That you simply refuse to say no, that it is not and was not justified.

edit on 7-10-2016 by ssenerawa because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 7 2016 @ 12:27 PM
link   
a reply to: soulwaxer
Funny to see the conservative idiots search for anything to make Hillary look bad.

posted on Oct, 7 2016 @ 12:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bone75
Because those were her words... "Got him off".

She said, "Yeah, he plea-bargained... got him off."

So that's your spin... he got his self off? lol

Are we still talking about his charges?

(post by ghostrager removed for a manners violation)

posted on Oct, 7 2016 @ 12:32 PM
link   

a reply to: Gryphon66my last sentiment to you

If you must behave in such a manner to support Hillary means you should re-evaluate your views.

You're not being honest Gryphon.

"Are SS soldiers justified in killing millions of innocent people because they were only doing their job."

Quite frankly I find it pretty sad. That you simply refuse to say no, that it is not and was not justified.

I see you can't even make good on a promise for a whole hour.

I've shown that your entire point, such as it was, is based on the most rank and vile imaginations. Your entire point is trying to use a 40- year old legal case AND the sad matter of a child being raped for NOTHING MORE than to argue a political point.

You find what I said sad? Fair enough. I find what you and yours are doing here to be utterly repulsive in every way.

Now, kindly keep your promise and move on.

posted on Oct, 7 2016 @ 12:32 PM
link   

snopes

Mostly False

Hillary Clinton did not volunteer to be the defendant's lawyer, she did not laugh about the case's outcome, she did not assert that the complainant "made up the rape story," she did not claim she knew the defendant to be guilty, and she did not "free" the defendant.
"Hillary told me she didn’t want to take that case, she made that very clear,” recalls prosecutor Gibson, who phoned her with the judge’s order.
“She got appointed to represent this guy,” he told CNN when asked about the controversy.

Of course they have to give that answer.
Defence lawyers are scumbags. I know some lawyers who refuse to take on cases they feel violate the rights of children . They have morals.

This guy most likely went on to rape again.

This is but one example of Hillary violating women's rights.

This woman does not care about anyone. She's a conniving liar
edit on 7-10-2016 by violet because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join