It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rape victim to Hillary: You lied about me.

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 7 2016 @ 03:07 PM
link   
a reply to: ssenerawa

I'm guessing there are maybe a handful of her supporters on ATS so the chances of them reading and replying are already low.

posted on Oct, 7 2016 @ 03:12 PM
link   
You know I hate that sheep attitude that if it's your job you should blindly follow orders, regardless.

I reckon there have been times in the past, in fact am certain there have been times in the past, when a policeman done something he shouldn't have because he was told to. That an army done something it shouldn't have because they were obedient cowards who blindly followed orders.

Issues like criminal defense should be contentious in the modern, allegedly civilised world.

Real heroes would stand up and defy after a certain point is crossed, and some have in the past no doubt. Don't fool yourself by any means, attrocities are carried out on both sides. So we're supposed to be automatons that blindly follow orders no matter how disgusting. That should defend and have released back into the public, rapists and murderers.

The minute a defense lawyer realises a client is guilty they should act like a human being, instead of an economic slave or greed-merchant.

That we tolerate this kind of thing in this day and age, when we pride ourselves apparently, on how liberal we are.

We hold our armies up as heroes, our police as heroes. But even in those terms, most hate lawyers.

Anyone who thinks it's not morally corrupt has serious problems. Sorry, but it's your job is a piss poor excuse for being an awful person who willl happily sell their soul to the highest bidder. Isn't the presidency of amercia supposed to be a position reserved for the great and good? Has that ever actually been the case?

How can it possibly ever be if the people it presides over are so morally weak to think that blindly following such orders is acceptable?

It's disgusting.

posted on Oct, 7 2016 @ 03:19 PM
link   
To add - I find it especially telling that certain individuals who virtue signal in other more lefty threads are here defending this awful goat of a woman.

Such a dichotomy of character, schizofrenic, even. Very telling, indeed.

People aren't always basing their opinions on what they really believe, but are often times trying to project a certain image for more selfish reasons.

Their efforts to defend this woman with cheap slogans about how she was doing her job are especially telling. Smoke and mirrors, indeed! Such a liberal and caring attitude, to think it's acceptable for a cheapskate bottom-feeder to make money and advance her dirty career off the misery of a rape victim and probably many other victims.

What a great person! She's so caring, etc, etc. Filthy is what she is.
edit on 7-10-2016 by samerulesapply because: Well, I made some mistakes, didn't I?

posted on Oct, 7 2016 @ 03:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: Benevolent Heretic

originally posted by: jhn7537
2 months served for what was done to that poor little 12 year old girl is getting off....

His sentence wasn't up to Hillary, though!

Simply put, he got off... He destroyed this young girls life and the chance to have children herself.. This man should have been shot on the spot

I completely agree! But blaming it on Hillary is hardly suitable. Blame the legal system. Which I would agree with. Yeah, he got off, but that's no credit to Hillary.

WOW.

Let me try to explain this to you, this is serious.

The bad legal system, of which lawyers are a very important part, puts a huge part of the blame on the young girl that was brutally raped and beaten, further traumatising her.

Oh, but it's OK, because as a lawyer you're not the jury or judge, and you didn't decide on the verdict. You only tried to convince everyone that the rapist should be let off easy, because the young girl pretty much wanted and asked for it (see pics of her injuries in video...). She has a taste for older men and fantasises about being raped. Never mind that she was a virgin and couldn't possibly know what it's like to be with an older man, let alone being raped by him (it). Did she also fantasise about being beaten to a pulp and into a coma for five days?

The reason that there is something wrong with the legal system, which includes the lawyers, is because many people in it have no morals and are only playing a selfish game for money and career opportunities. The better you are at destroying someone's life, the more you get payed. It certainly didn't hold back Hillary on her rise to power.

Typical of a sociopathic personality is that they have no clue about what their actions cause in other human beings. And if, by chance, they do happen to have an inkling of a clue, they wouldn't care one bit. In that sense, they aren't really human in my mind.

soulwaxer

posted on Oct, 7 2016 @ 03:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Annee

So if I had a job of which consisted picking the wings off butterflies all day of batting baby seals. It's ok

Or I joined your local mob,

just doing a job, or better put just doing what you were told to do not an excuse.

Hit men are just doing their job no?

Does being a Hillary supporter do something to your psyche, you should not have to trade in human morals to support her.

Basically if you were a lawyer appointed to defend the the man involved in the rape of one of your family members, you would not only do it. But you would do it to the best of your ability

You should re evaluate
edit on 7-10-2016 by ssenerawa because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 7 2016 @ 03:43 PM
link   
Some people just feel the need to jump on certain bandwagons, it's good that they flip from one extreme to the next because it's an identifier.

That's when you know, this person has no real conviction - they simply imitate the people they want approval from.

There are a lot of them on ATS, inconsistent.

It's a good thing, so I don't mind it so much. For me the people who are truly passionate about an issue for un-selfish reasons, are what matter on ATS. If we can make the distinction we've won a watch!

What an existence it must be, to keep atop the onslaugh of PC ideologies that continue to be born of outright stupidity...a full-time job. One week you're defending some gender thing or anyother and everyone's a phobe...the next you're towing the party line and telling everyone to be good little sheep and do as they're told - money makes the world go round!

posted on Oct, 7 2016 @ 03:47 PM
link   

Yeah, well said.

Technically - the guys who tortured and crucified Christ were just doing their jobs. I want to see people defend those guys! They probably earned less than Hillary and got fed to the lions soon after.

Where's the outcry?

edit on 7-10-2016 by samerulesapply because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 7 2016 @ 03:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: samerulesapply
Some people just feel the need to jump on certain bandwagons, it's good that they flip from one extreme to the next because it's an identifier.

That's when you know, this person has no real conviction - they simply imitate the people they want approval from.

There are a lot of them on ATS, inconsistent.

It's a good thing, so I don't mind it so much. For me the people who are truly passionate about an issue for un-selfish reasons, are what matter on ATS. If we can make the distinction we've won a watch!

What an existence it must be, to keep atop the onslaugh of PC ideologies that continue to be born of outright stupidity...a full-time job. One week you're defending some gender thing or anyother and everyone's a phobe...the next you're towing the party line and telling everyone to be good little sheep and do as they're told - money makes the world go round!

Really enjoyed this post. Thanks!

soulwaxer

posted on Oct, 7 2016 @ 03:53 PM
link   
I appreciate that, much obliged.

I also appreciate that there are still some like-minded people with enough vertebrae to be themselves and stand by their convictions.

Hats off to you, my friend.

posted on Oct, 7 2016 @ 04:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: ssenerawa

So if I had a job of which consisted picking the wings off butterflies all day of batting baby seals. It's ok

Legal justice is covered by the constitution.

Butterflies are just gonna have to fight their own battle.

posted on Oct, 7 2016 @ 04:31 PM
link   
I'm going to post this again for all of you who choose to keep claiming that doing her job wasn't right, that she should have crucified the man.

My question to these people is how many people had this happen to them that were innocent ? Convicted on falsified evidence and witness testimony failed by court system as they were already presumed guilty in the eyes of public opinion. How many more would it be if we didn't have lawyers that fought tooth and nail for the client?

posted on Oct, 7 2016 @ 04:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: soulwaxer
The bad legal system, of which lawyers are a very important part, puts a huge part of the blame on the young girl that was brutally raped and beaten, further traumatising her.

Oh, but it's OK, because as a lawyer you're not the jury or judge, and you didn't decide on the verdict.

Well, yes. That's actually the way our legal system works. Each position (judge, jury and lawyer) serves a vital function within our legal system to insure that it operates as fairly and justly as possible. Each and every person is GUARANTEED, by our constitution, to have assistance of counsel for their defense. That's just the way it is. Hillary was appointed THAT job. Not jury, not judge. But legal assistance, whether or not they're guilty.

Now, I'm not saying that every court case is settled fairly and justly. (Far from it, as this case shows.) But that's the goal of how our legal system. Each function has its job and they don't (and shouldn't) be performing the others' jobs.

The reason that there is something wrong with the legal system, which includes the lawyers, is because many people in it have no morals and are only playing a selfish game for money and career opportunities.

I agree with that. That describes several professions. Including politicians and real estate developer.

Typical of a sociopathic personality is that they have no clue about what their actions cause in other human beings. And if, by chance, they do happen to have an inkling of a clue, they wouldn't care one bit. In that sense, they aren't really human in my mind

But... you are supporting Trump. You just described him...

posted on Oct, 7 2016 @ 04:38 PM
link   

So if a lawyer knows that the murderer/pedophile/rapist or whatever is guilty, it's constitutional for that lawyer to knowingly twist facts in order to win some legal argument...to get the bet over an inferior opponent.

That language and semantics trump humanity in favour of what, money? Capitalism? Good sportsmanship?

Sure would make for an awesome president! Ruthless to the core!

you bleat on about how tolerant and liberal and caring you are one minute, you're all for defending and releasing allsorts of scum back into society the next.

The older I get, the more I realise that there are some seriously twisted people oth there. sucks being you, eh? I wonder what amazing technicolour raincoat you'll show up weaing when the next backwards, fake liberal, covertly evil fad come up - what sordid little band wagon you'll appear on next.

Interesting stuff.

posted on Oct, 7 2016 @ 04:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: Annee

originally posted by: ssenerawa

Legal justice is covered by the constitution.

Butterflies are just gonna have to fight their own battle.
Yes, but nowhere does it say it has to be Hillary

If you were a defense lawyer and appointed to defend the person involved in the rape of your daughter. Would you defend him to the best of your ability?

I'm not asking you to blindly babble what's the law I'm asking you a moral ethically moral question.

Is everything able to be justified because someone gave you a piece of bread for it.

posted on Oct, 7 2016 @ 04:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: crimsongod21
I'm going to post this again for all of you who choose to keep claiming that doing her job wasn't right, that she should have crucified the man.

My question to these people is how many people had this happen to them that were innocent ? Convicted on falsified evidence and witness testimony failed by court system as they were already presumed guilty in the eyes of public opinion. How many more would it be if we didn't have lawyers that fought tooth and nail for the client?

She knew he was guilty she said that he forever destroyed her faith in lie detector test's

posted on Oct, 7 2016 @ 04:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: ghostrager
I'll just leave this here....

Oh my, that was hard to watch. The woman is a nightmare.

I took the liberty of fixing it for you though.

soulwaxer

posted on Oct, 7 2016 @ 04:47 PM
link   
a reply to: crimsongod21

Yeah, any lawyers who helped truly innocent people did a good thing.

You need to think...a defense lawyer is tasked to defend someone on the basis they are innocent. Are you honestly going to tell us that if someone defends let's say a murderer, knowing they are guilty....that there isn't a problem?

Are we really that evil? Tell me you're not serious, please. Say it ike it is, ignore the pre-programed mindset my friend you are being duped.

That defense lawyer is the epitome of scum, a person who is acting against the best interests of society - it should be a criminal offence.

Yes, people accused of a crime do deserve to be defneded and not one person disputed that - this is pecifically a discussion where people believe a defense lawyer not only defended someone she knew was guilty of an absolutely heinous crime - but bragged and cackled about it like it was an achievment.

If you don't have a problem with that, then I'm afraid I have a problem with you. Anyone who is compicit in helping to release or free dangerous criminals, murderers, pedophiles, whatever - back into society, and make money out of it, is worse than any single on of those things - they're not a killer, or rapist, or sex offender, but they are all 3.

where these individuals are guilty of a subcrime, these callous, greedy cowards are guilty of supercrime. that we ignore this, and defend it - alleged 'good' and 'tolerant' people without protest, is dispicable.

If a defense lawyer is found to have deliberately aided a criminal they knew was guilty, they should be charged.

It's such deep rooted, the corruption, the idiotic and blind acceptance of it, there's very little hope things will ever change.

posted on Oct, 7 2016 @ 04:58 PM
link   
a reply to: samerulesapply

Any heinous act is justified as long as they are rewarded a few pecans

There was a few Hillary supporters earlier that wouldn't even admit that the holocaust was a bad thing, because the SS were just doing their jobs

posted on Oct, 7 2016 @ 05:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: Benevolent Heretic
a reply to: soulwaxer

No link? Where did the rape victim say Hillary lied about her? I'd like to post, but there's nothing here to post about...

This has been discussed in many threads...

www.abovetopsecret.com...
www.abovetopsecret.com...
The first thing she sais 38 secs

posted on Oct, 7 2016 @ 05:06 PM
link   

Thanks! Hadn't seen that yet.

soulwaxer

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join