It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rape victim to Hillary: You lied about me.

page: 16
<< 13  14  15   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 11:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: blueman12
she was playing a game to win.

Welcome to the legal system.

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 04:05 PM
link   
a reply to: crimsongod21

That has to be the most creative defence of depravity in the dark, festering heart of an evil human being I've ever heard. Try asking some war vets how they feel being compared to a dirty, rank peadophile... See what happens, I dare you.

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 09:20 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyInTheOintment

Considering the fact that I never once compared vets to the pedophile in question, but I did use my friends story as an example I will give you a pass at least you tried to read my post. I was talking about HRC comments and how it is very likely it was a coping mechanism (gallows humor) and as such I gave an example, also of note before I shared my friends story I asked him if he minded as it is a very personal thing to be sharing.

Also as an aside thank you, while I'm sure you didn't mean it as a compliment I still think I'm going to take it as such.

edit on 11-10-2016 by crimsongod21 because: Add text

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 09:22 PM
link   
As someone so infamously said, "What difference-- at this point-- does it make?" The facts are that she was forced to take the case of someone she had no desire to defend. Her obligation was to give him "the best possible defense." She did that. But that does not explain or even justify the cavalier manner with which she treated the outcome of the case or, even in retrospect, the tactic she used to get her guilty client off with a light sentence.

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 09:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: blueman12
LoL at all the fools defending hillary. Its not a matter of hillary deciding to take the case or not.

The issue lies in how she did anything it took to get him off knowing that he raped the girl. She was not simply defending him, she was playing a game to win.

In other words, she has no compassion or empathy.

However, the law is what is important, even when it allows one to be legally raped, robbed, or killed. Hillary apologists.....

She did her job, the police botched the investigation by destroying evidence, the mother forced the plea deal, the judge commuted the sentence, therefore Hillary Clinton has no compassion or empathy.

No matter how many times I see this pretzel logic, I'm still amazed and aghast.

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 10:31 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 12:15 AM
link   
a reply to: sputniksteve

Notice where the only actual personal attacks are coming from.

The facts of this matter are beyond clear. The Hillary haters can't see beyond their despite.

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 08:13 AM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

Maybe I'm alone in this regard but I take personal attacks as a sign that the comments being made are having an educational effect.

When a poster can no longer make a "rational" comment and has to break down into attacks and name calling it means you have so completely broken down the argument that they have lost. It might not change the mind of the attacker but it might help in changing the mind of other people reading.

Wear the attacks like a badge of honor, you are doing good work in helping to provide actual information and proof as opposed to knee jerk reactionary rhetoric.

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 02:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66

The facts of this matter are beyond clear. The Hillary haters can't see beyond their despite.

The original offending comment was also removed, so I actually don't have any issue with mine being removed. Seems the point was taken.
edit on 10/12/2016 by sputniksteve because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 02:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: crimsongod21
a reply to: Gryphon66

Maybe I'm alone in this regard but I take personal attacks as a sign that the comments being made are having an educational effect.

When a poster can no longer make a "rational" comment and has to break down into attacks and name calling it means you have so completely broken down the argument that they have lost. It might not change the mind of the attacker but it might help in changing the mind of other people reading.

Wear the attacks like a badge of honor, you are doing good work in helping to provide actual information and proof as opposed to knee jerk reactionary rhetoric.

No you aren't alone. I think it is fairly obvious to anyone with the ability to think critically what is happening here. The reason it is a lop sided discussion is most people have the good sense to recognize it is an fruitless effort, and decided not to waste their time participating. One of these days I will be that wise. I am not the smartest man by any measure, but sometimes I think I have a flash of brilliance, not that it was needed to stick my nose in this manure rodeo.
edit on 10/12/2016 by sputniksteve because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 11:46 AM
link   

I tried addressing you calmly and respectfully. You flew off the handle, put words in my mouth and began appealing to ignorance and attacking my character while keeping it vague enough to stay in the T&C.

Ive been here long enough to know better than to headcharge an immovable object.

My family has been in NJ and NYC politics ( hudson county) long enough to know some things, and for me to recognize your behaviour right from the get go.

Have you considered taking up a job with Gannett?

That all said. I disagree with you still. I reject your narratives and am disappointed with how you chose to address me.

Good luck out here gryphon. Enjoy the back patting while you have it.

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 01:35 PM
link   
a reply to: DeathShield

Just in case I am being referred to as a "back patter" I would like to make something clear. I am almost certain I don't agree with Gryphons politics, or political views outside of this one.

And to make it 100% clear yet again, I will not be voting at all. Neither candidate is Qualified to lead the (questionably) greatest nation on the planet. If it was up to me we would start over completely and anyone that wanted to be President wouldn't be allowed to be President.

Having said that this is not a political issue. This is a common sense and rationality issue. I in no way condone or support how Gryphon chooses to communicate to others here but I can say that I understand their frustration. Frankly if you are as hip to the political machinations as you claim I am very surprised you don't see this for what it actually is.

I think Hillary and Trump both deserve all of the distrust and disgust they are getting. Except on this issue, this is a red herring. This is ridiculous. This is people that don't have the first clue how the Justice system actually works sounding off like they do. This is emotion over riding logic.

*edit* to say this is also a Job Well Done considering this thread and it's replies.
edit on 10/13/2016 by sputniksteve because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 01:37 PM
link   

I like you just fine

Just had to say that.

new topics

top topics

<< 13  14  15   >>

join