It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rape victim to Hillary: You lied about me.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 7 2016 @ 11:42 AM
link   
a reply to: soulwaxer

This has been covered ad nuaseum in other OPs recently ..Here are just two from quick search.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Oct, 7 2016 @ 11:45 AM
link   
This thread..

Look up into the sky, see those clouds? That would be rock bottom for Trump supporters.

A hole is all you got to look forward too.

+4 more 
posted on Oct, 7 2016 @ 11:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66
a reply to: Benevolent Heretic

Now BH, you know that they don't like all of that "fact stuff" from Snopes.

Facts are so left wing, you know.

Oh yeah sorry, some of the SS soldiers didn't want to kill millions of Jews they were just doing they're jobs

That makes it okay, err that justifies it.

If you guys don't agree you're hypocritical, and I need no longer to converse
edit on 7-10-2016 by ssenerawa because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 7 2016 @ 11:48 AM
link   
a reply to: ssenerawa

Oh goody, the first requisite Nazi reference ...

... you anonymous right-wingers are really well-studied when it comes to the Third Reich, one notices.

posted on Oct, 7 2016 @ 11:49 AM
link   

So if it was kill or be killed along with your entire family what would you do? That was the situation then, not for HRC but it is comparing apples to fing NAZIS.....

posted on Oct, 7 2016 @ 11:49 AM
link   

... you anonymous right-wingers are really well-studied when it comes to the Third Reich, one notices.
Right winger?

Stop deflecting. Yes or no, do you agree with the sentiment.

posted on Oct, 7 2016 @ 11:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: Bluntone22
Not to take anything from the little girl but maybe she should have had a better lawyer.
Hillary had a job to do and did what was legally permissible.

I'm no hillary lover but a job is a job.

Sorry but only a scumbag would consider doing what Hillary did to that girl a "job".

Classless & Disgusting.

posted on Oct, 7 2016 @ 11:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: ssenerawa

Right winger?

Stop deflecting. Yes or no, do you agree with the sentiment.

Yes, I agree that wingnuts love them some Nazi references.

How about you?

posted on Oct, 7 2016 @ 11:52 AM
link   
a reply to: Nucleardoom

So, you're in favor of ignoring the law, and the requirements of the State Bar?

Good to know. Perhaps the shoddy police work could be at fault? Or, you know, the guy who was actually accused of the crime?

Oh no. It's clearly Clinton.

posted on Oct, 7 2016 @ 11:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: crimsongod21

So if it was kill or be killed along with your entire family what would you do? That was the situation then, not for HRC but it is comparing apples to fing NAZIS.....
Stop deflecting.

Is it justified since they were as you say just simply, Doing their jobs

Yes or no?

posted on Oct, 7 2016 @ 11:53 AM
link   

I will tell you right now to save the life of my kids and family I would single handedly kill every last person with an s in their name.

Its not deflecting to point out an error in your argument, it
Is deflecting to say that what I'm doing because you can't admit your argument is flawed.
edit on 7-10-2016 by crimsongod21 because: Add text

posted on Oct, 7 2016 @ 11:57 AM
link   
Seeing as neither of you can answer a simple grossly despicable yes or no question, dare I say borderline justifying killings of millions

All because it might make Hillary Clinton look bad is very telling

posted on Oct, 7 2016 @ 11:57 AM
link   
Clinton's lawyering skills got her client off with less time then Brock Turner.

Just shows, until occupy democrat(or some similar group) tells their sheeple to be mad and protest, they keep grazing until needed.

www.huffingtonpost.com...

posted on Oct, 7 2016 @ 11:59 AM
link   

I will tell you right now to save the life of my kids and family I would single handedly kill every last person with an s in their name.

Its not deflecting to point out an error in your argument, it
Is deflecting to say that what I'm doing because you can't admit your argument is flawed.
We're not talking about you.

It is deflection when I'm asking a yes or no question and you have to respond with a paragraph.

posted on Oct, 7 2016 @ 11:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: ssenerawa

Stop deflecting.

Is it justified since they were as you say just simply, Doing their jobs

Yes or no?

Sure, I'll stop deflecting.

Your comparison is absurdly specious. If it were appropriate, I'd challenge your mental capacities, but it isn't, so I won't do that here. I'm sure you're just as intelligent as anyone, which makes your absolutely stupid comparison even more disgusting.

You're apparently incapable of picking up on the clues I gave you to politely withdraw from your ridiculous line of "questioning" so, here you go.

There is ZERO comparison between the activities of the SS in concentration camps in the 30s and 40s with an American lawyer assigned to a case as a public defender in the 1970s.

Zero, zilch, nada thing.

The fact that little wingnut cronies are obviously constantly fantasizing about the atrocities of the Nazis and consistently bring them into any conversation about any issue is frankly UTTERLY nauseating, and that's all you've done here.

If you don't like the American system of jurisprudence, that's your issue. If you want to talk about people "doing their jobs" look to the LEOs involved ... who apparently did such a shoddy one.

edit on 7-10-2016 by Gryphon66 because: Noted

+3 more 
posted on Oct, 7 2016 @ 12:00 PM
link   
I'm sorry, I can't buy the "a job is a job" excuse and that she did her job.... I don't care what my job is, in no way, no how, would I ever defend and try to get off a man who brutally raped a 12 year old girl... I would quit my career and all the hard work I put into that career before ever defending scum like that POS... it takes a special kind of piece of sh*t to defend a child rapists.. Not everyone has it in them.. Not surprised Hillary had zero issues with it.
edit on 7-10-2016 by jhn7537 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 7 2016 @ 12:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

Good question, regarding "ignoring the law" and Clinton. Clinton is on record, saying she is for ignoring the law. Look at her take on illegal immigration.

So you agree, that all agree all illegal aliens should be held accountable to their criminal to the full force of American law.

posted on Oct, 7 2016 @ 12:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: soulwaxer
Here is a story about a 12-year-old rape victim.

WHERE??? Where's your link to the sources that back up what you claim in the OP???

Without sources, this is all just your opinion.

posted on Oct, 7 2016 @ 12:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: thinline

Good question, regarding "ignoring the law" and Clinton. Clinton is on record, saying she is for ignoring the law. Look at her take on illegal immigration.

So you agree, that all agree all illegal aliens should be held accountable to their criminal to the full force of American law.

That's probably the most ham-handed segue to an off-topic matter I've ever seen.

As far as "illegal aliens" ... President Obama has deported more undocumented folks than any other President ... so I guess I'd have to say "we're working on it."

OP, pardon the off-topic nonsense.

posted on Oct, 7 2016 @ 12:04 PM
link   

My god

The comparison is

Someone that's as you say only doing their job, involving themselves in and/or perputuating a grossly inexcusable act

If you don't see the comparison as I said prior, I need no longer to converse

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join