It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

DCLEAKS Releasing 1000's of New Clinton Insider Emails

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 04:04 AM
link   
a reply to: SudoNim

No, but that's what we've seen lately. No response on the NSA?

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 04:22 AM
link   
Probably wouldn't need ( hacking ) if we had good investigating reporters, like back during the Watergate yrs, with prez Nixon!

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 04:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: CriticalStinker

No, but that's what we've seen lately. No response on the NSA?

So of those emails leaked how many contained proof of corruption and how many showed nothing.
What response would you like? I don't approve of any illegal activity.

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 04:58 AM
link   
a reply to: Christosterone
There is no sense of right and wrong in modern american politics

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 08:00 AM
link   
a reply to: Quauhtli

If they did actually hack into their emails, then I have to admit that that's kind of messed up. I think you can find out what someone is up to without doing something like that. It's kind of like cheating don't you think?

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 12:23 PM
link   

Maybe if the government stops illegally spying on EVERYONE, they won't be targeted by hackers.

Funny how I don't hear about hacktavists leaking emails from teacher, preachers, and volunteers. But you know NSA has a file on all of them.

Forgive me for the dry eyes while the elite get a taste of what they dish us daily.

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 04:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: theantediluvian
a reply to: MysticPearl

Keep coming up with justifications for foreign powers to influence our elections. You think that Donald Trump isn't corrupt? You think that the RNC isn't corrupt? Remember when Bill Clinton was being impeached over lying about Lewinski and what a "scandal" that was?

Who was one of the GOP Congressmen leading the charge? Dennis Hastert. Do I need to remind you of what came out on him?

To pretend that the Russians are doing us any great favor is the height of self-delusion. They're not trying to clean up our politics, they're trying to infuence the outcome of our election.

Now ask yourself what it is that they stand to gain from that.

So don't go preaching:

"That is if you respect America and what this country is supposed to be."

If you need a history lesson about how corrupt American politics has ALWAYS been, hit me up and we can discuss it.

Cheerleading state-sponsorsed Russian hackers breaking into American computer networks and trying to sway the outcome of our election because they're doing it to one side and not the other and that fits your own political agenda.

Cool story. Real patriotic of you.

And you keep working at hard at convincing everyone that there is nothing to see and that would should ignore it and just vote Clinton in 2016. I think we are intelligent enough to make our own decisions, thanks though.

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join