It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

DCLEAKS Releasing 1000's of New Clinton Insider Emails

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 6 2016 @ 05:20 PM
link   
a reply to: jadedANDcynical

But there's no collusion between CTR and the Clinton campaign; at least according to her supporters.

Is Burns Strider a member of the Clinton campaign organization?
Oh wait, no. He's part of CTR. So, an internal memo about talking points is collusion, how?

edit on 10/6/2016 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 6 2016 @ 06:02 PM
link   
a reply to: Quauhtli

These weren't State communications, though. Since a lot of people want to know about Trump's tax records, is it now ok for hackers to steal and release them?

posted on Oct, 6 2016 @ 06:04 PM
link   
a reply to: enlightenedservant

Haha are you implying that morality is being followed this election?

Not saying I'm happy about this sad state of affairs.

posted on Oct, 6 2016 @ 06:07 PM
link   

Since a lot of people want to know about Trump's tax records, is it now ok for hackers to steal and release them?

Yes and yes.

posted on Oct, 6 2016 @ 06:12 PM
link   

Good question.

I'd say no, it's not right, but at the same time it's fair game. He is running for president.

In this world we live in, privacy is fleeting on almost every level for all of us. We all have to be prepared for our dirty laundry to be aired out in public, like it or not.

posted on Oct, 6 2016 @ 06:17 PM
link   
WOW from 4chanel

TORRENT HERE
magnet:?xt=urn:btih:025efab99e1d5a8df7bafa87357b89ace78a775e&dn=caprica

I only found 1400ish total. I unpacked the email attachments also

posted on Oct, 6 2016 @ 06:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Trillium

Gouge away...

posted on Oct, 6 2016 @ 06:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bobaganoosh
a reply to: Trillium

Gouge away...

Just awesome all in original e-mail format

all e-mail hyper link active WOW

posted on Oct, 6 2016 @ 06:24 PM
link   
a reply to: MysticPearl

Keep coming up with justifications for foreign powers to influence our elections. You think that Donald Trump isn't corrupt? You think that the RNC isn't corrupt? Remember when Bill Clinton was being impeached over lying about Lewinski and what a "scandal" that was?

Who was one of the GOP Congressmen leading the charge? Dennis Hastert. Do I need to remind you of what came out on him?

To pretend that the Russians are doing us any great favor is the height of self-delusion. They're not trying to clean up our politics, they're trying to infuence the outcome of our election.

Now ask yourself what it is that they stand to gain from that.

So don't go preaching:

"That is if you respect America and what this country is supposed to be."

If you need a history lesson about how corrupt American politics has ALWAYS been, hit me up and we can discuss it.

Cheerleading state-sponsorsed Russian hackers breaking into American computer networks and trying to sway the outcome of our election because they're doing it to one side and not the other and that fits your own political agenda.

Cool story. Real patriotic of you.
edit on 2016-10-6 by theantediluvian because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 6 2016 @ 06:27 PM
link   
Here one

The is who I sent to with a few more added - will update the grid - but wanted to send before I forgot

On Sun, Feb 21, 2016 at 5:30 PM, Amanda McTyre wrote:
This is awesome, thank you!!

On Sun, Feb 21, 2016 at 5:29 PM, Capricia Marshall wrote:
Dear Friend -
I so hope that you agree with me, Saturday felt great! Hillary is moving onward to South Carolina and the Super Tuesday states with great energy and excitement! With our support she will bring home wins in each and every state.

I am sure you have received so many requests already, and here is one more - and so sorry - but I will keep on asking. There is too much at stake. We all watch the morning shows and see what could be if she is not elected, I know that we will not let that happen.

There are many ways we can help. Of course critical donations continue to fuel the operation. They are using our resources wisely - I went to Iowa and saw the ground game - WOW! They had every move planned so well. The same was in Nevada.

There is a wonderful event with Chelsea (invite attached). She has been amazing on the campaign trail for her mom. I would so love for you to see her, hear what she has to say about the campaign and ask questions. The invite is attached.

Also, if you cannot head to any states to canvass - you can make calls!
See below on how to help make calls to important states. If you can head to a state to canvass, please let me know.

Below and attached, please find information for making calls into South Carolina and states as well as instructions on how to create an Action ID, which is required to make calls remotely using this online system.

South Carolina: www.hillaryclinton.com/sccalls

+15 more 
posted on Oct, 6 2016 @ 06:39 PM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

Here, have a tissue. Cry over an America that hasn't existed in my lifetime, instead of fighting to expose it.

Nice rant nonetheless.

posted on Oct, 6 2016 @ 06:41 PM
link   

The Geopolitical game being played here is what our election is holding hostage. There is a chance here to toss a monkey wrench in the machine. Trump does have the cockiness to hold his own on the world stage. As much as this is all really about oil and the dollar it's traded on, there's a very small possibility that he might be able iron out relationships with the other side, while keeping the economy afloat..

We all know what the other option offers. More of the same with the chance that it all comes to a head.

posted on Oct, 6 2016 @ 06:43 PM
link   

You mean perjury??
Do you think there should be different laws for different people?

+11 more 
posted on Oct, 6 2016 @ 06:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bobaganoosh

Here, have a tissue. Cry over an America that hasn't existed in my lifetime, instead of fighting to expose it.

Nice rant nonetheless.

We used to have a media who would expose this crap, now they are all bought out.

Into that vacuum we have wikileaks and others who are doing the job the media used to do.

Brave new world order where exposing the truth is illegal.

posted on Oct, 6 2016 @ 07:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: Christosterone
Hacking is a despicable act...

I fear the ramifications of this precedent...

I want Hillary to lose the election but not at this cost...
The cost of abandoning our sense of right and wrong...
The ends justifying the means is the dominion of the left and we should do well to avoid it...

Hacking private communication is wrong no matter the target and/or the outcome...

-Chris

I agree with you whole heartedly.

AB

posted on Oct, 6 2016 @ 08:26 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

That makes such a disturbing image, arg...my minds eye, my minds eye!

posted on Oct, 6 2016 @ 08:32 PM
link   
Truth does not have a bias, it neither right nor wrong. If WikiLeaks or whoever delivers the truth then we cannot prejudge the source as morally right or morally wrong.

I for one would always want my government and its representatives to reveal or speak the truth.

Hacking the communications of government officials would not be necessary, if they would reveal the truth or to say this differently, if they would not hide the truth from the same people paying their salaries.

So the end does justify the means provided the intent is pure (i.e., to reveal the truth), and greater good is served (i.e. in order to help the innocent).
edit on 6-10-2016 by WishIKnew2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 6 2016 @ 08:55 PM
link   
How can "the Truth" be used to manipulate the masses? How can it be used to manipulate YOU? Those are questions worth asking.

By controlling what "truth" you see, and thereby influencing your opinion of what The Truth really is and is not, hacked private emails released from the criminal source that obtained them illegally, may give a distorted view of truth and be very dishonest, and unduly influence your opinion.

It's a smoke and mirror trick. Very KGB, if you will (or CIA, take your pick).

Also, it is important to bear in mind, that these "hacked" (illegally obtained) private emails may not be "pure" and they may be "altered." They may contain wording changes or additions and if they are good at what they do, and if the "dump" is big enough, their little lies may be woven into "the truth" thus distorting things even more. I don't have proof that they are doing this, but they certainly COULD do this, and who, upon first seeing them, would be the wiser?

These hackers are CHAOS MAKERS and they're doing a great job of sucking people in and manipulating them.

So, yeah, I would not be so quick to trust this source of "truth," as it is, by its nature, morally corrupted, and on top of that, it is potentially FACTUALLY corrupted.

How would you know? Seriously?

How about considering it all a potential lie before embracing it as truth?

And then there are issues of freedom and privacy. Do you have a right to privacy? Do you want your private communications to be plastered all over the internet? What about all your work emails?

If you have no problem with other's being hacked, then you must be okay with relinquishing all your own freedoms and rights to privacy, too, right? I mean, fair is fair?

Sure, you may say, you aren't a public figure! But think smaller - think in terms of ways it really would matter to you. An illustration, if you will:

Would someone going through a divorce want all their private communications hacked and put up where his or her spouse and their lawyers could see them?

What if only ONE side of the divorce had this happen? It revealed strategy on money and the legal approach, and included emails to friends "venting" against their spouse... You see where I'm going with this?

"But it's the truth!" the other spouse says, "It doesn't matter how it was obtained!" and uses that information to slay their former loved one in court. - Even if the Judge says they can't directly use it due to it being illegally obtained, will it not influence the outcome of their divorce? AND, what if some of those emails had their language changed?

What if it was made to look like one spouse had an affair!! Think about it...they are innocent, but the hacked emails say different...

Is that the world you want to live in?

peace,
AB

posted on Oct, 6 2016 @ 09:03 PM
link   
a reply to: AboveBoard

The folks had the same reaction to the revelation that OUR GOVERNMENT does this to us on a daily basis...

Those that supported these violations of the Constitution, were greeted with replies like...

"If you have done nothing wrong, what do you have to worry about?"

Every citizen in the United States deserves the same defense you propose for those who seek high office in the country, to become part of the apparatus that thinks it's fine to do THE SAME thing to the citizens of this country...

I agree with the Constitution, when the gov't breaches our founding principles, I have ZERO problems with exposing those within it that try to destroy it.

It's not about party, it's about America....

posted on Oct, 6 2016 @ 09:06 PM
link   
a reply to: JacKatMtn

So you DON"T think it's okay, or you DO?

Or it's only ok when you want it to be because "they did it to us?"

Who did? Did the person who was hacked run the data gathering program?

And I'm not the person who would ever say "if you don't have anything to hide, then why worry?" because that is the highway to hell.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join