It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

DCLEAKS Releasing 1000's of New Clinton Insider Emails

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+22 more 
posted on Oct, 6 2016 @ 04:13 PM
link   
Daily Caller

Just breaking.

A hacker believed to be operating on behalf of the Russian government has released thousands of emails taken from the personal account of Capricia Penavic Marhsall, a key Clintonworld figure who worked under Hillary Clinton at the State Department.

Of course daily caller is blaming the Russians before even looking through all the leaks. Definitely looks like some interesting info.

The emails, which were released on the anonymously-operated site DC Leaks, are broken down into eight categories: “Atlantic Council,” “Clinton Foundation,” “Conversations with Clinton’s team,” “favor,” “fundraising,” and several others.

This could be big. It seems like other groups are leaking files faster than Assange.

Will update this once I have more info.

DCLeaks Twitter

The emails, ranging from February 2015 to June 2016, include communications with employees at the Clinton Foundation as well as members of the Clinton presidential campaign.

From Infowars

Ghost
edit on 6-10-2016 by ghostrager because: Add info

+5 more 
posted on Oct, 6 2016 @ 04:15 PM
link   
a reply to: ghostrager

I believe Marshall has also been rumored to be one of Hillary's girlfriends.

posted on Oct, 6 2016 @ 04:21 PM
link   
Hacking is a despicable act...

I fear the ramifications of this precedent...

I want Hillary to lose the election but not at this cost...
The cost of abandoning our sense of right and wrong...
The ends justifying the means is the dominion of the left and we should do well to avoid it...

Hacking private communication is wrong no matter the target and/or the outcome...

-Chris

posted on Oct, 6 2016 @ 04:21 PM
link   
Another site with an article on this :

DC Leaks Website Releases Hacked Clinton State Department Documents

A hacker released several hundred documents from the Hillary Clinton State Department.The leaked emails belonged to Capricia Penavic Marshall, a top Clinton-words figure at the State Department.

DC Leaks announced the leak earlier today.

posted on Oct, 6 2016 @ 04:28 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

I believe Marshall has also been rumored to be one of Hillary's girlfriends.

Yeah, she's been with the Clinton's since Bill's presidency in 1992. From the sounds of it, these emails contain a lot of recent emails. With a Clinton history that long, I'm sure there is going to be some more of Hills scandals appearing.

+8 more 
posted on Oct, 6 2016 @ 04:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: Christosterone

The ends justifying the means is the dominion of the left and we should do well to avoid it...

Hacking private communication is wrong no matter the target and/or the outcome...

-Chris

Why?

Surely you would prefer to know what actually goes on as opposed to the B.S they try to feed us?

If they want to communicate in this way, then I am surprised their security is so lax. You know, the security that is paid for from your taxes.

Nothing on line is private.

+18 more 
posted on Oct, 6 2016 @ 04:30 PM
link   
a reply to: Christosterone

Providing evidence of how corrupt our leaders are is not despicable at all. It's needed when a corrupt government keeps hiding its true dealings from the public.

The 'wrong' here is on the side of the corrupt politicians who constantly deal in a corrupt manner for personal gain, then lie and paint an entirely different picture to us every time they step in front of a mic. That the media is in bed with them and pushes their fabricated narratives makes this even more important.

That is if you respect America and what this country is supposed to be.

posted on Oct, 6 2016 @ 04:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: Christosterone

-Chris

I agree with you.... BUT.... Monkey see monkey do.... The governments started this stuff and they do not call it hacking.... just national security.... maybe pay back in some cases is justified... ? Everything we say or is sent can be and will be monitored .... Clinton and her whole server deal (among several other things) was brain dead stupid....

+16 more 
posted on Oct, 6 2016 @ 04:32 PM
link   

If the Obama administration did it's job
If obama's FBI did it's job
If obama's DOJ, did its job

Then all of this hacking wouldn't be necessary. This a more like a peaceful attempted of a takedown of a currupt governemnt.

Hacking > shooting

posted on Oct, 6 2016 @ 04:32 PM
link   

I would agree if the FBI and other honorless ABC agencies were doing their jobs. The precedent set by the lack of accountability is equally if not more dangerous than any info that could possibly be leaked.

posted on Oct, 6 2016 @ 04:38 PM
link   

You are right to a degree. Hacking someone's personal communications IS wrong. But there are a lot of people wanting to see what she has been hiding from the public. State communications are supposed to be archived for a period of time for the purposes of future investigations. She put her state communications in a personal platform for the purposes of convenience. She asked for this. Anyone with half a brain occupying the Secretary of State position should be well aware that their history can and will be scrutinised.. Especially one who plans to run for potus.

posted on Oct, 6 2016 @ 04:39 PM
link   

Which begs the question, would these have surfaced if they weren't on a poorly managed private server.

She made her bed...

posted on Oct, 6 2016 @ 04:53 PM
link   

The emails, ranging from February 2015 to June 2016, include communications with employees at the Clinton Foundation as well as members of the Clinton presidential campaign.

Bet there's some real heavy duty comms in the ones about the Clinton Foundation(s).

Watch for lots of "unintended" crony collusion.

edit on Oct-06-2016 by xuenchen because: email.jail

posted on Oct, 6 2016 @ 04:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: CriticalStinker

Which begs the question, would these have surfaced if they weren't on a poorly managed private server.

She made her bed...

Which server are you referring to?

The emails, ranging from February 2015 to June 2016,

posted on Oct, 6 2016 @ 05:01 PM
link   
The main website for dcleaks must be getting pummeled. I am able to get to the main site only occasionally. Most of the time I get a time out error.

If the leaks are recent, the Clinton Foundation should most definitely not have anything to do with her campaign.

I wonder if any alphabet agencies are doing their part to shut down traffic to the site?

posted on Oct, 6 2016 @ 05:03 PM
link   
They are pulling out some crazy snippets on 4chan.

boards.4chan.org...

posted on Oct, 6 2016 @ 05:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Phage

Touche, I stand corrected.

posted on Oct, 6 2016 @ 05:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Bobaganoosh

But there's no collusion between CTR and the Clinton campaign; at least according to her supporters.

posted on Oct, 6 2016 @ 05:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Bobaganoosh

Nice find!
4chan will have this leak ripped to shreds in a matter of hours

+12 more 
posted on Oct, 6 2016 @ 05:15 PM
link   
a reply to: ghostrager

See heres what I dont get...who gives a turd whether it was Russian hackers, lil Kim hackers, or pimply faced mommas basement hackers..the information derived is whats important.

Hillary should be in jail and here is more damning evidence

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join