It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"I don’t hate black people, they just have a skin disease that affects their behavior”

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 6 2016 @ 06:29 AM
link   
a reply to: TheBulk

If that happened it is as bad as Nugents comments (The only other nugent I know about and he is a douche) but let's not deflect let's talk about the subject of the thread the racist Ted Nugent.
I don't think we have much of a problem over here I have not heard much racism since I was in my teens.

posted on Oct, 6 2016 @ 06:29 AM
link   
Just search for and whiteness month at Portland College. There were a couple threads about it here. There is a YouTube page dedicated to videos from this event. My point is that you guys show way more outrage for something an off the hand comment, but show no interest or make excuses for mainstream racism like what I've described.

You tube page: www.youtube.com...
ATS thread: www.abovetopsecret.com...

edit on 6-10-2016 by TheBulk because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 6 2016 @ 06:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66

Yes, many people have "posted the stats" and have been shown how insipid summaries like yours misrepresent "the stats."

Your statement isn't accurate; anyone interested can search out those threads and see what the facts are.
The rest of your garbage is personal and off-topic.

You keep saying that yet you have ZERO to back any of it up. You're just denying reality.

What do you think about the nutjob Nugent?

/shrug

I dont really care. It's just words from a dying old man.

posted on Oct, 6 2016 @ 06:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: buster2010

What's your opinion on the fact 6% of this country which is (Black Men) commit over half the violent crime in this country?

Got any links to back this up?

These stats are EVERYWHERE yet you guys continue deny them because it runs against your programming. I already posted a link, but I'll do it again since you need special help.

blogs.channel4.com...

The analysis

It’s true that around 13 per cent of Americans are black, according to the latest estimates from the US Census Bureau.

And yes, according to the Bureau of Justice Statistics, black offenders committed 52 per cent of homicides recorded in the data between 1980 and 2008. Only 45 per cent of the offenders were white. Homicide is a broader category than “murder” but let’s not split hairs.

Blacks were disproportionately likely to commit homicide and to be the victims. In 2008 the offending rate for blacks was seven times higher than for whites and the victimisation rate was six times higher.

As we found yesterday, 93 per cent of black victims were killed by blacks and 84 per cent of white victims were killed by whites.

Alternative statistics from the FBI are more up to date but include many crimes where the killer’s race is not recorded. These numbers tell a similar story.

In 2013, the FBI has black criminals carrying out 38 per cent of murders, compared to 31.1 per cent for whites. The offender’s race was “unknown” in 29.1 per cent of cases.

What about violent crime more generally? FBI arrest rates are one way into this. Over the last three years of data – 2011 to 2013 – 38.5 per cent of people arrested for murder, manslaughter, rape, robbery, and aggravated assault were black.

Bureau of Justice Statistics: www.bjs.gov...

posted on Oct, 6 2016 @ 06:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheBulk
Just search for and whiteness month at Portland College. There were a couple threads about it here. There is a YouTube page dedicated to videos from this event. My point is that you guys show way more outrage for something an off the cuff like in off the hand comment, but show no interest or make excuses for mainstream racism like what I've described.

Beg to differ.

Your point is that you want to attach your feelings about White culture being attacked to guttersnipes like Ted Nugent.

Otherwise, why would you post such a meaningless tangent in this thread?

"Ending whiteness" is an absurd concept. If you take 99.9% of what comes from the Ivory Towers seriously, the joke's on you.

Your repeated attempts here to deflect away from the GOP's support of a trash-talker like Nugent, draft-dodger and pedophile are not only sad but blatantly obvious.

posted on Oct, 6 2016 @ 06:35 AM
link   

Yes, many people have "posted the stats" and have been shown how insipid summaries like yours misrepresent "the stats."

Your statement isn't accurate; anyone interested can search out those threads and see what the facts are.

The rest of your garbage is personal and off-topic. What do you think about the nutjob Nugent?

/shrug

The statistics aren't wrong and if anything, are getting worse. TheBulk makes a great point that you and others keep ignoring.
edit on 6-10-2016 by iTruthSeeker because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 6 2016 @ 06:35 AM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

One is a random comment from an old man, the other is being taught in schools. Which is more of a threat to society?

posted on Oct, 6 2016 @ 06:38 AM
link   
I wish I was mixed race they have great genes good the the species to mix up our genes.
Plus afro hair I would be 6 foot (finally) with a cool fro.
Maybe the next life.

posted on Oct, 6 2016 @ 06:38 AM
link   

One is a random comment from an old man, the other is being taught in schools. Which is more of a threat to society?

Well, since you don't bother to actually link to any evidence for what you keep trying to derail this thread with, I can't say.

Whiteness isn't going anywhere. Ted Nugent, and his endless verbal bowel movements, will someday end.

posted on Oct, 6 2016 @ 06:39 AM
link   

Your point is moot.

Whiteness, blackness, brownness, being a born citizen or a naturalised one, being a citizen at all or an immigrant NONE OF THIS NONSENSE MATTERS, EXCEPT TO THE TERMINALLY WITLESS!

Thankfully, most of these morons who give a damn either way, are self terminating problems that no one will ever have to lift a finger to deal with.

posted on Oct, 6 2016 @ 06:40 AM
link   
a reply to: iTruthSeeker

The only point made here is that there are ATSers who apparently are glad to derail a thread in order to support the unmitigated crap that comes out of Nugent's mouth.

The fact that you two are desperately trying to connect two unrelated topics, both factual garbage, is quite telling.

Why don't you just go ahead and tell us that you agree with the draft-dodging pedophile? You'll feel better.

posted on Oct, 6 2016 @ 06:44 AM
link   

From the link you provided:

So why are black offenders – and young black men in particular – over-represented in America’s crime statistics?

Judging from online comments, there is a wide spectrum of views on this, from unapologetic racism to militant refusal to blame the problem on anything but historic white racism.

4news

posted on Oct, 6 2016 @ 06:45 AM
link   

Ted's comment was crude, but he's making a point about the fact that we have a serious issue with violent crime in this country and the vast majority of it is coming from black people. More specifically, black men.

People like me are curious why guys like you constantly want to deflect from this fact or deny it.

posted on Oct, 6 2016 @ 06:46 AM
link   

The only point made here is that there are ATSers who apparently are glad to derail a thread in order to support the unmitigated crap that comes out of Nugent's mouth.

The fact that you two are desperately trying to connect two unrelated topics, both factual garbage, is quite telling.

Why don't you just go ahead and tell us that you agree with the draft-dodging pedophile? You'll feel better.

You are going on about 1 White guy, who made a few STATISTICAL comments(no not the melanin comment), yet wont address the daily episodes of Black violence and crime against whites. Your upset with words but just fine with sticks and stones.(actual racial VIOLENCE)
edit on 6-10-2016 by iTruthSeeker because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 6 2016 @ 06:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: WilburnRoach

From the link you provided:

So why are black offenders – and young black men in particular – over-represented in America’s crime statistics?

Judging from online comments, there is a wide spectrum of views on this, from unapologetic racism to militant refusal to blame the problem on anything but historic white racism.

4news

Okay and what does the portion you quoted have to do with anything? What is your point exactly? Why did you completely ignore the portion of the fact check I posted that used FBI and Bureau of Justice statistics to show that it is in fact true?

posted on Oct, 6 2016 @ 06:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: TrueBrit

Your point is moot.

Whiteness, blackness, brownness, being a born citizen or a naturalised one, being a citizen at all or an immigrant NONE OF THIS NONSENSE MATTERS, EXCEPT TO THE TERMINALLY WITLESS!

Thankfully, most of these morons who give a damn either way, are self terminating problems that no one will ever have to lift a finger to deal with.

If there is a moot point in this thread it's your post right here. I don't even know what your point is. You're just upset that the reality of the situation doesn't conform with your preconceived notions and programming.

posted on Oct, 6 2016 @ 06:49 AM
link   

This thread is about Ted Nugent.

Try to stay on topic.

posted on Oct, 6 2016 @ 06:50 AM
link   

Why do you think this happened? could be to do with racists making sure you are all kept apart, the lack of education the poverty these guys grow up in. The problem isn't because they are black it is to do with all I have just mentioned.

posted on Oct, 6 2016 @ 06:50 AM
link   

Well, since you don't bother to actually link to any evidence for what you keep trying to derail this thread with, I can't say.

Whiteness isn't going anywhere. Ted Nugent, and his endless verbal bowel movements, will someday end.

what are you talking about? I posted two links to back up the statistics I quoted, and I also posted links to the whiteness month information. I can't believe people are giving you stars for saying something that is provably wrong on this very page.

posted on Oct, 6 2016 @ 06:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheKnightofDoom

Why do you think this happened? could be to do with racists making sure you are all kept apart, the lack of education the poverty these guys grow up in. The problem isn't because they are black it is to do with all I have just mentioned.

All nothing but excuses. Lots of groups grow up in poverty in this country but only one of those groups disproportionately commit violent crime. Why is that? I don't know, but your excuses don't get us any closer to understanding.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join