It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

White boy beaten almost to death , will the Attorney General prosecute this hate Crime? The MSM is s

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 5 2016 @ 06:06 AM
link   
a reply to: TheBulk

At least I can make a point without having to resort to name calling.

And for what it's worth, all I did in this thread was prove that arrests are happening in the case of the "white boy" that got attacked. Your definition of hypocrite must be pretty loose if you can somehow include people who can see the disparity in media coverage yet don't piss their pants over it. Unlike you and BLM, some of us don't feel compelled to get angry about the race card not being waved about all the time.

posted on Oct, 5 2016 @ 10:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: Shamrock6

At least I can make a point without having to resort to name calling.

And for what it's worth, all I did in this thread was prove that arrests are happening in the case of the "white boy" that got attacked. Your definition of hypocrite must be pretty loose if you can somehow include people who can see the disparity in media coverage yet don't piss their pants over it. Unlike you and BLM, some of us don't feel compelled to get angry about the race card not being waved about all the time.

Look, it just goes to show the media is interested in playing up certain stories in order to incite racial division and violence.

posted on Oct, 5 2016 @ 10:36 AM
link   

As if anybody needed to know the media is always looking for the story that gets the most viewers?

"Look! The media is doing that thing we all know they do!"

How revelatory.

posted on Oct, 5 2016 @ 05:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: Shamrock6

As if anybody needed to know the media is always looking for the story that gets the most viewers?

"Look! The media is doing that thing we all know they do!"

How revelatory.

I didn't say they were doing the story to get the most viewers
. I don't think that is what they're doing. I think they're cherry-picking stories that push a left-wing, Democrat Party narrative that is inflaming and dividing the country.
edit on 5-10-2016 by TheBulk because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 6 2016 @ 02:34 PM
link   
So far, no politician has said,“This could have been my son.”
The silence is deafening.

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 05:27 PM
link   
Has any one heard an update about this? If you have please leave a link.

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 08:16 PM
link   
Amazing!
No arrests yet!
And This From 4 days ago!
abcnews.go.com...

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 08:41 AM
link   
a reply to: Violater1

No, but two more men have been identified as participants in both the CVS looting and the assault, and CMPD is looking for them.

www.wsoctv.com...

Race baiter baits obviously. It must be hard to see that people aren't crapping their pants over this like you want them to.

<< 1  2  3   >>

join