It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

White boy beaten almost to death , will the Attorney General prosecute this hate Crime? The MSM is s

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+2 more 
posted on Oct, 4 2016 @ 12:50 PM
link   
According to the Washington Times, www.washingtonpost.com... ime/ 17 year old Brian Ogle was at a football game where “he had voiced his support for law enforcement amid protests over fatal police shootings — was severely beaten in an empty parking lot in Sylacauga, an attack she called a racially motivated hate crime.”

The young man, “Apparently he was hit with something — what is presumed to be the butt of the pistol on his face,…” His skull fracture and other injuries forced medical personal to air lift him from Coosa Valley Medical Center before being airlifted to UAB Hospital where he was in critical condition. www.foxnews.com... According to Fox News, “Police haven’t released a motive, but said the attack appeared to be racially motivated…” Ogle’s mother Brandi Allen had told the Principal of Sylacauga High School that her son had received threatening messages on Facebook. The principal allegedly said there was nothing they could do about it.

edit on V022016Tuesdaypm31America/ChicagoTue, 04 Oct 2016 13:02:23 -05001 by Violater1 because: (no reason given)

+22 more 
posted on Oct, 4 2016 @ 12:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Violater1

Yes , Where is the Outrage Over that ? Guess you have to be a Minority in this Country to get Justice Nowadays...........

posted on Oct, 4 2016 @ 01:00 PM
link   

Far be it from me to get between you and fomenting racial tensions but Fox News and Washington Times are MSM (though the latter is owned by a cult — the Unification Church — and founded by Sun Myung Moon to create/promote right-wing propaganda).

posted on Oct, 4 2016 @ 01:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Zanti Misfit

Yes, when I think of people getting justice in this country, I immediately think of minorities.

So much justice. Many people say that. Many people. I dunno know but that's what I hear. Am I right folks? Minorities get all the justice, believe me.

+18 more 
posted on Oct, 4 2016 @ 01:04 PM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

I haven't Heard about this Story on CBS, NBC, ABC, CNN , All Liberal Shill Networks . If the News dosen't Fit into their Propaganda , they just Ignore it .

posted on Oct, 4 2016 @ 01:09 PM
link   

They're probably silent because it's an ongoing investigation, no one has been identified or arrested yet, and so far they've only got persons of "interest". Screaming for the AG to prosecute a case that has no arrests yet is putting the cart before the horse in this scenario...and is extremely presumptive.

They're not going to do anything until the police actually have a suspect or suspects in custody. Literally, all they have to go on is hearsay at this point, and the fact that obviously the kid was brutally beaten by someone.

+7 more 
posted on Oct, 4 2016 @ 01:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: theantediluvian

Far be it from me to get between you and fomenting racial tensions but Fox News and Washington Times are MSM (though the latter is owned by a cult — the Unification Church — and founded by Sun Myung Moon to create/promote right-wing propaganda).

Far be it from me to get between you and asking for justice! First, Your wrong, it's the WASHINGTON POST! (sheeesh).Where is the justice when this white guy is beaten, on film, and nothing...nothing happens or more is said! HE's BEGS FOR MERCY!!!!!!!!!

Imagine if the roles were reversed
edit on V252016Tuesdaypm31America/ChicagoTue, 04 Oct 2016 13:25:35 -05001 by Violater1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 4 2016 @ 01:10 PM
link   
more importantly, where's the outrage from ATS members. or is it not click bait worthy.

i dont see a million clone threads being created on here either. i guess we are all culpable of the 'click bait scheme' imposed mostly by MSM.... this happened friday, its tuseday....

posted on Oct, 4 2016 @ 01:11 PM
link   

Hope the fellow makes a speedy recovery but nearly all crimes that involve violence are hate crimes.

All we do when we apply the word hate to a crime is diminish others of similar caliber.

posted on Oct, 4 2016 @ 01:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Zanti Misfit

If I had a dollar for every time I've seen that, looked on Google and found evidence to the contrary. Let's see...

Washington Post - A teen was brutally beaten after making pro-police statements. His mom says it’s a hate crime.
Time - Alabama Teen Brutally Beaten After Pro-Police Comments, Mom Says

Hell, it's even on The Root: Ala. Mom Says Son Was Brutally Beaten Because of Pro-Police Stance

Go ahead and Google it. All the local affiliates from ABC, CBS and NBC are covering it. So is NY Daily News, IB Times, Daily Mail, IJR which are all "mainstream" as well as The Blaze, Inquistr, etc.

So because it's not the top story and CNN doesn't appear to have picked it up yet, "Where's the outrage! You won't see this in the MSM!"

It's BS.

I haven't Heard about this Story on CBS, NBC, ABC, CNN , All Liberal Shill Networks . If the News dosen't Fit into their Propaganda , they just Ignore it .

Because you've been watching all those "liberal shill networks" right? You didn't even bother to Google it, I highly doubt you sat through any news broadcasts.
edit on 2016-10-4 by theantediluvian because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 4 2016 @ 01:15 PM
link   

Violent assaults are always an outrage.

Seems a bit hypocritical to be in such support for the police but then not believe the police will deal with this matter appropriately.

posted on Oct, 4 2016 @ 01:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: Violater1

Far be it from me to get between you and asking for justice! Where is the justice when this white guy is beaten, on film, and nothing...nothing happens or more is said!

The justice would be that two people have already been arrested thanks to an investigation using a craptastic cell phone video, among other elements, and charged with several felonies and ethnic intimidation charges. Further arrests are expected.

posted on Oct, 4 2016 @ 01:16 PM
link   
I guess your first title wasn't clickbaity enough.

I'll wait for all the information before I jump on the hate crime bandwagon.

I thought race didn't matter?
Clearly it does.

posted on Oct, 4 2016 @ 01:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Shamrock6

Hey now, facts are not supposed to be used to replace outrage.

Don't you know they're foaming at the mouth right now.

posted on Oct, 4 2016 @ 01:19 PM
link   
and people think segregation isnt the answer.......

posted on Oct, 4 2016 @ 01:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Perjury
and people think segregation isnt the answer.......

Only smart people.

Stupid people like yourself advocate for it, so don't be too hard on the people.

link   
The OP source is not the Washington Times (AKA the "Moonie Times" well-known for its conservative bent), it's the Washington Post.

First of all, any violence, anytime, anywhere for political motivations is disgusting and reprehensible.

However, it's not hard from reading the mother's statements that there's probably more than a bit of prejudice in the household that this young man is probably reflecting at school and in his own comments.

Like, for example ... why would anyone assume the boy was beaten by Blacks or that it is racially-motivated?

THERE ARE NO CURRENT SUSPECTS.

Yet, here we are.

link   

originally posted by: Shamrock6

originally posted by: Violater1

Far be it from me to get between you and asking for justice! Where is the justice when this white guy is beaten, on film, and nothing...nothing happens or more is said!

The justice would be that two people have already been arrested thanks to an investigation using a craptastic cell phone video, among other elements, and charged with several felonies and ethnic intimidation charges. Further arrests are expected.

You list NO source.

posted on Oct, 4 2016 @ 01:24 PM
link   
Racist BLM terrorists claim yet another vicitim.

The new normal.

posted on Oct, 4 2016 @ 01:25 PM
link   

abcnews.go.com...

And you're too lazy to google it.

Heh, ABC, would you believe it eh.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join