It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

White boy beaten almost to death , will the Attorney General prosecute this hate Crime? The MSM is s

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 4 2016 @ 02:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: Shamrock6

originally posted by: Violater1

originally posted by: theantediluvian
a reply to: Violater1

Far be it from me to get between you and fomenting racial tensions but Fox News and Washington Times are MSM (though the latter is owned by a cult — the Unification Church — and founded by Sun Myung Moon to create/promote right-wing propaganda).

Far be it from me to get between you and asking for justice! Where is the justice when this white guy is beaten, on film, and nothing...nothing happens or more is said!

The justice would be that two people have already been arrested thanks to an investigation using a craptastic cell phone video, among other elements, and charged with several felonies and ethnic intimidation charges. Further arrests are expected.

Well well well...look at you, throwing inconvenient facts into the mix and interrupting the flow of hyperbole and blanket generalisation. These people work very hard to cultivate more hatred and racial division, and here you are, jacking up their feng shui with your pesky truths. The nerve!!

posted on Oct, 4 2016 @ 02:18 PM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

Absolutely. They have all the justice. To the point it is an injustice to the rest of us.

posted on Oct, 4 2016 @ 02:24 PM
link   
ksiezyc:

Absolutely. They have all the justice. To the point it is an injustice to the rest of us.

Good thoughts, similar to what I was thinking. One of the stumbling blocks on this issue is the constant want for 'justice' from a 'righteous' perspective.

Instead of justice, which actually polarizes the issue, makes it sectarian, why not try to seek the correct solution without requiring justice. Work towards a solution of the ethnic divide rather than justice just for one particular ethnicity. You are all Americans for crying out loud! What the hell are you fighting each other for!

posted on Oct, 4 2016 @ 02:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: Hazardous1408

originally posted by: Perjury
and people think segregation isnt the answer.......

Only smart people.

Stupid people like yourself advocate for it, so don't be too hard on the people.

not sure if you're being sarcastic but are you saying segregation is a good thing? the year is 2016 do you also think jim crow laws, seperate water fountains and slavery should be brought back?

posted on Oct, 4 2016 @ 02:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: elysiumfire
Perhaps, in the end, only the attackers should be blamed, and not the whole ethnicity? There is good and bad in every ethnicity, but currently in America, it seems each ethnic group is treating the others as actual enemies, even though they are your fellow countrymen and women.

preach!!! too many people on all sides blaming and putting down each other when at the end of the day we are all americans. unfortunately our message won't get much attention because too many people are seriously bigoted on this site.

posted on Oct, 4 2016 @ 02:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit
a reply to: theantediluvian

I haven't Heard about this Story on CBS, NBC, ABC, CNN , All Liberal Shill Networks . If the News dosen't Fit into their Propaganda , they just Ignore it .

ABC
FOX
NBC
TIME

originally posted by: odzeandennz
more importantly, where's the outrage from ATS members. or is it not click bait worthy.

This thread is it. It's clearly click bait worthy!
edit on 10/4/2016 by Benevolent Heretic because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 4 2016 @ 02:44 PM
link   
Am I missing something, Why should there be outrage?

posted on Oct, 4 2016 @ 03:05 PM
link   
a reply to: conspiracy nut

You may need to read my post again mate.

I was denouncing it.

posted on Oct, 4 2016 @ 03:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: tigertatzen

They're probably silent because it's an ongoing investigation, no one has been identified or arrested yet, and so far they've only got persons of "interest". Screaming for the AG to prosecute a case that has no arrests yet is putting the cart before the horse in this scenario...and is extremely presumptive.

They're not going to do anything until the police actually have a suspect or suspects in custody. Literally, all they have to go on is hearsay at this point, and the fact that obviously the kid was brutally beaten by someone.

Oh right, that would be a job for BLM, but they don't care about white people.

posted on Oct, 4 2016 @ 03:33 PM
link   
"White boy"? Racist. I prefer northern norweigein American

posted on Oct, 4 2016 @ 05:34 PM
link   
So when is Black lives matter gonna be considered a terrorist group?

posted on Oct, 4 2016 @ 06:09 PM
link   
Apparently... BLM....
Bigot Lives Matter.

posted on Oct, 4 2016 @ 08:23 PM
link   
So many dishonest Liars here trying to say mass media coverage and some random stories on the internet sites are equivalent. The hypocrisy is pretty obvious and for some reason they're trying to defend it. Probably because they're invested in it.

posted on Oct, 4 2016 @ 08:29 PM
link   

No. I do believe he was saying exactly the opposite to someone else.

posted on Oct, 4 2016 @ 08:41 PM
link   

Hopefully a scenario like this is nearby

posted on Oct, 4 2016 @ 09:59 PM
link   
It's sad when anyone, of any race, is a victim of violent crime.

But it's even sadder watching racist Americans turn violent acts around to suit their own discriminatory views and shallow propaganda so they can feel better about being inherently biased.

I find it funny that some people can be so pro-police but have no faith in the ability of law enforcement to do their jobs. You can't have your cake and eat it too: either there's an issue with the way race-based crimes are handled, or you love the police and they do a super job achieving justice.

You can't have it both ways, that makes you hypocrites.
Maybe if the US actually attempted to resolve inequality, rather than jumping straight to the defense of 'we do nothing wrong', you wouldn't have people feeling to need to act in violent ways to be heard...

posted on Oct, 4 2016 @ 10:08 PM
link   
a reply to: seagull

i believe i was replying to the poster who he was responding to. my apologies.

posted on Oct, 4 2016 @ 10:11 PM
link   

No worries. I didn't see any point in accidentally inflaming passions, when so many here are doing it deliberately.

posted on Oct, 5 2016 @ 05:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheBulk
So many dishonest Liars here trying to say mass media coverage and some random stories on the internet sites are equivalent. The hypocrisy is pretty obvious and for some reason they're trying to defend it. Probably because they're invested in it.

The bigger hypocrisy is complaining about what BLM does.

And then complaining when they don't do it.

The bigger hypocrisy is complainingvabout what the media does.

It's funny how people like you are so happy to complain about the race card being played, yet so happy to play it.

posted on Oct, 5 2016 @ 05:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: Shamrock6

originally posted by: TheBulk

The bigger hypocrisy is complaining about what BLM does.

The bigger hypocrisy is complainingvabout what the media does.

It's funny how people like you are so happy to complain about the race card being played, yet so happy to play it.

It's not about playing the race card, it's about showing that the other side doesn't have consistent standards. You're hypocrites.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join