It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

White boy beaten almost to death , will the Attorney General prosecute this hate Crime? The MSM is s

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 4 2016 @ 01:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Violater1

What are you even on about???

Authorities were notified, an investigation was done, arrests have been made... do you have some reason to believe that the AG is going to drop all charges for some reason? Did the AG state something about reviewing the video and deciding there was no wrongdoing and he's dropping all charges? Did the AG state that the kid reached towards his waistband so therefore the thugs had a right to beat him to within an inch of his life? Did the AG state that because the kid didn't comply with their demands they were within their rights to beat him? I have no idea what more you want of the AG. What should he be doing that he's not? Or doing that he shouldn't be?

Thugs committed thugly acts and the wheels of justice are turning... what more do you want?

posted on Oct, 4 2016 @ 01:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: tigertatzen
They're not going to do anything until the police actually have a suspect or suspects in custody. Literally, all they have to go on is hearsay at this point, and the fact that obviously the kid was brutally beaten by someone.

Right, cause they've never gone on just pure speculation and hearsay before. Ever see a breaking news story before?
They will run speculation 24/7 even when they have no clue wtf is going on.

I get what you're saying but I'm willing to bet the lack of coverage is more cause this story doesn't fit an agenda than any lack of arrests or an ongoing investigation.

posted on Oct, 4 2016 @ 01:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: Boadicea

What are you even on about???

Authorities were notified, an investigation was done, arrests have been made... do you have some reason to believe that the AG is going to drop all charges for some reason? Did the AG state something about reviewing the video and deciding there was no wrongdoing and he's dropping all charges? Did the AG state that the kid reached towards his waistband so therefore the thugs had a right to beat him to within an inch of his life? Did the AG state that because the kid didn't comply with their demands they were within their rights to beat him? I have no idea what more you want of the AG. What should he be doing that he's not? Or doing that he shouldn't be?

Thugs committed thugly acts and the wheels of justice are turning... what more do you want?

But, but ... it's because he's a WHITE kid and we're all post-racial here ... uh ... wait a minute.

I feel for the young man and wish him all the best.

Whoever is responsible for this crime deserves swift justice.

posted on Oct, 4 2016 @ 01:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Boadicea

what more do you want?

Stars, flags & outrage.

link   

originally posted by: Hazardous1408

abcnews.go.com...
And you're too lazy to google it.

Heh, ABC, would you believe it eh.

I saw at least 12 involved in the brutalization in the garage.
So your OK with 1..yes one person arrested?
And the charges? include charges of false imprisonment and ethnic intimidation!
NO hate crime?
And lazy? (said the poster with 20 OP's)

link   
a reply to: ShadowLink

There is no "lack of coverage."

As seen above in several posts.

This is blatant race-baiting.

posted on Oct, 4 2016 @ 01:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: Violater1

originally posted by: Shamrock6

originally posted by: theantediluvian

Far be it from me to get between you and fomenting racial tensions but Fox News and Washington Times are MSM (though the latter is owned by a cult — the Unification Church — and founded by Sun Myung Moon to create/promote right-wing propaganda).

Far be it from me to get between you and asking for justice! Where is the justice when this white guy is beaten, on film, and nothing...nothing happens or more is said!

The justice would be that two people have already been arrested thanks to an investigation using a craptastic cell phone video, among other elements, and charged with several felonies and ethnic intimidation charges. Further arrests are expected.

You list NO source.

Sorry for triggering you, allow me to google it for you. I know that's a tough ask for some folks.

www.charlotteobserver.com...

www.bizpacreview.com...

www.charlotteobserver.com...

www.wccbcharlotte.com...

www.wcnc.com...

threepercenternation.com...

Do you need me to keep googling for you?

posted on Oct, 4 2016 @ 01:38 PM
link   

Yep, only 20 so far, although I could have clickbaited the site a hundred times by now..

I just have this undeniable self respect that stops me from doing so.

I'm not law enforcement, but I think ethnic intimidation is a hate crime.

posted on Oct, 4 2016 @ 01:40 PM
link   
Perhaps, in the end, only the attackers should be blamed, and not the whole ethnicity? There is good and bad in every ethnicity, but currently in America, it seems each ethnic group is treating the others as actual enemies, even though they are your fellow countrymen and women.
edit on 4/10/16 by elysiumfire because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 4 2016 @ 01:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: elysiumfire
Perhaps, in the end, only the attackers should be blamed, and not the whole ethnicity? There is good and bad in every ethnicity, but currently in America, it seems each ethnic group is treating the others as actual enemies, even though they are your fellow countrymen and women.

In several associated news videos, White and Black folks in the community were condemning the outrage done to this young man.

But of course, some never skip a chance to race-bait.

posted on Oct, 4 2016 @ 01:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: tigertatzen

They're probably silent because it's an ongoing investigation, no one has been identified or arrested yet, and so far they've only got persons of "interest". Screaming for the AG to prosecute a case that has no arrests yet is putting the cart before the horse in this scenario...and is extremely presumptive.

They're not going to do anything until the police actually have a suspect or suspects in custody. Literally, all they have to go on is hearsay at this point, and the fact that obviously the kid was brutally beaten by someone.

Can you actually say that with a straight face? The media goes wild on cases that are still under investigation, as long as it's a minority attacked by a white person.

posted on Oct, 4 2016 @ 01:47 PM
link   

abcnews.go.com...

NO hate crime?

North Carolina doesn't have a hate crime law in the common context. It has an ethnic intimidation law, that enhances penalties and raises the charge level for lower level crimes committed due to a "hate based" act. Ergo, the attackers in the EpiCenter video can't be charged with a hate crime, since there's no statute to charge them under at the state level. Since only two of the however many participated have been arrested, it'd be kind of hard for the DoJ to start charging everybody with a hate crime, no?

It took the DoJ something like a month to announce that it would pursue federal charges against Dylann Roof after he was arrested and charged under state statutes. And any federal prosecution generally, though not always, doesn't start until the state has had it's chance at the accused.

Calm your tits.
edit on 4-10-2016 by Shamrock6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 4 2016 @ 01:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

I feel for the young man and wish him all the best.

Whoever is responsible for this crime deserves swift justice.

I like that answer. That's what I want too. And we may just get it.

Not much consolation for him though. I wish it didn't have to happen to begin with -- to anyone.

posted on Oct, 4 2016 @ 01:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Shamrock6

Silly you, responding to race-baiting hysteria with facts and evidence.

(Actually, wise and admirable you. Well done.)

posted on Oct, 4 2016 @ 01:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: elysiumfire

Agreed. Gave you a star.
The spin doctors are playing this out as race baiting, while I'm pointing out the injustice of the current administration.
And to think that this indifference, this degradation, the moral and judicial decay, started out with a couple White House beers that resulted in "we agree to disagree."

posted on Oct, 4 2016 @ 01:51 PM
link   

Far be it from me to get between you and asking for justice! First, Your wrong, it's the WASHINGTON POST! (sheeesh).Where is the justice when this white guy is beaten, on film, and nothing...nothing happens or more is said! HE's BEGS FOR MERCY!!!!!!!!!

Huh? The attack is being covered by BOTH the Washington Times and the Washington Post. It's DEFINITELY the Washington Times that was founded by Sun Myung Moon. (Wikipedia: The Washington Times)

You're not asking for justice. You're trying to stir the pot of racial animosity because you're upset that BLM exists. You have an incident that is still breaking in the news where all the details aren't yet known and you're using it as a jumping off point for pushing an agenda which is why your VERY NEXT POST is the video from the riots in Charlotte.

We get it. There's an epidemic of two white people being attacked in recent weeks related to BLM activism (well at least 1, possibly 2).

Meanwhile, what you could be doing is looking for more information about what happened and the police and community response. You could be calling for unity. You could be calling for an end to all racially motivated violence. You could be doing any number of things but you're not — you're making titles like "White boy beaten almost to death , will the Attorney General prosecute this hate Crime? The MSM is" and trying to foment racial animosity in what could only be from your own point of a view, a perverse tit-for-tat (considering your view of BLM activism spurring racial animosity).

edit on 2016-10-4 by theantediluvian because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 4 2016 @ 01:52 PM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

*applause*

posted on Oct, 4 2016 @ 01:53 PM
link   
Uh why would the AG need to step in? The AG is responsible for law enforcement that's why the investigations in law enforcement. Unless the thugs that beat this kid are rich, I dont think its something they walk from.

But good job keeping up the race war.

posted on Oct, 4 2016 @ 01:56 PM
link   

abcnews.go.com...

NO hate crime?

North Carolina doesn't have a hate crime law in the common context.

Ahhh, because there is a Federal Law??!!

Calm your tits.

What an Outrageous sexist thing to say! But then it it coming from "sir shillalot"

edit on V222016Tuesdaypm31America/ChicagoTue, 04 Oct 2016 14:22:07 -05001 by Violater1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 4 2016 @ 02:00 PM
link   

abcnews.go.com...

NO hate crime?

North Carolina doesn't have a hate crime law in the common context.
Ahhh, because there is a Federal Law??!!

Calm your tits.

What an Outrageous sexist thing to say! But then it it coming from "sir shillalot"

Would it make you feel better if it was called a hate crime law and not an ethnic intimidation law?

Sorry for triggering you again. I presume by your complete lack of response to anything factual and your focus on the manner of delivery, you have nothing further to add that's actually relevant.

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join