It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Clinton on Assange - "Can't we just DRONE this guy?"

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 3 2016 @ 01:16 PM
link   
I really never understood why Assange would ever risk public appearances from his balcony? Did he (and everyone) forget about that random dude who was trying to scale the embassy walls not too long ago, but the got away like Jason Bourne?? Yea, dude likely has a few handful of contracts out on his head this second... I guess the death password he sent out is a legitimate concern to HRC and her cronies, because if they doubted it, they likely would have done a drone attack or similar by now

posted on Oct, 3 2016 @ 01:47 PM
link   
a reply to: ghostrager

Another way to end her suffering would be some wacko to just blow her head with a .50 cal from 500 yards away... Can always happen... So many weapons around...

posted on Oct, 3 2016 @ 01:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: Flyingclaydisk
You know what people say about a "scorned woman", right?

Just think....

....(BOOM!!!) (numerousdrone attacks[)

"We interrupt this regularly scheduled program (to squirt
perpetual hacksaw on a half inch glass rod FOREVER sounds
through a really mega-blasto implementation of a ShowCo
system and some hundreds of S4s POINT BLANK in your face

... programming will start in 5, 4, 3, 2...."

Oh please God, make her drone ME FIRST. I've had a full life--
but even at normal listening levels she gave me +50% tinnitus.

Strictly adhering to the OP... She is without a doubt her
father's daughter. Leave the PA... take the cameras.

posted on Oct, 3 2016 @ 02:50 PM
link   
Source is garbage, you would get more credibility if you're source is "A lot of people are saying", you know Trumps favorite source.

posted on Oct, 3 2016 @ 03:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: intrptr

originally posted by: IAMTAT
"Can't we just drone the guy?"...She was most-likely serious....We all have seen Hillary Clinton doesn't have a sense of humor unless someone writes it for her.

The reason they haven't done it up to now, they don't want to martyr the guy.

I'm quite confident him being a martyr has nothing to do with this....please...they didn't do it because she was voicing frustration..ever hear someone say "I hope they get hit by a bus"??

She's awful but she's human like the rest of us...I'm quite confident she was venting vocally just like the rest of us do even in a position such as the one she is in..

Be a different story and they did do a drone strike but that's not the case..

posted on Oct, 3 2016 @ 03:20 PM
link   
it is very unlikely the US gov would openly launch a drone strike against a target here in the uk for a number of reasons
first we are supposed to be close (ish) allys
then to make it happen it would need the cooperation of the uk gov and defence staff as a lot of US defence command and control is relayed via sites here. otherwise our QRA fighters would blow it out of the sky before it got within 50 miles of london.

however i would not put it past our country's 3 letter agency's getting there heads together and arranging an erm
"terrorist attack" against said building.

oh what a shame! plausible deniability all round and problem erased. it has been done before and will no doubt be done again.

posted on Oct, 3 2016 @ 03:29 PM
link   
If the US wanted they could squeeze Equador until they drop Assange, they don´t do it for a reason, they know what they did and they suspect or know that Assange has documents on them. They fear Assange.

posted on Oct, 3 2016 @ 04:15 PM
link   
Clinton on Assange - "Can't we just DRONE this guy?"

The ONLY difference between Clinton and Assange ?

One is a national 'enemy' for leaking classfied materials.

The other got a presidential nomination!

God bless 'Merika' every one.

Where GUILT doesn't have to be proven in courts of law, and for anyone else not named Clinton.

'CAN WE JUST DRONE THEM ?

Their killing her 'buzz'.
edit on 3-10-2016 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 3 2016 @ 04:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: chrismarco

"Can't we just drone the guy?"...She was most-likely serious....We all have seen Hillary Clinton doesn't have a sense of humor unless someone writes it for her.

I'm quite confident him being a martyr has nothing to do with this....please...they didn't do it because she was voicing frustration..ever hear someone say "I hope they get hit by a bus"??

She's awful but she's human like the rest of us...I'm quite confident she was venting vocally just like the rest of us do even in a position such as the one she is in..

If a Republican was reported as having made the remark, the media would grab the opportunity to prove how monstrous, insane, and un-presidential that person was.

Many people are tired of the hypocrisy.
edit on 3-10-2016 by neutronflux because: Added reported to first sentence.

posted on Oct, 3 2016 @ 05:53 PM
link   

Sources had claimed that Hillary openly inquired on using a drone strike against Assange while in a meeting on how to handle wikileaks and their release of CableGate

I doubt that very much. (portion redacted)

Why? It seems like something she would absolutely say.

And, btw, it came from TWO different sources who were there.

Dang, I can't wait to see what he drops tomorrow!

posted on Oct, 3 2016 @ 05:56 PM
link   
a reply to: ShayneJUK

I think you're confused...

Her "drone him" remarks were made a few years ago when she was Secretary...

Back when Assange was free.

posted on Oct, 3 2016 @ 06:01 PM
link   

a reply to: smurfy

Agreed. Its a done deal the guy is going to get roasted. Imo, I laud him, but he should just take his medicine, he must have know it was coming. Hiding out isn't helping his image either.

Assassination if he doesn't come out, sure. He is coming out, on foot or feet first. Remember the guy seen climbing the outside of the building? But bombing embassies is ludicrous.

Not even Hillary, destroyer of nations, would say that while bidding for president.

I'm not saying she didn't say just that, what I meant is that it is pure chagrin on her part...yeah, so everybody laughed, then you get the bit right after, where it says...'sources say' the matter was pursued by Clinton...blah blah. That is Hollywood at it's worse, an interjection purely on the part of the writer.
Now let's just think about this, it is pretty clear the most damning thing that came out of Wikileaks was, ' Collateral Murder' seen by the world in a fairly short shrift. Manning, eventually was convicted of all charges bar, 'aiding the enemy' and is currently serving a 35-year sentence at the maximum-security U.S. Disciplinary Barracks at Fort Leavenworth. There is no way Manning can be called a traitor for those actions, but can be called a Whistleblower' and indeed gave one's own person away, something that Assange had no say over, yet the official US government line on whistleblowers was benign, might still be, however you see what happened to Manning, the military took care of that.
Manning lives the life of a prisoner, Assange is pretty much living the life of a prisoner too, however he cannot be considered a traitor either, and he isn't a military person nor, is there anything that say he is a spy for any kind of regime, it's not even clear what he might be charged with in the US. Hillary would understand all of that too well.
So basically, like it or not, Assange is in the custody of the UK police, they watched him overtly, and now watch him covertly, that's not so much of a secret, and if they feck up there would only be hell to pay, martyrs they do not want.

edit on 3-10-2016 by smurfy because: Text.

posted on Oct, 3 2016 @ 06:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: MarkOfTheV
I can't help but feel Assange is a bit of a chickensh!t for canceling. Sure would have looked bad on Hilary if something happened during his revealing of damning information about the campaign, foundation, or her directly.

Why was it so necessary for him to make an announcement in public on a balcony? Why not pull a Snowden and live-stream from a secure basement somewhere? Isn't he letting "them" win by acquiescing to "security concerns"?

No sense in being picked off by a sniper on the balcony. He also said that this wouldn't change anything as he intends to announce live stream. And even if they were to kill him someone else will release the information anyway. So you see. Their is nothing they can do to stop it.

To bad most of the voters in the States have the class of a toad, and will elect her anyway even if proven to be a total criminal. Which has already been done. If she isn't in jail now the system is rigged.
edit on 3-10-2016 by Doctor Smith because: mis spell

posted on Oct, 3 2016 @ 06:03 PM
link   
a reply to: neutronflux

If a Republican was reported as having made the remark, the media would grab the opportunity to prove how monstrous, insane, and un-presidential that person was.

if the source was true pundit, maybe not.

posted on Oct, 3 2016 @ 06:07 PM
link   
As long as he stays in the west he doesn't have to worry about being droned. They only drone asiatics or people of color.

posted on Oct, 3 2016 @ 06:13 PM
link   
a reply to: smurfy

They want Assange alive. Like you said in the case of Collateral Murder they hate it when their secrets get out. That video was embarrassing as hell on so many levels. Manning got it out of the secret file, Assange distributed it.

They want to treat him like they're treating Manning For_A_Lifetime.

posted on Oct, 3 2016 @ 06:16 PM
link   

And people say Trump is unfit to be President.

SMH

posted on Oct, 3 2016 @ 06:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: Willtell
As long as he stays in the west he doesn't have to worry about being droned. They only drone asiatics or people of color.

Their just hell bent on destroying or displacing the white culture in order to take over the globe.

posted on Oct, 3 2016 @ 07:49 PM
link   
a reply to: WeAreAWAKE

BINGO! False flags aren't unheard of.

posted on Oct, 3 2016 @ 08:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: chrismarco

Most of us dont have over a dozen mysterious deaths around us, iirc

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join