It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Clinton on Assange - "Can't we just DRONE this guy?"

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 3 2016 @ 08:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: intrptr

originally posted by: Puppylove
a reply to: intrptr

Not to mention the fallout from blowing up an embassy and anyone else inside it. But who cares about that, right?

They do that all the time, just not in the West.

Not one single drone strike anywhere in the West.

Well, there was that reporter in L.A. that said the government was after him and there is some poor footage of his vehicle just randomly exploding like out of a movie while he was driving.

Drone? Possibly. Strike? Certainly.

(post by Wasta removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Oct, 3 2016 @ 08:49 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

I'll never forget the 'We came. We saw. He died" re Ghaddafi in Libya.

She is an evil woman.

posted on Oct, 3 2016 @ 09:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Bundy

Hi Bundy. I think he struck a tree.

posted on Oct, 3 2016 @ 09:31 PM
link   
From a different angle this Asante thing just reeks of political theatre. He's could be helping Hillary to drip info, as they've proven THAT is effective in lessening the blow.

Imagine of ALL of the scandals she's dealt with this year were released on the same day?

posted on Oct, 3 2016 @ 09:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bundy

originally posted by: intrptr

originally posted by: Puppylove
a reply to: intrptr

Not to mention the fallout from blowing up an embassy and anyone else inside it. But who cares about that, right?

They do that all the time, just not in the West.

Not one single drone strike anywhere in the West.

Well, there was that reporter in L.A. that said the government was after him and there is some poor footage of his vehicle just randomly exploding like out of a movie while he was driving.

Drone? Possibly. Strike? Certainly.

That was Michael Hastings. Not a drone strike(though some may have said so) but speculated to have had his car "remotely detonated". As before hand he said the Government was "after him".
edit on 3-10-2016 by dreamingawake because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 4 2016 @ 12:02 AM
link   
Today, Clinton's campaign manager wouldn't confirm or deny that Hillary Clinton wanted (or wants) to assassinate Julian Assange.

Story: Link
edit on 10/4/2016 by carewemust because: The epitome of Evil she is.

edit on 4/10/2016 by Gemwolf because: Fixed link

posted on Oct, 4 2016 @ 12:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: JAY1980

originally posted by: carewemust
She could kill any human walking the planet (except Chelsea) and sleep like a baby that night.

This is Hillary Clinton we are talking about.
I bet under the right circumstances even that is a possibility. Plenty dictators and fascists have cleansed their own gene pool for many reasons. Hope I triggered some with this.

Oh yeah, she could definitely go old school in a heart beat.

A few croc tears, lots of flowers, nice service, big headstone and back to ruling.

Huma would be her heir.

posted on Oct, 4 2016 @ 08:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: LightAssassin
a reply to: IAMTAT

I'll never forget the 'We came. We saw. He died" re Ghaddafi in Libya.

She is an evil woman.

Some say, with audio recording of her supposedly, that she even blames twelve year olds for being raped. Might be the kind of comment used behind closed doors, when the islamic extremist(just look at polls regards muslim countries and the significant portion with questionable extremist positions) intake, she seemingly intends to undertake, results in countless american women, girls, and boys being fondled or raped.

If it is true that she defends potential or alledged rapists, and intends to bring potential rapists(a percent of refugees taken in, given what we've seen in europe from such intake), that could be interpreted by some as misogynistic.

edit on 4-10-2016 by Xenogears because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 4 2016 @ 09:04 AM
link   
Embrace ignorance. Express your desires to consume lies and hatred. It's yours to do, and you are all doing a great job.

posted on Oct, 4 2016 @ 09:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: angeldoll
Embrace ignorance. Express your desires to consume lies and hatred. It's yours to do, and you are all doing a great job.

Knowledge of reality is not ignorance, denial of reality is not ignorance either, it is just denial. There are claims that hillary's taken antiwomen positions in the past, either they're real or not, look at the evidence and accept what it tells you. Perhaps it will confirm, perhaps it will deny, perhaps it will be insufficient to conclude.

But the quest for knowledge is never embracing ignorance. And the truth of reality, is not lies, denying reality is embracing lies.

IF it is true that hillary appears to have sided with potential rapists, and attacked victims, if that is true, and if it is true that she intends to bring potential rapists to do what they do over here into american soils. Women are free to do as they please, they can walk into a dark alley with a dark history, they're free to do so.

Just as the PC sjws continue to defend islam despite the treatment of atheists and the lgbt community and women and underage girls in many muslim countries.

Here's a snippet of one of the comments on the above video that caught my attention

It's Hillary Clinton's own words and her evil laugh. She dammed herself...Two months for sexually molesting a 12 year old girl and laughing about it. Well, now we know who's side she's on... -altgenesis

posted on Oct, 4 2016 @ 09:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: RedMenace16
Source is garbage, you would get more credibility if you're source is "A lot of people are saying", you know Trumps favorite source.

Well done to the only person in this entire thread to question the actual source.
I'm just curious... Is anything with the word WikiLeaks on it considered the truth and nothing but the truth?

Not that I would be surprised if Clinton said it - even jokingly (like Trump "jokingly" suggested someone assassinate Clinton). It's just that I'm not a huge fan of Assange. He looks a bit slimy IMO. I don't trust him.
edit on 4/10/2016 by Gemwolf because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 4 2016 @ 09:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gemwolf

originally posted by: RedMenace16
Source is garbage, you would get more credibility if you're source is "A lot of people are saying", you know Trumps favorite source.

Well done to the only person in this entire thread to question the actual source.
I'm just curious... Is anything with the word WikiLeaks on it considered the truth and nothing but the truth?

Not that I would be surprised if Clinton said it - even jokingly (like Trump "jokingly" suggested someone assassinate Clinton). It's just that I'm not a huge fan of Assange. He looks a bit slimy IMO. I don't trust him.

You can question the source, but when you've got over a dozen mysterious deaths around you, if I'm not mistaken, wasn't it over two dozen mysterious deaths? When you've got that many mysterious deaths, not only is the possibility of such comments more likely to be taken as likely to have occurred even if it was an anonymous source, but also the possibility of such being taken as being made in a threatening manner also opens up.

Perhaps it's just bad luck, so many have mysteriously died around them, but the mysterious deaths are there. Could be coincidence could be more, who knows. But it draws suspicion.

Like a guy who works as janitor suddenly having a rolex, a tuxedo, and a bmw on him. Perhaps it fell from the sky, perhaps he won the lotto, perhaps someone lent him the stuff, or perhaps he stole it. All we can say is that such eventuality calls for an explanation, and it may be simple benign coincidence.

Here's two very short conspiracy vids about the body count including some of the recent additions to the so called clinton body count

posted on Oct, 4 2016 @ 09:52 AM
link   
what a crazy woman, she just DOESNT HAVE THE TEMPERMENT

posted on Oct, 4 2016 @ 10:01 AM
link   
One more for the delusional right wingnut books

posted on Oct, 4 2016 @ 12:17 PM
link   
No need to drone the guy or anything else. He has absolutely nothing left other than one false threat to the next.

"I'm releasing damning documents before the first debate. Clinton will be done."
Nope.

"I meant I'm releasing damning documents October 4. Clinton will be done."
Um, hello?

"No, wait. I'm releasing damning documents sometime later on, over ten weeks. Clinton will be done."
I doubt it.

Guy has nothing left to offer or reveal other than hoping his constant promises of "Clinton documents devastation" which he simply does not actually have.

posted on Oct, 4 2016 @ 04:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Gemwolf

i have been looking through he posts thinking why hasn't anyone asked for the source yet, i wasn't going to because i have read the article he is talking about and although i was 99% sure i read it on BBC News but now i cant find it, i have found another source "the Sun"
"Harrison even alleged that Hillary Clinton considered "droning" Assange to keep him from revealing sensitive secrets.Australia-born Assange told German newspaper Der Speigel at the weekend that the imminent US presidential election wouldn't hamper his efforts to leak information." the source that is saying this is someone from Wikileaks....
it is strange that this is in the Sun as i thought they were all scratching each others backs, i mean if the devil walks the earth its a toss up between Soros and Murdoch for me...
www.thesun.co.uk... -presidential-election-for-trump/

posted on Oct, 4 2016 @ 09:28 PM
link   
Son of a b!tch Pence is hitting me with the Beast Bill!

posted on Oct, 4 2016 @ 10:13 PM
link   
Here's a brief clip of Hillary's response today, regarding "Droning" Assange.

Link: twitter.com...

It was just a joke, haha! She looks DRUGGED doesn't she?

posted on Oct, 5 2016 @ 02:30 AM
link   
a reply to: ghostrager

Drone him! Drone him! He is working for Russian interests and is working toward a Trump Presidency.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join