It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Clinton on Assange - "Can't we just DRONE this guy?"

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 3 2016 @ 10:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: uncommitted

originally posted by: daaskapital

originally posted by: Puppylove
a reply to: intrptr

Not to mention the fallout from blowing up an embassy and anyone else inside it. But who cares about that, right?

Clinton's comment was alleged to have been made when Assange was still a free man. It is nonetheless despicable however, especially with the further comments about how he is always travelling and is a soft target... These extrapolations of the original 'joke' point to something deeper and more serious, in my opinion.

The key word there is 'alleged'.

Well, yes, i put it there for a reason. We don't know the veracity of these claims, but it wouldn't surprise me if they were true.

posted on Oct, 3 2016 @ 10:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: intrptr
a reply to: ghostrager

Sources had claimed that Hillary openly inquired on using a drone strike against Assange while in a meeting on how to handle wikileaks and their release of CableGate

I doubt that very much. (portion redacted)

I can't see it being anything but a morbid joke even if she did say it, Assange has been esconsced in the Embassy of Ecuador, London since 2012, and was in the UK under police observation regarding extradition proceedings since early 2010.
The Irony in this story is that the link wants to make a fuss of the alleged remark, when the reality is that quite a few public figures in the US have openly called for his assasination, hanging etc; while some UK public figures called his activities illegal, and woulde clearly like to see Assange doing porridge.
Other public figures in the US see him as something of a hero, as does the current leader of the Labour party in the UK, Jeremy Corbyn. Ultimately, I don't think anyone would be too pleased to see an American drone exploding somewhere in England.

posted on Oct, 3 2016 @ 10:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: uncommitted

These days, everything is "alleged" if it's not in writing, or recorded. Even then, the doubters say that it's forged, or manipulated.

It's alleged because there was no evidence it was actually said, and no real context.

Trump is currently alleged to have used distasteful comments to and about contestants and staff on the Apprentice - as yet no proof (although apparently it was filmed), but multiple witnesses. Are you going to write a thread about that one?

www.bbc.co.uk...

If there already is a thread about it, will you be assuming it's true and berating him on here for it? If not, why not?

posted on Oct, 3 2016 @ 11:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: intrptr

Not to mention the fallout from blowing up an embassy and anyone else inside it. But who cares about that, right?

They do that all the time, just not in the West.

Not one single drone strike anywhere in the West.

If it happens and the Clintons hit the embassy, they'll make sure they can spin the blame on ISIS or Russia.

Cheers - Dave

posted on Oct, 3 2016 @ 11:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: Hazardous1408
You guys honestly think the US would drone London?

Sure.

Come on now, it's the US. They do anything they see just, and blame the guy next door...

posted on Oct, 3 2016 @ 11:45 AM
link   
I don't think they want to kill Assange, I would think they'd want to keep him safe at this point in time. Those pesky kill switches!

posted on Oct, 3 2016 @ 12:05 PM
link   
a reply to: smurfy

Agreed. Its a done deal the guy is going to get roasted. Imo, I laud him, but he should just take his medicine, he must have know it was coming. Hiding out isn't helping his image either.

Assassination if he doesn't come out, sure. He is coming out, on foot or feet first. Remember the guy seen climbing the outside of the building? But bombing embassies is ludicrous.

Not even Hillary, destroyer of nations, would say that while bidding for president.

posted on Oct, 3 2016 @ 12:06 PM
link   

"We came, We saw, He died." HRC.

posted on Oct, 3 2016 @ 12:09 PM
link   
a reply to: bobs_uruncle

As long as he remains sequestered, that like prison, sort of. Which is what the powers that be want.

Making martyrs in the ME, don't bat an eye, making them in the western main stream eye? Thats not an option. If they want him dead they'll eventually figure a way to gas him, tunnel under and snatch him, poison his food, whatever.

Then they can claim mysterious circumstances and shrug it off.

posted on Oct, 3 2016 @ 12:21 PM
link   

Clinton's comment was alleged to have been made when Assange was still a free man. It is nonetheless despicable however, especially with the further comments about how he is always travelling and is a soft target... These extrapolations of the original 'joke' point to something deeper and more serious, in my opinion.

Everyone throws a fit when Trump refers to a heavy woman as a "Pig". What happens when the other Presidential candidate openly asks if the government can assassinate a man with a missile? Silence!

posted on Oct, 3 2016 @ 12:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Hazardous1408

originally posted by: Discotech
a reply to: Hazardous1408

With it being an embassy it's technically Ecuador they'd be droning

Technically, but not realistically.

They wouldn't even fly a drone over London in a threatening manner, let alone into it.

& she didn't say to drone the embassy, she said he often walks around without a care.
If we are to believe the source.

Well...my best guess is this. They probably know exactly how to make it look like a terrorist attack.

posted on Oct, 3 2016 @ 12:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: Mianeye
If it was Trump who would silence Assange he would have said, "can't we just nuke this guy"...

Yeah...but he didn't. Did he?

posted on Oct, 3 2016 @ 12:25 PM
link   

Another key word would be "witness". You know...someone who was there in a secret meeting who repeated it because of their concern for law and order. Sometimes called a whistle-blower.

posted on Oct, 3 2016 @ 12:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: WeAreAWAKE

Another key word would be "witness". You know...someone who was there in a secret meeting who repeated it because of their concern for law and order. Sometimes called a whistle-blower.

Which witness is that then? Where is anyone saying they were a witness?

Perhaps the key word really is 'gullible', maybe 'desperate'?

posted on Oct, 3 2016 @ 12:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
She could kill any human walking the planet (except Chelsea) and sleep like a baby that night.

This is Hillary Clinton we are talking about.
I bet under the right circumstances even that is a possibility. Plenty dictators and fascists have cleansed their own gene pool for many reasons. Hope I triggered some with this.

posted on Oct, 3 2016 @ 12:37 PM
link   

That Woman is a very dangerous individual.

Not because she's a warmongering loathsome criminal, but because she is after all said and done, quite a shortsighted and stupid person...a drone strike..on an Embassy...in the heart of London.

Smart she isn't.

posted on Oct, 3 2016 @ 12:38 PM
link   
a reply to: WeAreAWAKE

Everyone throws a fit when Trump refers to a heavy woman as a "Pig". What happens when the other Presidential candidate openly asks if the government can assassinate a man with a missile? Silence!

Except for the fact that there is video of Trump saying these things, words coming directly out of his mouth. This on the other hand, while sounding terrible, is "sources said" - again with no proof, nor context. Deny ignorance...

posted on Oct, 3 2016 @ 12:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: MysterX

...a drone strike..on an Embassy...in the heart of London.

Yup. The USA has done some dumb things with its foreign policy....But this is super super super super retardred

This would defacto start a freaking war with the UK and Ecuador.....
edit on 3-10-2016 by crazyewok because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 3 2016 @ 12:40 PM
link   
I can't help but feel Assange is a bit of a chickensh!t for canceling. Sure would have looked bad on Hilary if something happened during his revealing of damning information about the campaign, foundation, or her directly.

Why was it so necessary for him to make an announcement in public on a balcony? Why not pull a Snowden and live-stream from a secure basement somewhere? Isn't he letting "them" win by acquiescing to "security concerns"?

posted on Oct, 3 2016 @ 01:01 PM
link   
a reply to: MarkOfTheV

Maybe he "cancelled due to security reasons" just to paint a picture of how dangerous HIllary is, knowing full well that he can still release from his secure location via video.

And maybe he just wanted to mess with the Clinton camp by suddenly altering the timeline to keep them guessing.
edit on 3-10-2016 by SoulOfCeres because: grammar

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join