It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hillary's Teleprompter caught during debate

page: 9
<< 6  7  8   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 1 2016 @ 01:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: jlafleur02
isn't it against debate rules to have a teleprompter. and an hearing device as well. I can't find debate rules if there are any

The rules don't, and have never, applied to Hillary. Just ask James Comey.

posted on Oct, 1 2016 @ 02:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Darkmadness

Looks more like a timer or light that lets them know how much time they have left of their 2 minutes to me

posted on Oct, 1 2016 @ 04:12 PM
link   
a reply to: UnBreakable

Water? Sneakiness? Or suspicious minds?

So what were they taking ?

posted on Oct, 1 2016 @ 04:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: RickinVa

Finally decided to jump into the deep end Rick?
What do you imagine yes imagine he was removing there good buddy.

I do not know what he was removing,,, I made that very clear.

It is also apparent from the video (which you did not watch) that whatever that man took, Bill Clinton did not want it on camera.

ATS is a conspiracy site. That video clearly show a conspiracy among multiple people to make sure that cameras were not able to record certain events. Well worth discussing.
edit on R322016-10-01T16:32:05-05:00k3210Vpm by RickinVa because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 1 2016 @ 08:37 PM
link   

Water? Sneakiness? Or suspicious minds?

So what were they taking ?

I don't claim to know. My point is a half dozen people, including Bill Clinton, went to an inordinate amount of trouble to hide a removal of a simple glass of water.

posted on Oct, 2 2016 @ 09:29 AM
link   

But you're suspicious of what you imagine it might be right? Otherwise you wouldn't have made a point of this.
So??? What?

posted on Oct, 2 2016 @ 09:37 AM
link   

Who says anyone removed anything? What do you have to show that anyone removed anything at all. You have a video of people filing past the podium to exit the auditorium.

The video only covers one angle wouldn't people standing at a different angle have seen?

A little depth of thought...

posted on Oct, 2 2016 @ 11:14 AM
link   

Who says anyone removed anything? What do you have to show that anyone removed anything at all. You have a video of people filing past the podium to exit the auditorium.

The video only covers one angle wouldn't people standing at a different angle have seen?

A little depth of thought...

it would help you if you watched the WHOLE video... but you will only see what YOU WANT to see..

"You have a video of people filing past the podium to exit the auditorium. "

BS... it is clearly obvious in the video below that whoever that white haired man is, he is very interested in retrieving something from under the podium.. he is unsuccessful on his first attempt, and then Bill and Hillary walk back to provide him the cover he needs to grab what ever it is he grabbed.... same dude met Hillary at the debate and walked her to the stage.

Why did this man not once but twice go against the flow of people exiting to go back to Hillary's podium?

Why did the Clinton's stop greeting people and walk back to the podium at just the right moment to allow grey man to do his job?

Was Hillary so emotionally attached to that podium that she had to go back to it and hug Bill while saying her fond goodbyes?

Something shady is going on at that podium after the debate.

edit on R302016-10-02T11:30:05-05:00k3010Vam by RickinVa because: (no reason given)

edit on R302016-10-02T11:30:53-05:00k3010Vam by RickinVa because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 2 2016 @ 11:16 AM
link   

But what about Trumps people right there in the auditorium? What about any other angle to that podium than the prospective of the video camera??? It doesn't make any sense.
And she didn't need anyone giving her answers. How dumb .

posted on Oct, 2 2016 @ 11:22 AM
link   

The light is a reflection and the divider is the microphone. What asshat.
The light fades when the other lights brighten.
This guy is really reaching. Please tell me you guys are smarter than this. Please. You can't be this dumb.

posted on Oct, 2 2016 @ 11:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: RickinVa

It is also apparent from the video (which you did not watch) that whatever that man took, Bill Clinton did not want it on camera.

ATS is a conspiracy site. That video clearly show a conspiracy among multiple people to make sure that cameras were not able to record certain events. Well worth discussing.

already debunked.

ats is supposed to be a conspiracy site, however repeating lies in the hopes of influencing voters has turned this place into a trump propaganda hub.

a conspiracy exposed as a lie rather devalues a conspiracy site.
if starbucks only offered tea would you call it a coffee shop?

posted on Oct, 2 2016 @ 11:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: stinkelbaum

originally posted by: RickinVa

already debunked.

ats is supposed to be a conspiracy site, however repeating lies in the hopes of influencing voters has turned this place into a trump propaganda hub.

a conspiracy exposed as a lie rather devalues a conspiracy site.
if starbucks only offered tea would you call it a coffee shop?

wrong space cadet.... I never said crap about a teleprompter.... I could care less about a teleprompter....

I want to know what the man removed from under the podium. Again, more than one person was involved in providing him cover to retrieve whatever he took from under the podium.

The only possible way to debunk this is to provide a video from a different angle that shows that nothing was removed.... no such video exists that I am aware of.

That makes it a conspiracy all day long.

Edit: your confusing two different issues and two different videos.... the light issue video is different from the removal from under the podium issue.

Starting at approximately 10 minute mark of this video... has nothing to do with a light.

It is just something to talk about... nothing worth arguing about.... take it easy.
edit on R552016-10-02T11:55:21-05:00k5510Vam by RickinVa because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 2 2016 @ 11:46 AM
link   
this Opening Post is garbage, that whole stage was bathed in overhead lighting. it was reflections from that lighting...the camera moved when they went to shake hands, the reflection shifted.......that's it, that's all it is......science is your friend

posted on Oct, 2 2016 @ 03:20 PM
link   
a reply to: jimmyx
Then please explain how we see the exact same "reflection" from the other camera angle. Also, if it is from overhead lighting, why do we only see it as a "glare" on that one piece of "wood" but there is no change of luminosity on the rest of the podium?

watch the top of the podium. the only change is the panel brightening and a small reflection from it along the left side when it is finished lighting up @:10

edit on 10/2/2016 by OveRcuRrEnteD because: added pics

edit on 10/2/2016 by OveRcuRrEnteD because: added vid

posted on Oct, 3 2016 @ 09:23 AM
link   

someone was watchin the telempromer the other day a voice came to the video tellint hem they could tell the whole world that someoene be tankering with the whole system

hilary wouldnt do that donald wouldnt do that so get real guys everyone believes that the whole thing even trayvon martin or aurora shootings can even make a difference now

the only thing and i mean the ONLY thing we can do is report this to somewhere that will believe this is a issue

so a propmter is getting carried away tellin me who and who shouldnt be but im gonna say thats not evne the most of what conserns me. Hah no... u see the most id see out of anything but this whole election constantly tells me that you know maybe build a FEW walls from here then see how peopel will even react to them even GETTING a telemprocter

posted on Oct, 25 2016 @ 02:35 PM
link   
I thought about this thread when I was watching the third debate. When the television view was from behind, looking toward the mod, you could see Hitlarys podium had the light on inside it and Trumps did not.

Go to the 17:10 minute point and see for yourself:

www.youtube.com...

top topics

<< 6  7  8   >>

join