It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dude Gets Ass Kicked for Wearing Donald Trump Hat to BLM Rally

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 29 2016 @ 07:56 AM
link   
a reply to: TrueAmerican

Such peaceful, tolerant, and accepting "protestors".

posted on Sep, 29 2016 @ 08:03 AM
link   
a reply to: DeplorableBasket

Both sides seems violent to me.

posted on Sep, 29 2016 @ 08:43 AM
link   
a reply to: WilburnRoach

I could find 100 examples of Trump "protestors" being violent for every 1 example of Trump supporters being violent.

The overwhelming MAJORITY of violence comes from the supposed tolerant side.

posted on Sep, 29 2016 @ 08:47 AM
link   
a reply to: DeplorableBasket

You know you do have a point,the loony liberal left actually have the guts to go outside in numbers while the toxic right trolls post offensive tripe in the safety of their living room

posted on Sep, 29 2016 @ 08:54 AM
link   
a reply to: Whereismypassword

So the cowardly "loony liberal left" violent attacks equate to "guts" while a violent attack from "toxic right trolls" would be considered racist, bigoted, hate crimes.

Your bias is showing.

posted on Sep, 29 2016 @ 08:54 AM
link   
a reply to: WilburnRoach

Yep, the US is going all out tribal.
I've seen what that looks like in other countries. It isn't a pretty sight. And once a country goes that way, its damn near impossible to reverse the situation. Both sides or all three or four should be very careful about what they wish for.

Oh, and by the way, this is the path that leads to economic disaster and once that happens, the tribalism gets even more pronounced and dangerous.

posted on Sep, 29 2016 @ 09:14 AM
link   

You still have your 1st Amendment rights.

It's the people that are infringing on each other. Government doesn't have to do a thing. They have idiots that'll censor for them.

posted on Sep, 29 2016 @ 09:37 AM
link   
I like the woman's speach in the beginning..
"Every time I walk into a car dealership, I benefit from the color of my skin" LOL
What an idiot.
Speaking of idiots.. What did this nimrod think was going to happen?
It's crazy to think that a hat that reads, "Make America Great Again" can incite so much hate.
I want one.
I want to walk around with that hat on and my 'Caucasians' sports logo shirt.
edit on 29-9-2016 by o0oTOPCATo0o because: ETA

posted on Sep, 29 2016 @ 11:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: DAVID64
a reply to: Spider879

He and his dad were notorious slum lords, and racist towards Black and other minorities who could afford to live in one of his fancy buildings, he launched the a blistering attack on the so-called Central Park five that put them away for years caused racial tension to sky rocket he is as much hated in Blk communities as Al Sharpton is among whites , only he have money.

And Sharpton doesn't? How many poor people owe over 4 million in back taxes and drive a Rolls Royce Phantom? Sharpton has made a career out of causing racial tension.

Didn't say he wasn't a racial demagogue like Trump, but one is championed and the other vilified based on the communities they claimed, and both have yet to apologize for ruining other ppls lives based on lies.
edit on 29-9-2016 by Spider879 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 29 2016 @ 11:53 AM
link   
Ignoring freedom of speech for a moment.

It was aggravated assault by multiple people on an individual. Each and every one of them broke the law and depending on the state can even get felony charges for it.

Last I checked inappropriate dress is not a crime. Aggravated Assault however is. Each and every single person involved in this is by definition a criminal, and should have charges pressed on them, with a risk of possible jail time, fines and a mark on their record.

Let's say the guy is an inconsiderate idiot. That's not a crime. There are, however, clear criminals here.
edit on 9/29/2016 by Puppylove because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 29 2016 @ 11:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: Nikola014
When is BLM going to be described as a terrorist organization?

The exact same time they described Trumpteers as such.

posted on Sep, 29 2016 @ 12:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: Puppylove
Ignoring freedom of speech for a moment.

It was aggravated assault by multiple people on an individual. Each and every one of them broke the law and depending on the state can even get felony charges for it.

Last I checked inappropriate dress is not a crime. Aggravated Assault however is. Each and every single person involved in this is by definition a criminal, and should have charges pressed on them, with a risk of possible jail time, fines and a mark on their record.

Let's say the guy is an inconsiderate idiot. That's not a crime. There are, however, clear criminals here.

Look I ain't gonna lie, if the dude that got murdered by killer cops was fam or a friend of mine and this asshole of a troll showed up on the same damn day trolling in my face, right or wrong I'd probably break a foot off in his azz..and yes I'd be wrong for being very human..no Gandhi or Martin Luther here.

posted on Sep, 29 2016 @ 12:09 PM
link   

And that's why BLM is failing so horribly.

posted on Sep, 29 2016 @ 12:13 PM
link   

And that's why BLM is failing so horribly.

Maybe so but it is what it is, they ain't the generation of turning the other cheek of 50yrs ago while ppl spat in your faces sick dogs on you and turn on the fire hoses while you sang we shall over come.. that's not working today.

posted on Sep, 29 2016 @ 12:21 PM
link   

And this IS working? Ha, all that this has accomplished is pushing more and more people away with each incident. Even within the community it supposedly represents.

The ONLY way this helps is if another similar group comes to the forefront that actually does peace marching right and stands in direct contrast to BLM. BLM is tainted completely at this point, there is no coming back. They can however be the violent contrast to a group that acts in the way of MLK and his methods. In that way they can serve a vital function.
edit on 9/29/2016 by Puppylove because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 29 2016 @ 12:43 PM
link   

And this IS working? Ha, all that this has accomplished is pushing more and more people away with each incident. Even within the community it supposedly represents.

The ONLY way this helps is if another similar group comes to the forefront that actually does peace marching right and stands in direct contrast to BLM. BLM is tainted completely at this point, there is no coming back. They can however be the violent contrast to a group that acts in the way of MLK and his methods. In that way they can serve a vital function.

Puppylove I am between both generations and can see the value in both, but I can't say to the younger generation be the martyr like your grandfather take the hit, for all the good it did, this generation still have to face renewed bull sht , plus I am a trained fighter for all it's worth, I and millions like myself have never been trained to be docile, so on the one hand I can't say go over there and do violence, but stay your hand on the home front, although that may ultimately be the winning strategy.

posted on Sep, 29 2016 @ 01:29 PM
link   

Was this the same rally where people brought bananas to instigate a fight?

posted on Sep, 29 2016 @ 01:31 PM
link   

Is why you need to not put your eggs all in one basket. During MLK's day there were movements like this. MLK and his peace marchers stood in stark contrast to the more violent movements.

The movement of BLM can be beneficial, it forces people to notice something is going on. But without someone like MLK's peace marching you have no one people can really get behind and support.

BLM does a great job of forcing media to pay attention, BUT a poor job of pushing for positive change. Whereas now is the opportune time for a nonviolent sister movement to appear. One that acts as a peace movement should. I have several posts on how to properly go about that.

I'll be honest without something like BLM the media will likely try to ignore it, but with it any movement acting in contrast to BLM they'll have no choice but to show as well, especially if it picks up support.
edit on 9/29/2016 by Puppylove because: better clarity

posted on Sep, 29 2016 @ 01:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Swills

If people try and goad you into making a mistake and then you make that mistake, they beat you.

When someone does something like that, they've provided you an opportunity to show yourself the better man. If you stoop to falling for their trap, they've simply brought you down to their level, and in the end you both look to be ignorant savages.

The only way to win is to let all the world see how ignorant they are, while you take the high road, proving that they are ignorant while you remain civilized.

posted on Sep, 29 2016 @ 01:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Puppylove

Don't get me wrong, I am not prone to violence, I just think as a normal human being and not extra ordinary like MLK or Gandhi, Buddha or Jesus etc nor do I wished to be, I feel I reserve the right to employ it if and when the need arise.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join