It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Comey being grilled live now

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 28 2016 @ 02:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t

originally posted by: jadedANDcynical
a reply to: jhn7537
We need a special prosecutor, it is obvious the existing machinery of justice is corrupt and has colluded in a criminal conspiracy to avoid pressing charges when they are blatantly warranted.

You hear that folks? It's obvious because this guy has a large meme with words and pictures on it! Irrefutable proof right there!

I'm anxiously awaiting your rebuttal to the contents of the meme. Where's that logical fallacy chart when you need it? I'm not sure which one you just committed there, but I'm sure you of all people could tell us.

edit on 28-9-2016 by Bone75 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 28 2016 @ 02:38 PM
link   
a reply to: Bone75
Repost from previous page.

a reply to: Krazysh0t

Please, PLEASE, refute the information presented in the meme.

I make it a point to NEVER take any memes seriously or refute them. Anyone who has deemed to lazily repost someone else's Photoshop work in a quick way to make a point doesn't deserve a serious response. They deserve to be dismissed instead.

posted on Sep, 28 2016 @ 02:41 PM
link   
This is just a dog and pony show for the intellectual 30% to feel justice actually a thing.

posted on Sep, 28 2016 @ 02:46 PM
link   

a reply to: digital01anarchy
Well it sounds like you just cleared up the AG meeting up with Bill controversy. Though its interesting how you are spinning that like it should be something I should be alarmed about. Apparently the worst thing that happened in that situation (according to your words here) is that Lynch lied to the public (not exactly a damnable offense or anything).

Lets say someone killed your family member then a member of the accused family held a closed door meeting with the judge. However the judge stated nothing of importance was talked about then you come to find out the judged granted immunity to everyone who could testify to the fact that the accused committed the murder of your family member.

They all plead the 5th and the accused is questioned with two of the people who had been granted immunity in the same room in a closed door meeting you would need a subpoena to get the transcripts of. And your lawyer sees nothing wrong with the judges actions and tells you not to prosecute.
Then someone online finds evidence of one of the people who had been granted immunity stating he was ordered to destroy evidence for the accused in regards to the murder.

And you attorney doesnt see this as suspect. Lol obviously he have an awesome attorney right?

posted on Sep, 28 2016 @ 02:49 PM
link   

Let's not say any of this because this situation isn't anything close to the situation that occurred with Hillary. For one, Hillary hasn't been on trial. She hasn't even been indicted.
edit on 28-9-2016 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 28 2016 @ 02:53 PM
link   

Let's not say any of this because this situation isn't anything close to the situation that occurred with Hillary.

Lol what part isnt anything close? Clinton murdering people lol or how the investigation was conducted because its pretty spot on with how the investigation was conducted.

posted on Sep, 28 2016 @ 02:55 PM
link   

All of it. Like I already showed in prior post that the message board post was benign, but of course you don't care about those inconvenient facts that get in the way of your sloppy narrative.

posted on Sep, 28 2016 @ 03:02 PM
link   

All of it. Like I already showed in prior post that the message board post was benign, but of course you don't care about those inconvenient facts that get in the way of your sloppy narrative.

Krasyshot just stop alot smarter people then you or I are questioning the motives of this investigation and they have more facts then both of us

posted on Sep, 28 2016 @ 03:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: digital01anarchy

Krasyshot just stop alot smarter people then you or I are questioning the motives of this investigation and they have more facts then both of us

Lol. I stopped WAY back in (when was that...?) July...? When the initial investigation turned back saying that Comey didn't recommend to indict. My participation in caring about this case stopped on that day. It's y'all who need to be told to stop. Not me.

posted on Sep, 28 2016 @ 03:27 PM
link   

Yay! Another event that wastes a bunch of tax payer money, gets right leaning Americans all hot and bothered, but presents nothing new or results in no new actions. Let's all tune in to watch our tax money get flushed down the toilet instead of Congress working on things like Zika action in Flordia, SCOTUS nominations, the incoming government shutdown (again. I know right?)!

PS: I'm being a tad sarcastic if it wasn't obvious.

$500 million for Solyndra down the drain for nothing. Talk about waste of taxpayer money, and that's one example.

But I shouldn't be surprised that your willing to let corruption slide if it means someone with your views runs the country.

posted on Sep, 28 2016 @ 03:30 PM
link   

Let's not say any of this because this situation isn't anything close to the situation that occurred with Hillary. For one, Hillary hasn't been on trial. She hasn't even been indicted.

And yet she lied, lied and lied some more. She lied about her hidden, secret, private server. Smoke, but no fire. Right?

posted on Sep, 28 2016 @ 03:33 PM
link   

Great. Write a novel. That's not what happened here. She used a private system because it was convenient. She never got hacked. The state did.
End of story.

+2 more 
posted on Sep, 28 2016 @ 03:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

Great. Write a novel. That's not what happened here. She used a private system because it was convenient. She never got hacked. The state did.
End of story.

Yea she did, stop trying to Correct The Record.

posted on Sep, 28 2016 @ 03:37 PM
link   

Bulldog huh. Cuz when I look at his face I see a little rat...

posted on Sep, 28 2016 @ 03:38 PM
link   

a reply to: Krazysh0t

Please, PLEASE, refute the information presented in the meme.

I make it a point to NEVER take any memes seriously or refute them. Anyone who has deemed to lazily repost someone else's Photoshop work in a quick way to make a point doesn't deserve a serious response. They deserve to be dismissed instead.

So you got nothin, which is just what any of your posts are now worth. Especially since you say that the point being made, "doesn't deserve a serious response." Which you oxymoronically responded to anyway.

Comey was grilled like a ribeye and the only the the democrats could do was deflect, distract, and deny.

As I've mentioned elsewhere, I sincerely hope Gowdy would show the same zeal in pursuing a republican should one ever come under fire in the same way that Hillary find herself.

This whole #show has got to stop or our nation is doomed.

posted on Sep, 28 2016 @ 03:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

End of story.

Hillary Clinton's Email Was Probably Hacked, Experts Say
www.nytimes.com...

posted on Sep, 28 2016 @ 03:44 PM
link   

So if someone presents the subject matter in the form of a thread, will you then grace us with one of your sufficiently educated opinions?

edit on 28-9-2016 by Bone75 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 28 2016 @ 03:53 PM
link   

The chatter in the month or so before that announcement said as much. I linked a few opinion pieces from D.C. lawyers saying why they wouldn't indict. All going to intent. But I was all alone in my viewpoint and I was "educated" rather quickly how an indictment was coming with pages and pages of section 18 sources and subsections in regards to handling classified information. Gen. Petraeus was brought up numerous times as he still is. That was before Bill spoke to Loretta Lynch by several weeks. It's all on here.

posted on Sep, 28 2016 @ 04:02 PM
link   
a reply to: TheBulk

The OTHER experts say she wasn't. Likely doesnt mean was. Possible doesn't mean probable.
Call me when one of these hackers coughs up the goods. Until then... There's no argument here.

posted on Sep, 28 2016 @ 04:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: AshFan
This is just a dog and pony show for the intellectual 30% to feel justice actually a thing.

Yeah.

The intellectuals knew it was just when they didn't indict.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join