It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Parenting Magazine Warns ‘Blond, Cheerful’ Families Dangerous, Likely Right Wing

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 28 2016 @ 04:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: SprocketUK

originally posted by: Astyanax
a reply to: SprocketUK

The only safety is on the right. Everyone else is out to get you.

The only safety is in the place where everyone is about to get you?

I suppose this is an example of right-wing logic.

I'll spell it out for you.

There is a hatred for ordinary, white families on the left.
Why would anyone who doesn't fit in with their chosen "good" groups align with them?
Say what you like about the right wing, but they don't go out of their way to try and belittle or shame me and mine because of how we live our lives.

How on earth do you feel shamed?

I have not ever seen any hatred for white families in person,it's not an issue

posted on Sep, 28 2016 @ 05:19 AM
link   

Whether I identify as a particular race doesn't matter a bit, when those on the left will do it for me in order to categorise me as undesirable.

You personally, or the race you have identified yourself with?

The ‘Lefties/blacks/Muslims/Jews/(insert hated minority group here) are out to get us’ ploy is the feebles and most transparent of majoritarian racist self-justifications.

edit on 28/9/16 by Astyanax because: I’m an expert on this.

posted on Sep, 28 2016 @ 05:46 AM
link   
a reply to: Whereismypassword

I don't, but you only have to look at a large proportion of the threads on such issues even on this site to see that there are those who think people should be ashamed for being white etc.

The point I was making, however clumsily, was that there are significant numbers of people within the political left who feel that way. With that being the case, it's perhaps understandable that a lot of people would feel more of an affinity for a group that doesn't spend so much time trying to marginalise or shame them in some way.

You may not have seen any overt white family hatred, but what about the article in the op?

That's a prime example, and one illustrates the line of thinking that a lot of the left spend so much time with.

edit on 14pWed, 28 Sep 2016 05:48:14 -050020162016-09-28T05:48:14-05:00kAmerica/Chicago30000000k by SprocketUK because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 28 2016 @ 05:49 AM
link   
Wow....

I'm evil based on my hair and skin color.

Makes sense. Europe has gone double durp.

State department should issue travel warnings.

posted on Sep, 28 2016 @ 05:52 AM
link   

Whether I identify as a particular race doesn't matter a bit, when those on the left will do it for me in order to categorise me as undesirable.

The ‘Lefties/blacks/Muslims/Jews/(insert hated minority group here) are out to get us’ ploy is the feebles and most transparent of majoritarian racist self-justifications.

I'd point you to the op again. If that doesn't illustrate the problem sufficiently you either suffer from the wilful myopia of your chosen designation or aren't up to debating the issue properly.

posted on Sep, 28 2016 @ 06:30 AM
link   

I see a newspaper report about a magazine article. Quite possibly a wicked and stupid magazine article. But it’s hard to say, since I don’t read German. Do you? If you go do, go to the link, download the PDF of the article and tell us what it says.

If you haven’t done that, you’re merely using confirmation bias to insist that an article you haven’t read is evidence of a conspiracy.

posted on Sep, 28 2016 @ 06:41 AM
link   
Can we all just agree that this # is getting out of hand and must be the work of some very nefarious groups truing to herd and divide the populations based on some agenda they have?

posted on Sep, 28 2016 @ 06:57 AM
link   
This is hilarious. Blond and right = happy. Brown haired and left = miserable?

posted on Sep, 28 2016 @ 07:56 AM
link   
Stupid everywhere.... as far as the eye can see.

posted on Sep, 28 2016 @ 08:02 AM
link   
I knew Pamela Anderson was a "Natzi" since day one!

posted on Sep, 28 2016 @ 10:46 AM
link   
Could that hate speech be any more thinly veiled? Wow. Replace the blond haired families with Jews and you can quicky see what this actually is.

posted on Sep, 28 2016 @ 12:54 PM
link   
a reply to: ElectricUniverse

There go the left again. The most hypocritical, double standard, ignorant, divisive, judgmental, racist, sexist, ignorant, xenophobic, selfish, oppressing, ignorant groups of people ever.

edit on 28-9-2016 by StoutBroux because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 28 2016 @ 02:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kandinsky
In actual real-life (excised from political op-eds), where do we find ourselves being hated by Lefties?

Where are the stories in real life that shows this to be true? Have you seen what groups like BLM have been doing in the U.S.? Calling for the death of police officers, and white people. Beating up, and attacking white people, including women, destroying property they think belongs to white people. Ganging on people and Insulting people even in universities simply for not towing the left wing ideology of BLM.

In the U.S. the Obama administration and groups like the Southern Poverty Law Center, which has the backing of the Obama administration, have labeled people like Ron Paul, and Judge Andrew Napolitano as righting extremists. Meanwhile the same Obama administration does not label BLM like a racist, and terrorist organization, instead President Obama and his administration have praised BLM... Even when BLM has been calling for the death of police officers and white people...

Ron Paul’s New Organization Reportedly Stacked with Extremists

Judge Andrew Napolitano is one of the judges in the U.S. who has been pointing out corruption in the U.S. government, and the unConstitutionality of actions being taken by the Obama administration, and for that he has been branded as a "rightwing extremist".

BTW, according to the SPLC if you believe in conspiracy theories you are a rightwing extremist.

In Germany in New Year's Eve all the attacks being done by Muslim extremists which occurred in several German cities were being hidden from the public, there was a cover-up. Only after German people started to protest en mass in social media and stated what they witnessed did the truth come out, and still German authorities tried to hide as much as they could.

In the U.S. something similar is occurring. The Obama administration is even changing the facts about terrorist attacks, by not mentioning "radical Muslim attacks" but instead by claiming that "rightwing ideology" such as our second amendment, and being religious in general is the cause for these attacks. They don't want to point out Muslim extremist attacks. If you point out these attacks you are labeled as someone who doesn't want multiculturalism, and someone who must be "racist"... It doesn't even matter if you belong to a minority group, as long as you disagree with the globalist agenda, people are being labeled as "racists, bigots" and people who must be dealt with simply because we do not fall in line with the left wing goals.

There are plenty of "real life" examples that shows how anyone who is not left wing is being demonized. It is getting to a point, and it will get there, that for simply holding traditional values will mark you by tptb as being someone intolerant, a bigot, a racist, etc. This eventually will lead to government taking away rights from people who hold these values.

BTW, going back to the original story. One of the groups, the Amadeu Antonio Foundation, which included experts for the BS the German Magazine put out was founded and is ran by ex-Stasi agent Anetta Kahane who has declared it vital for the European Union to change its immigration policy in order to turn the continent non-white.

Anetta Kahane
Kahane studied a bachelors in Latin American studies and worked as a translator. ex-Stasi agent Anetta Kahane who has declared it vital for the European Union to change its immigration policy in order to turn the continent non-white.

en.wikipedia.org...

It is obvious that this is the end goal of the globalists which includes brainwashing people into believing that holding traditional values makes you a racist, a bigot and your values cannot be allowed in the new "progressive era"... This is happening in the western world and "it isn't just op eds not based in real life", as you tried to ascertain.

But you want to claim that this is just op eds and not based on real life? Seriously?

edit on 28-9-2016 by ElectricUniverse because: add and correct comment.

posted on Sep, 28 2016 @ 02:48 PM
link   

Isn't it quite ironic that the people in power who are pushing for these goals are mostly white?. Of course, that's without mentioning that you in past threads have shown to agree with in demonizing anyone who does not tows the left wing/globalist party line...

edit on 28-9-2016 by ElectricUniverse because: correct comment.

posted on Sep, 28 2016 @ 02:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Astyanax

ATS member Infolurker gave us a link to a German person who translated what this magazine says. This isn't just some tabloit, it is a magazine widely published which is free in pharmacies, and other places in Germany, and it has the backing from people connected with the German government.

Here is again the link that Infolurker gave us.

posted on Sep, 28 2016 @ 03:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lagomorphe
And then everything turned MURIKA YEA....

No respect when it comes to other peoples cultures or countries... post wise here on ATS...

Same people posting as usual... "sighs"

Kindest respects

Lags

I like the way you try to insult us in your edit, classy bro. And what's that about no respect to others? Lol.

posted on Sep, 28 2016 @ 04:12 PM
link   

Say what you like about the right wing, but they don't go out of their way to try and belittle or shame me and mine because of how we live our lives.

That is because you are like them. Try being any other way and it’s a different story.

As I thought: right-wing logic.

But why on earth would I want my kid to be ill-behaved and without a lick of self confidence so he can fit in with their view of what is proper for a child? Also, I think it might send the wrong signal for me to start dying his hair, and none of us wants to start acting like a pack of surly gits to everyone we meet just so we aren't perceived as "too right-wing."

posted on Sep, 28 2016 @ 04:17 PM
link   
I think I'm going to completely disregard all American interpretations in this thread and wait for one of our German members to expound on this. As has been pointed out, and utterly overlooked by our bumbling fellow Yankees, "rightwinger" means something completely different in Germany than it does in the US. A German rightwinger is hardcore right on the spectrum, i.e Nazi or similar extremist views. I have a German husband, people, I CAN just ask the native when I need explaining on meaning differences. Simply put, thanks to 'Murca-tinted tunnel vision, the bulk of America wouldn't know foreign political classifications if someone wrote a book & beaned them in the face with it.

edit on 9/28/2016 by Nyiah because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 28 2016 @ 04:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: pirhanna
Could that hate speech be any more thinly veiled? Wow. Replace the blond haired families with Jews and you can quicky see what this actually is.

Sort of my thoughts.

posted on Sep, 28 2016 @ 04:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: Nyiah
I think I'm going to completely disregard all American interpretations in this thread and wait for one of our German members to expound on this. As has been pointed out, and utterly overlooked by our bumbling fellow Yankees, "rightwinger" means something completely different in Germany than it does in the US. A German rightwinger is hardcore right on the spectrum, i.e Nazi or similar extremist views. I have a German husband, people, I CAN just ask the native when I need explaining on meaning differences. Simply put, thanks to 'Murca-tinted tunnel vision, the bulk of America wouldn't know foreign political classifications if someone wrote a book & beaned them in the face with it.

Yes, right wing does mean something completely different in Germany.

But what about the traits being described? Does blonde mean something different? How about quiet and well-behaved but self-confident? What about cheerful and friendly? Do those descriptors also carry different meanings in Europe than they do in the US?

And if a European long skirt different than the American idea of one?

I am thinking something roughly like this ... but maybe Euros have a different garment they wear that is called a skirt.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join