It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Parenting Magazine Warns ‘Blond, Cheerful’ Families Dangerous, Likely Right Wing

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 28 2016 @ 08:49 PM
link   
Hmmmmmm, hmmmmmm, hmmmmmm...

I um...

Hmmmm...

Ok might as well risk going there, but um... I put this against the elite, who love pitting us against each other. I want people to realize that framing.

I'm not framing this as that crazy, targeting the white "race" because of superiority hoohah. Is total nonsense...

BUT and where it's not completely crazy. The elite have been fostering lots of hate between people for various reasons keeping us competing and fighting each other. Lately especially there's been a big push to increase the intolerance towards "white" people. Problem is, "white" people remain too big a majority in most of the nations they want to push this, in some places overwhelmingly so, it remains mostly ineffective, but they are getting better.

So, by targeting blond haired blue eyed "white" people, conveniently the nazi ideal for that extra oomph of "credibility", they create yet another division with which to separate we the people, and hopefully in their minds separate "whites" (As if we're a cohesive unit in the first place *rolls eyes*) into smaller cannibalistic chunks for easier management.

They are trying REALLY hard to push us apart lately. I think it's due to more and more people waking up. They're trying to get the ignorant still among the people to rise up in a cannibalistic fashion and devour we who have awakened while they still have enough of a hold to do so.

Question is, is it too late for them? Are enough of us awakened to the truth? Can we look past these attempts to divide us and unite? These superficial differences are just that, superficial, why do we keep allowing ourselves to defined by and separated by them?

posted on Sep, 28 2016 @ 08:58 PM
link   
Here is a pdf for anyone interested..It seems it is from February 2016..

PDF
edit on 28-9-2016 by misfit312 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 28 2016 @ 09:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Puppylove

But think about it.

The only thing that comes close to ethnically targeting it is the blond label.

What if this article was written about citizens in general and just specified that people who are cheerful and happy, volunteer to help out, raise well-behaved children who might not be outspoken but tend to be self-confident nonetheless are dangerous because they tend to harbor a "dangerous ideology?"

I think the only reason people scoff is because of the racial tag and because it's linked to Nazis; they want to believe such things can be identified by any characteristics.

But what if we are talking about those labels in any citizen, anywhere, of any ethnicity being labeled as dangerous?

Would you believe that a black family with those characteristics would be dangerous? What about a Hispanic one? Even a Muslim one?

No one would because those are not the sorts of things that cause anyone to view anyone with suspicion for any reason.
edit on 28-9-2016 by ketsuko because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 28 2016 @ 09:13 PM
link   
Let's run through this.

I am...

1) Blonde

2) Confident

Therefore I'm dangerous?

YOU BETTER PHUCKING BELIEVE IT.

posted on Sep, 28 2016 @ 09:23 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

Ok ignoring the blond label, it becomes even more absurd.

I mean ok, so we're targeting happy confident people? Why?

Only reason... hmmmm...

Hmmmm I need to consider this a bit... going with what you said potentially heads down an even darker road.

posted on Sep, 29 2016 @ 09:10 AM
link   
a reply to: ElectricUniverse

This is from february, I went into the next Apotheke and got the August and September versions and of course there is nothing in there. Next time I´m around there I´ll ask if they still have the magazine from February around.

Edit: Not necessary, our member misfit312 found and linked the PDF

edit on 29-9-2016 by verschickter because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 29 2016 @ 08:42 PM
link   
Normal is bad, abnormal is good...yeah I get it.

The prophet Isaiah

Woe to those who say that good is bad and bad is good,
Those who substitute darkness for light and light for darkness,
Those who put bitter for sweet and sweet for bitter!
Woe to those wise in their own eyes
And discreet in their own sight!

posted on Sep, 29 2016 @ 10:08 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 3 2016 @ 10:10 AM
link   
a reply to: elliotmtl

It's the only way. How can we otherwise escape the shackles of oppression? I have thought it through long and hard.
edit on 3-10-2016 by TheLaughingGod because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 3 2016 @ 10:14 AM
link   
a reply to: dr1234

I'm always being facetious to a certain extent. It's the only way to cope and remain sane in an utterly cartoonish and insane World. We're living a joke and it's on us.

posted on Oct, 3 2016 @ 10:48 AM
link   
I don't read german but running OCR on the PDF and searching for the words blonde and blue (in german) comes up with 0 hits.

Anyone who understands german care to point out where it says blonde hair blue eyed people are whatever?

I do see that the art shows this but the article itself doesn't seem to be singling out blondes with blue eyes.
edit on 3-10-2016 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 3 2016 @ 10:59 AM
link   

Talk about brainwashing people into believing regular families that lean to the right are dangerous...

For provoking serious concerns in some Apotherkerblättchen, really?
Ignorance and self-righteousness are part of the problem, not part of the solution.

Violent, politically-motivated crime in Germany with a right-wing motive rose more than 40 percent last year, according to annual crime statistics released Monday. Authorities recorded 1,485 such crimes in 2015, up from 1,029 the previous year, reported The Associated Press.

Germany sees rise in right-wing violence

Pointing fingers doesn't help either, that's the point I'd agree on.

Breitbart or Epoch Times didn't mention the actual context of that story, did they? Thought so... Guess what, with a 40% increase of violence we're far away from that place where everything's fine and you're still at.

posted on Oct, 4 2016 @ 04:18 AM
link   

Isn't it quite ironic that the people in power who are pushing for these goals are mostly white?

Not at all. Humanism and the love of justice are not confined to people of any particular skin colour.

Of course, that's without mentioning that you in past threads have shown to agree with in demonizing anyone who does not tows the left wing/globalist party line..

That’s ‘toe’, not ‘tow’ the line. I demonize no-one. Your perception of my past threads is distorted by your own outlook. Racists, homophobes, religious bigots and other hatemongers do not require demonizing by others. They always out themselves, as on this thread.

edit on 4/10/16 by Astyanax because: as on this thread.

posted on Oct, 4 2016 @ 04:27 AM
link   
a reply to: verschickter

Perfectly woven ponytails and long skirts are red flag and it points to the parents being right wing.

Thanks for the translation. I absolutely agree with the article. Long skirts and perfectly woven ponytails on a European teenager are symptoms of excessive, heavy-handed parental control and a restrictive moral regime at home. These things typically go hand-in-hand with an extremist right-wing attitude and an approval of political violence in the parents.

Parents who repress their children will have no qualms about the repression of other people, too.

posted on Oct, 4 2016 @ 04:36 AM
link   
a reply to: daskakik

running OCR on the PDF and searching for the words blonde and blue (in german) comes up with 0 hits.

Hardly surprising. The article quoted in the OP is a smear piece, and all it says about blondness and blueness of eye relates to the illustrations in the piece.

I’m not sure of the reasons for the smear. The Epoch Times is a newspaper published by a Chinese religious cult called Falun Gong. Maybe they don’t like that German magazine, or its publishers, or the person who wrote the article; they usually attack people who are pro-China, have dealings with the Chinese government, etc., but I can’t second-guess their agenda in this case.

As far as I’m concerned, it’s a great article, [snipped]
edit on Wed Oct 5 2016 by DontTreadOnMe because: Community Announcement re: Decorum

posted on Oct, 4 2016 @ 04:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
Hillary and Chelsea are blonds !!!!!

And this story describes the Clinton Family !!!!!

Another backfire !!!!

Out of a bottle mate.

Grey isn't the new blond either.

(post by SprocketUK removed for political trolling and baiting)

posted on Oct, 4 2016 @ 05:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: Astyanax
a reply to: dogstar23

I believe this poster is actually Donald Trump in disguise.

Nah, I think it's Eric.

posted on Oct, 4 2016 @ 06:00 AM
link   

I absolutely agree with the article. Long skirts and perfectly woven ponytails on a European teenager are symptoms of excessive, heavy-handed parental control and a restrictive moral regime at home. These things typically go hand-in-hand with an extremist right-wing attitude and an approval of political violence in the parents. Parents who repress their children will have no qualms about the repression of other people, too.

wow...I'm speechless...

Long skirts and perfectly woven ponytails on a European teenager are symptoms of excessive, heavy-handed parental control and a restrictive moral regime at home.

I wrote something...and then deleted it. It's beyond my language ability to express the outrage of what was said here.

Good riddance to all of us...

posted on Oct, 4 2016 @ 07:46 AM
link   
Communism is a race to the bottom in any language.

Liberal Leftie is just a polite euphemism for Communism, nothing more and nothing less.

Stop calling Communists 'Liberal lefties' and their 'friendly mask' will slip away and their agenda will be uncovered.

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join