It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Parenting Magazine Warns ‘Blond, Cheerful’ Families Dangerous, Likely Right Wing

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 27 2016 @ 11:19 PM
link   
lol, just blond and cheerful? No worries.

Now, if they are blond, have a white house with a white picket fence, white rose bushes and a white Mercedes or BMW? Then you can feel endangered.

edit on 27-9-2016 by intrptr because: additional

posted on Sep, 27 2016 @ 11:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: Astyanax
a reply to: SprocketUK

The only safety is on the right. Everyone else is out to get you.

The only safety is in the place where everyone is about to get you?

I suppose this is an example of right-wing logic.

I'll spell it out for you.

There is a hatred for ordinary, white families on the left.
Why would anyone who doesn't fit in with their chosen "good" groups align with them?
Say what you like about the right wing, but they don't go out of their way to try and belittle or shame me and mine because of how we live our lives.

+6 more 
posted on Sep, 27 2016 @ 11:26 PM
link   
We live in #ing bizarro world. Liberals, who a few decades ago were at the forefront of the fight against intolerance and oppression, is regressing backwards at lightspeed.

I guess it's true what they say... the newest form of fascism will come disguised as anti-fascism.

posted on Sep, 28 2016 @ 12:23 AM
link   
a reply to: TheLaughingGod

Yikes! You sound scarier than the far left! Exterminations? Revoking the right to vote? Who gets to decide which whole segments of society to kill and which to relegate to a non-voting class?

The subject matter is twisted, but your reaction in favor of deathbringing and turning people whose views you oppose into second class citizens is worse, in my opinion.

posted on Sep, 28 2016 @ 12:24 AM
link   

Say what you like about the right wing, but they don't go out of their way to try and belittle or shame me and mine because of how we live our lives.

That is because you are like them. Try being any other way and it’s a different story.

As I thought: right-wing logic.

posted on Sep, 28 2016 @ 12:24 AM
link   
a reply to: dogstar23

I believe this poster is actually Donald Trump in disguise.

posted on Sep, 28 2016 @ 12:30 AM
link   

That is because you are like them. Try being any other way and it’s a different story.

As I thought: right-wing logic.

You are obviously hard of thinking.
Why would any sane person align themselves with someone who disparages their existence?

Nothing right wing about that sentiment. It's just rational.

If you are gay or something, you wouldn't want to hang out with nutcase religious types who despise you, would you?

Since pretty much every political group these days expresses hatred for the "other" What choice is there? You can fit in with a group that doesn't hate you or live your life as a Quisling.

The further this all goes, the greater the divide.
edit on 01pWed, 28 Sep 2016 00:31:01 -050020162016-09-28T00:31:01-05:00kAmerica/Chicago30000000k by SprocketUK because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 28 2016 @ 12:31 AM
link   
a reply to: ElectricUniverse

Yes, attractive happy white folks are a great source of rage for unhappy non-whites.

And that's really too bad. 😈

Incidentally, this is about as racist as anything ive seen so far.

posted on Sep, 28 2016 @ 12:37 AM
link   

Why would any sane person align themselves with someone who disparages their existence?

Good question. So you identify by race, as I suspected.

Racism, like charity, begins at home.

posted on Sep, 28 2016 @ 12:42 AM
link   

Good question. So you identify by race, as I suspected.

Racism, like charity, begins at home.

No, you are obviously incapable of understanding someone who doesn't see the world as you do.

Whether I identify as a particular race doesn't matter a bit, when those on the left will do it for me in order to categorise me as undesirable.

You are Tara Dublin and I claim my five pounds.

posted on Sep, 28 2016 @ 12:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: SprocketUK

The only safety is on the right. Everyone else is out to get you.

The only safety is in the place where everyone is about to get you?

I suppose this is an example of right-wing logic.

I'll spell it out for you.

There is a hatred for ordinary, white families on the left.
Why would anyone who doesn't fit in with their chosen "good" groups align with them?

I don't have the same experience and I'm a white guy who knows as many Lefties as Righties. My family are white enough to get sunburn in Scotland. We all work with a mixture of colours and creeds.

It's a well-worn trope in Right Wing tabloid media to imply the Left are picking on white folk. You know the stories? 'Christmas decorations banned to appease Muslims' and 'Prayers banned from council meetings.'

In actual real-life (excised from political op-eds), where do we find ourselves being hated by Lefties?

posted on Sep, 28 2016 @ 12:51 AM
link   
a reply to: Kandinsky

Aside from the winter fest type stories, which I agree are often sensationalise, there are very real examples such as the story this thread is about.

Then you have a casual acceptance of such things as Yasmin Alhibi Brown still being courted by the Media even after saying she hoped white people would become extinct, BLM types hash tagging kill whitey and the like.

People being made to feel they can't complain about the actions of non whites which leads to things like the Rotherham scandals.

Beneath that, there is the feeling that you are at best, tolerated by left leaning groups and pretty much any opinion that you have is worth less than the same opinion held by someone less white, male or straight.

posted on Sep, 28 2016 @ 01:00 AM
link   

“First of all, [right-wing families] are nice and dedicated”

easily fixed, start being nasty again - I pity the German race. They will forever be paying for having lost WWII.

posted on Sep, 28 2016 @ 01:04 AM
link   

I'll have a look at that Yasmin story later

posted on Sep, 28 2016 @ 01:09 AM
link   
HAHAHA Yup, Right leaning white families ARE much more likely to be high-investment parents with self-sufficient stable two parent households, a strong set of morals and values, likely live away from the city, and don't need a damn thing from their governments...... THE HORROR!

VERY threatening.... to the agenda 21 urban planners of control and domination.
edit on 9282016 by JRedBeard because: Added that last line for clarity

posted on Sep, 28 2016 @ 01:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: SprocketUK

It's things like this that make you realise that perhaps the only safety is on the right. Everyone else is out to get you.

posted on Sep, 28 2016 @ 02:31 AM
link   

This very clearly shows that everyone is regarded as suspicious and a potential terro. A govt who regards their nations people as suspicious and as potential terros, must be, by definition, be paranoid and a terrorist government.

Ever noticed how its only ever the small time insignificant nobodies (the masses) that are regarded as terros or potential terros?

Notice also that it would appear there no terros among those of the upper middle class up to the sub elites?

The most likely explanation for this observation is a lack of wealth, freedom, privacy, rights, justice, options and choices available to the those of the upper middle class to the sub elite, are not available to the masses and those above the small time insignificant nobodies; are chronically aware of if and are afraid of those below them because they are very aware of the injustices those below them are suffering.

posted on Sep, 28 2016 @ 02:53 AM
link   

This is not what you think it means.

posted on Sep, 28 2016 @ 02:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheLaughingGod
*Post removed by staff*

"They are bad because they secretly want to kill us! So let's kill them first! Then there will be no bad guys!"

Derp.

Do you ever take five seconds to reflect on your own thoughts?
edit on 10/5/2016 by Zaphod58 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 28 2016 @ 03:47 AM
link   
And then everything turned MURIKA YEA....

No respect when it comes to other peoples cultures or countries... post wise here on ATS...

Same people posting as usual... "sighs"

Kindest respects

Lags
edit on 28-9-2016 by Lagomorphe because: An i taken away (most Murika posters won't even take the effort to explain why they edited as per T and cs)

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join