It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Don't listen to the liberal MSM: Trump crushed Hillary at the debates.

page: 20
<< 17  18  19    21  22  23 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 27 2016 @ 07:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: intrepid

originally posted by: smurfy
Burger it...the wall is all about jobs too...isn't it? Oh! I forgot, he wants Mexico to build it...

Actually I think he wants American workers to build it and Mexico pay for it. Hey, is that his plan to bring more jobs to the US?

Yeeeeeno! I think??? see, the thing is the bullshiite has affected the Mexicans, and now they want to build the/a wall...to their South, (that's the one the Donald was actually talking about when he had the pissup with Mexico's ex Pressy) So, there is no way they are going to pay for a US/Mexico border wall as well, but of course they would have no objection to building the US border wall...their way, with nice trees and other thingy's etc, ....d'yuh see where this all is going in the realm of daftness, the Mexicans have taken Donald at his own game of silly, if Donald wants a Mexican/US border wall, then there also needs to be a Southern wall to keep out the central Americans, (and God knows who else) who also penetrate the US border!

posted on Sep, 27 2016 @ 07:07 PM
link   
I know what I watched and who I consider won the debate. I don't need polls to tell me how to think.

posted on Sep, 27 2016 @ 07:20 PM
link   
Say what you want, but I thought the debate was highly entertaining. I have never seen such a derailment before in a debate. A lot of times I had no idea what his point was. I can just imagine what a presidential address from him would sound like.

Who won - depends

Who lost - America lost

posted on Sep, 27 2016 @ 07:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grimpachi
I can just imagine what a presidential address from him would sound like.

Me too. "That old bat over in Buckingham palace has no clue as to the real world."

posted on Sep, 27 2016 @ 07:30 PM
link   
I'm hoping the next debates will answer the top 30 questions here:

Open Debates

Hopefully we get a moderator that can weedwack the debate and keep on topic with no BS grandstanding.

I'm dreaming aren't I ?

posted on Sep, 27 2016 @ 07:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheBulk
I thought Trump did great and Hillary came off weak and robotic. It was obvious the entire time that Holt was Hillary's teammate. Like I said before the debate, Holt has a long and documented history of being a left wing/Democrat shill.

Don't believe anything the media says.

Totally agree, Holt came off as anything but an objective interviewer. What was shocking was how out in the open the bias was.

posted on Sep, 27 2016 @ 07:56 PM
link   
a reply to: openminded2011

Next debate there should be no moderator. Might as well just make it into a game show. Have the debaters spin a wheel and pick a random question. Then have their mics cut off at the 2 minute mark. Just ask Pat Sajak to host or Alex Tribek.

posted on Sep, 27 2016 @ 08:07 PM
link   
Trump won the debate?

Haha no. You're wrong.

Trump and Clinton both presented themselves as incompetent to run a nation, hurling personal insults back and forth, while failing to address any actual issues. Everyone is spinning it one way or another, but the truth of the matter is that we're screwed regardless of which candidate becomes president. As for Lester Holt, he was a failure as a moderator. Being as milquetoast as he is, he let both candidates go over time and talk for long periods of time without actually saying anything.

Who won the debate? I don't know -- but it sure wasn't America.

posted on Sep, 27 2016 @ 08:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: OrganizedChaos
a reply to: amazing

lol, where did I ever say they were different? Though they are, we ALL are.

I was using logic in saying it will be either Trump or Hillary. It's too late for other parties to get elected. Their 1000 votes at election time means absolutely NOTHING. It isn't advancing other party anything.

There isn't a consolation prize just for getting a few votes.

You have to take the best you can get and start NOW working towards the NEXT election.

The beauty of America is you can vote anyway you want or not, if you want.

The fact of the matter is, not all decisions are black vs white, you have to take good with bad because no one is perfect. Some decisions in life really are Bad1 or Bad2. And yes, at this point in the game voting outside party for President now is only good for YOU because it does nothing to improve or change our situation. Why are we presented with this dilemma? Because we allowed it.

If you really want other options you need to get out on Nov 9 and START campaigning and helping the other parties to gain some ground for the NEXT elections.

Okay but here's my point. Voting third party and supporting third party, even this late in the game helps them in the next cycle. If they get enough votes they get some matching funding and easier ballot access and a few other perks. Supporting and voting for them also helps get the name out now. More people knew about the green party after nader even though that was a "losing cause" as well. Jill Stein has given the green party twice as much regocnition this time. At some point in the future, we'll reach that tipping point. But only if we start now.

The funny thing is that if everyone who's either not voting or is sick of Trump and Hillary voted third party, either Green, Constitution or LIbertarian we'd get one of them as president. LOL

It's never too late to fight for positive change. A third party vote does matter. It matters a lot.

posted on Sep, 27 2016 @ 08:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bloodydagger
Dozens of online polls show that Mr Trump crushed Hillary at the debates.

Last night my Pepe loving 4chan brethren raided the polls and I, Pepe, said, "This is good."

archive.4plebs.org...

Nothing more edifying than seeing our hardwork shown off on the front page of ATS.

posted on Sep, 27 2016 @ 08:59 PM
link   
Now this sounds presidential.....

HOW WOULD YOU DEFEND U.S. AGAINST CYBER ATTACKS?
Look at the mess that we’re in. Look at the mess that we’re in.
As far as the cyber, I agree to parts of what Secretary Clinton said, we should be better than anybody else, and perhaps we’re not. I don’t know if we know it was Russia who broke into the DNC. She’s saying Russia, Russia, Russia. Maybe it was. It could also be China, it could be someone sitting on their bed that weighs 400 pounds. You don't know who broke into DNC, but what did we learn? We learn that Bernie Sanders was taken advantage of by your people. By Debbie Wasserman Schultz.
Look what happened to her. But Bernie Sanders was taken advantage of. Now, whether that was Russia, whether that was China, whether it was another country, we don't know, because the truth is, under President Obama, we've lost control of things that we used to have control over. We came in with an internet, we came up with the internet.
And I think Secretary Clinton and myself would agree very much, when you look at what ISIS is doing with the internet, they're beating us at our own game. ISIS. So we have to get very, very tough on cyber and cyber warfare. It is a, it is a huge problem. I have a son.
He's 10 years old. He has computers. He is so good with these computers, it's unbelievable. The security aspect of cyber is very, very tough. And maybe it's hardly doable. But I will say, we are not doing the job we should be doing, but that's true throughout our whole governmental society. We have so many things that we have to do better, Lester and certainly cyber is one of them.

tweeker speak....?

posted on Sep, 27 2016 @ 09:07 PM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

No one can blame anyone, but Trump for that, they will try.

What a mess.

I think everyone that was watching either spit out their drink or needed a drink after that.
edit on 27-9-2016 by Grimpachi because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 27 2016 @ 09:11 PM
link   
Why should anyone look to polls to decided who won? People should watch and decide for themselves, then quickly decide which 3rd party candidate to vote for.

posted on Sep, 27 2016 @ 09:18 PM
link   
Polls just mean people THINK he won. Did he? He is an arrogant, bullying, crass buffoon. And one of the 1% as well.. bragging about not paying his taxes. Just because a bunch of people think that's the magic formula for the POTUS to get away from the stereotypical politician doesn't mean it's a good thing at all. If Trump does win, America loses.

Unfortunately that's almost mostly true of Clinton wins as well. But at least I trust her a lot more than Trump within 100 feet of the briefcase with all the launch codes.

posted on Sep, 27 2016 @ 09:20 PM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

That's how he was the whole night. A lot of word soup that didn't answer the question.

posted on Sep, 27 2016 @ 09:40 PM
link   
Yeah he pretty much sewed it up when he attacked Rosie again.

You people crack me up.

posted on Sep, 27 2016 @ 10:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66
a reply to: Bloodydagger

Never heard of a 'bot to screw online polls?

LOL.

Of course because only Trump has people that would use a bot to screw online polls !!

LOL.

posted on Sep, 27 2016 @ 10:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: AngryCymraeg

Erm, did you watch the debate?
And - oh look online polls! Did you know that anyone can vote in those? Multiple times? There's even online polls that claim that a majority of people think that the Loch Ness Monster exists.
Anyhoo - he lost. Deal with it.

How about the comments sections on literally all forms of social media, and the fact that aside from a few of you on this site, no one can find any of these people that are actually voting for Hillary ?

posted on Sep, 27 2016 @ 10:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: imjack

You are seriously missing something if you think these systems aren't easily hacked.

There is no news coverage, because there is NOTHING there HIDDEN to FIND. It's EASILY hacked, as in, there would be NO PROOF, because it's part of it's default-faulty code.

It WOULD NOT be News, as these Company's hold these Polls as little more than WATERCOOLER conversation. They do not care if it's accurate, they are not an election committee, and none of them seriously would even consider their polls being compromised meaning ANYTHING. They do it for publicity and traffic alone.

BS, if Hillary had won these polls you can bet it would be TOP STORY on every outlet all day long and they would STILL be talking about it....

posted on Sep, 27 2016 @ 10:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sremmos80
a reply to: DBCowboy

My bet is there isn't anything should could say that would sway you, you have been pretty adamant about your feelings, which I am not saying you shouldn't have, towards Hillary.

Why don't you come up with one good reason or thing to vote for Hillary, cause no one else has yet to even TRY this.

Let us know when anything of value or of anything good she has done EVER.

top topics

<< 17  18  19    21  22  23 >>

join