It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Don't listen to the liberal MSM: Trump crushed Hillary at the debates.

page: 23
<< 20  21  22    24  25  26 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 28 2016 @ 12:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: usernameconspiracy
Remember kids, if the polls (scientific, unscientific, online, at the mall, whatever) show Trump won the debate, it's an incredibly accurate representation of the American public at large, but if the polls show Clinton won, it's a GD liberal agenda conspiracy rigged to holy high hell, which can't be relied on for any accuracy.

I quit reading after "Remember Kids" - there is no need to talk down to people like that.

posted on Sep, 28 2016 @ 01:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Hazardous1408
The only thing Hillary was looking down at were her notes. She crammed for 4 days of testing and practice to do this debate and she still had to read from notes.

posted on Sep, 28 2016 @ 01:05 PM
link   
Not actually proof at all.
Trump lost, Hillary won. That should have become apparent to you after Drumpf tried to phone-a-friend during a presidential debate.
"Call Sean Hannity!" lol

posted on Sep, 28 2016 @ 01:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Steak

[citations needed]

posted on Sep, 28 2016 @ 01:14 PM
link   
a reply to: NotTooHappy

Hillary lost by default. It was a 2v1 debate against Trump.

posted on Sep, 28 2016 @ 01:18 PM
link   
a reply to: spiritualarchitect

Because that is the notes are for, to keep you on track and not just vomiting words out and hope they make sense like Trump did...

posted on Sep, 28 2016 @ 01:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ohanka
I do find it quite strange how there are members of this site who will only accept mainstream media as reliable sources.

I was almost certain one of the attractions to this site was the realisation that the mainstream media is propaganda BS.

It really is surprising, actually.

The MSM, from CNN to Fox News, has been caught outright lying multiple times.

I also hate the fact that anyone on this website takes either Trump or Clinton seriously. It is just more of the same.

posted on Sep, 28 2016 @ 01:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sremmos80
a reply to: spiritualarchitect

Because that is the notes are for, to keep you on track and not just vomiting words out and hope they make sense like Trump did...

Don't you mean script?
The woman is a robot and incapable of doing most of this of her own accord. Why else would it take 5 days to prepare for a 90 minute debate. Hell one of her handlers had to tell her to keep talking when someone protest her rally and her un-scripted response to the PETA protester was "well Trumps son's kill helpless animals" so that must be what you're protesting.

Sorry but I don't want a speak and spell for a POTUS.
I want someone who speaks from the heart and displays some sort of emotions and actual empathy. You know like helping flood victims and actually talking to the black community about it's problems(rather than throwing money at it).

posted on Sep, 28 2016 @ 01:42 PM
link   
a reply to: Bloodydagger

The pools have a reverse effect, specially when a party need the votes of the young. Let them put grandma in the lead, the more the better. Will happen exactly the same as in brexit. The kids will stay at home playing their consoles and crap and the elder will go to vote as usual.

posted on Sep, 28 2016 @ 01:46 PM
link   
Regards nothing illegal with Hillary, you only destroy the evidence when you know you've something to hide.

Hammers

posted on Sep, 28 2016 @ 01:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: Steak

originally posted by: usernameconspiracy
Remember kids, if the polls (scientific, unscientific, online, at the mall, whatever) show Trump won the debate, it's an incredibly accurate representation of the American public at large, but if the polls show Clinton won, it's a GD liberal agenda conspiracy rigged to holy high hell, which can't be relied on for any accuracy.

I quit reading after "Remember Kids" - there is no need to talk down to people like that.

Nah, no talking down going on here. It's a phrase I use often.

posted on Sep, 28 2016 @ 01:56 PM
link   
I'd vote for Gary Busey or Les Grossman, but that's just me.

posted on Sep, 28 2016 @ 01:58 PM
link   
This election is getting hilarious how bad the sh##lords of 4chan and reddit are trolling the nation. The cult of pepe the egyptian chaos god keku is in full memetic magick attack mode lol. This roast will end up legendary and the people are already eating it up just from poll bombing.

Things are going to get even funnier as the troll train marches on. Poor media and its sap followers are falling for it all.
edit on 28-9-2016 by unfor54k3n because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 28 2016 @ 02:04 PM
link   
It is interesting that Hilary's supposedly high numbers do not show up on the internet.

I give you 4 examples that only took seconds to find.

The first example is a Hillary anti-Trump speech. It has been watched by over 2 hundred thousand people.
Note that it has 2,124 Likes and 12,165 Dislikes.

www.youtube.com...

The second example, is a Trump anti-Hillary speech. It has been watched by over 1 million 2 hundred thousand people.
It has 22,035 Likes and 4,346 Dislikes.

www.youtube.com...

Or how about Hillary's NEW Orlando speech which drew nearly 300 people.
Already 10 Likes to 52 Dislikes

Or how about Trumps Pensacola speech which drew over 20,000 people.
1,067 Likes to 79 Dislikes

www.youtube.com...

Is it really that the Trump crowd is internet savvy?
Or is the there a Trump tidal wave coming to wash her out of politics forever?

posted on Sep, 28 2016 @ 02:15 PM
link   
Clinton won the debate while confirming I'd never vote for her. More govt programs, more taxation, more gun control. No thanks!

posted on Sep, 28 2016 @ 02:32 PM
link   
People say Trump looked nervous and stumbled with words, that just shows humanity. He spoke with passion and leadership, hillary looked drugged and even two on one didn't manage to take down Trump which was obviously the intent. AFAIK, Trump's defense held solid, and he held his ground. He stands victorious in this debate, as the 2 on 1 strategy failed to tumble him, and he looked human, passionate and leaderly, not half asleep arrogant and basically a follower(as Trump managed to interrupt successfully.)

posted on Sep, 28 2016 @ 02:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: Indigo5

originally posted by: Gryphon66

originally posted by: UKTruth
I just read that the Trump campaign has broken the single day fund raising record on the day following the debate - nearly $20m in one day!
I guess despite the debate, the enthusiasm is still there.

Maybe folks wanted the Trump Campaign to be able to afford better debate coaches?

Hmmmm.

You can't buy IQ points.

You can buy access to the State Department though.

Except there is no evidence that has happened.

There is evidence that Donald Trump would be holding some sign on a street corner if not for the Millions his father gave him and the Billions he amassed by stealing other peoples money by exploiting the bankruptcy laws when his ideas failed.

Now on to REALITY..

Clinton gets a post-debate boost in the polls
theweek.com...

We now have four scientific polls on who won the debate:
Morning Consult: Hillary +23
YouGov: Hillary +27
CNN: Hillary +25
PPP: Hillary +11

There is plenty of evidence it happened - it's just that you choose to ignore it.

Emails Renew Questions About Clinton Foundation and State Dept. Overlap

posted on Sep, 28 2016 @ 02:52 PM
link   
Monday Sept. 19

Trumps invites everyone.

pbs.twimg.com...:large

Hitlary invites 250.

pbs.twimg.com...

posted on Sep, 28 2016 @ 02:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth
I just read that the Trump campaign has broken the single day fund raising record on the day following the debate - nearly $20m in one day!
I guess despite the debate, the enthusiasm is still there.

Maybe folks wanted the Trump Campaign to be able to afford better debate coaches?

Hmmmm.

You can't buy IQ points.

You can buy access to the State Department though.

Why not? Trump bought Tebow's helmet and a life-sized painting of himself with charity funds.

Might as well use campaign funds to see if anyone at State can help his silly butt do better at the next debate.

You're comparing a football and a painting to widespread corruption within our State Department? Interesting.

posted on Sep, 28 2016 @ 02:53 PM
link   
Delete.

edit on 28-9-2016 by Steak because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 20  21  22    24  25  26 >>

join