It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Don't listen to the liberal MSM: Trump crushed Hillary at the debates.

page: 19
<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 27 2016 @ 05:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler

originally posted by: MongolianPaellaFish

originally posted by: imthegoat

Clinton bent Trump over and rode him like an extra in Deliverance.

Careful, most Clinton supporters will tell you rape jokes are never allowed.

Oh my bad, they think rape jokes at Trumps expense are ok. Carry on.

I don't see rape being implied by that comment, but good job on insinuating.

To be fair, the reference to Deliverance does imply rape.

Ha, that is a hilarious sentence!

Just to make it clear I too was just joking, I was not offended in any way.

I wasn't attempting to demonize you in any way, I actually like a lot of your posts. Apologies if it camever off that way.

posted on Sep, 27 2016 @ 06:01 PM
link   
a reply to: imthegoat

first of all let's base our argument, if you are talking about a religion then there are different religions, man made and God made (that's my belief with all due respect) man made religion (which is a way of life) has taken over, look it up and search where did LGBT started and prevailed and set the rules globally, it's the west or can't you see this ?
anyway I don't want to derail the topic but had to respond
back on topic , it's time for a woman to be in the white house and mark my words

cheers

posted on Sep, 27 2016 @ 06:01 PM
link   
a reply to: imthegoat

I LOVE 'Other Parties', it's just WAY too late in the game at this point. A President that is not a member of the majority parties in the Gov will accomplish ZERO.

I vote for and help campaign for Other Party candidates all the time. I hate the 2 party system probably more than you do. The interim voting is what really matters, we need senators and congressmen that aren't R or D before we'll see any change.

I'll tell you there just isn't enough interest by American citizens to do what it takes to get them elected. More complacency. Usually, the only other party candidates that ever get elected are to local gov.

Just some fun numbers for ya:
Number of US Senators: 100
Senators in Other Party: 1 (Angus King-Maine-Independent) I don't count Bernie cause he's a sellout.

Number of US Representatives: 435
Representatives in Other Party: ZERO

posted on Sep, 27 2016 @ 06:05 PM
link   
I'm going to interject, because of both sides that think their candidate is the best.

No one won, because with these two candidates it's just degrees of losing no matter who gets in.

i.imgur.com...

edit on 27-9-2016 by Realtruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 27 2016 @ 06:11 PM
link   
To me, this debate is null & void and had no effect on the election results. It just reinforced what people thought about each candidate, pro or con. Lester Holt was NOT a moderator, but a biased participant.

posted on Sep, 27 2016 @ 06:15 PM
link   
I don't think anyone got "Crushed".

I do think Donald has forever changed the political landscape.

These debates are supposed to be for the people to learn important aspects about our candidates and what they plan to do when they get elected. I am so sick and tired of all the talking points being about stupid social crap.

When will the people get fed up with these stupid circuses and DEMAND the media and the candidates stop treating us like we're too stupid to discuss the real issues and we really are only interested in Donald's hair or if Hillary is gonna die.

God help us, the next candidate will probably be a Kardashian.
edit on 9/27/2016 by OrganizedChaos because: -spelling

posted on Sep, 27 2016 @ 06:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: OrganizedChaos
a reply to: amazing

Wow, that should show them huh? If anyone is brainwashed it's you for thinking your vote for anyone outside of the current nominees counts for anything.

Vote for someone that will NEVER be elected, or better yet don't vote at all. Way to make a statement.

It ranks right up there with voting for people because of personality, gender or race. Oh wait, that's what we've done for years now!

I predict the butt-hurt triggered snowflakes will vote for third party candidates and guess what, either Hillary or Donald is STILL going to be the next president. Just gives them something to whine about for 4 or 8 more years.

I'm tired of growing old seeing the stupid social BS that decides elections, all the while watching our quality of life go down the tubes.

LOL Wow! Where to begin.

Change has to start somewhere and at some point there is always a tipping point where real change happens. Think of Gandhi and getting rid of British rule in India...he was just the tipping point and big part of that was a really small Salt Tax. The first suffragettes were told it was hopeless. But at some point after years and years women did get the right to vote.

It's the same thing with third parties. They get stronger every election cycle. The Libertarian and Green Party candidates have never had this much support and coverage.

It is you who is brainwashed by voting for Trump and Clinton and thinking there is a difference between the two. That will show our corporate overlords. Vote for a billionaire and multi millionaire insider. Good Job.

I'll be able to tell my children that I didn't vote for those two buffoons and I voted my conscience because I'm not brainwashed.

Yes? No?

posted on Sep, 27 2016 @ 06:29 PM
link   
She spoke better and handled herself well. The substance behind what she said was garbage. Biggest problem was when she was crushed or lying she just sits and smiles and waits for it to pass. She debates like it is match play in a golf tournament or run her campaign. When in fact it is 18 holes and not match play and that one triple bogey should bury you. Which is this case the e-mail situation alone should have put her in the ground.

But yes I know it's a witch hunt, even though a cover up was admitted....or wait he said he felt like it was a cover up?

posted on Sep, 27 2016 @ 06:30 PM
link   
I do believe I saw an aged New York blue collar worker stating that Trump blew it!

Of course that could just be revenge if the old guy didn't get to work on the Trump Tower, (as opposed to all the foreign alien workers that did get to work there that is
) after all Trumps cry is all about jobs isn't it?
Burger it...the wall is all about jobs too...isn't it? Oh! I forgot, he wants Mexico to build it....that's America's blue collar guys blown out again I suppose...Jeez I still forget if he mentioned the wall last night, not that it matters so much this last while...does it? Still, this election seems to be all about false positives where there are two practising globalists in combat, and I don't think anything matters so much any more, that probably includes one's vote.

posted on Sep, 27 2016 @ 06:31 PM
link   

Clinton bent Trump over and rode him like an extra in Deliverance.

Careful, most Clinton supporters will tell you rape jokes are never allowed.

Oh my bad, they think rape jokes at Trumps expense are ok. Carry on.

I don't see rape being implied by that comment, but good job on insinuating.

To be fair, the reference to Deliverance does imply rape.

Ha, that is a hilarious sentence!

Just to make it clear I too was just joking, I was not offended in any way.

I wasn't attempting to demonize you in any way, I actually like a lot of your posts. Apologies if it camever off that way.

I didn't take it negatively at all.

posted on Sep, 27 2016 @ 06:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: smurfy
Burger it...the wall is all about jobs too...isn't it? Oh! I forgot, he wants Mexico to build it...

Actually I think he wants American workers to build it and Mexico pay for it. Hey, is that his plan to bring more jobs to the US?

posted on Sep, 27 2016 @ 06:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: Orionx2
This thread is a better debate than the one last night sadly. I didn't see any clear winners.

Anyway keep arguing, the only poll that matters will be November 8.

You are right. The questions from where i am at on all this, had very little to do with what the people need. There was some petty BS being considered when we need serious dialogue. I will give Kudo's to Clinton on the track record of doing public service part but Trump saying it was bad experience effectively canceled that out. Trump gets Kudo's for pointing out the lost jobs the last 20+ years and she looked dumfounded on that count. But started throwing personal haymakers. All of that will stick with the libs she already has but very little to none of it will stick with the rest of us free thinkers not attached to an R or a D. She was good but she is a liar even in this debate and uses her hurtful rhetoric that has destroyed more people than the Donald ever met, if dead bodies count. She lost and won. He lost and won. TIE.
edit on 27-9-2016 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 27 2016 @ 06:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Bloodydagger

I felt strongly that Trump resonated much better with the average American than Clinton. She came off as condescending smug and dismissive of the many valid points Trump raised regarding trade and the economy. And yes, NAFTA was one of the worst trade deals ever to be put on the American people. I also dont agree with her simplistic " tax the rich to create jobs" BS. You could tax the rich at 95 percent of their income, but they are only ONE percent of the US population, and that is a pittance of a revenue stream to fix the nation's problems. In addition, most income that the rich take in is from investment returns in the form of capital gains. So if her plan is to raise the capital gains tax, that will most certainly have a very negative effect on investment and the stock market, which can't be good for job creation. And then other than building "solar panels" she didnt go into great detail as to how that job creation would even work. And I do agree that its a good bet she will reverse her position on the TPP and support it if she gets elected, and that will make NAFTA seem like pony ride.

posted on Sep, 27 2016 @ 06:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: 4003fireglo

My conviction would never let me vote republican.

Add in the Democrat and now we can get somewhere!!! I call em Demicans and Republicrats.

posted on Sep, 27 2016 @ 06:39 PM
link   
The word is out.....

Trump said he is going to skip the remaining debates if Clinton is there.

posted on Sep, 27 2016 @ 06:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman

I agree and I'll add the debate is useless and essentially set up in favor of Clinton. It was obvious that Holt was pushing recent dnc/msm birther and tax narratives. Someone tell me where those fit in on the debate topics: "America's Direction," "Achieving Prosperity" and "Securing America.

posted on Sep, 27 2016 @ 06:47 PM
link   
a reply to: amazing

lol, where did I ever say they were different? Though they are, we ALL are.

I was using logic in saying it will be either Trump or Hillary. It's too late for other parties to get elected. Their 1000 votes at election time means absolutely NOTHING. It isn't advancing other party anything.

There isn't a consolation prize just for getting a few votes.

You have to take the best you can get and start NOW working towards the NEXT election.

The beauty of America is you can vote anyway you want or not, if you want.

The fact of the matter is, not all decisions are black vs white, you have to take good with bad because no one is perfect. Some decisions in life really are Bad1 or Bad2. And yes, at this point in the game voting outside party for President now is only good for YOU because it does nothing to improve or change our situation. Why are we presented with this dilemma? Because we allowed it.

If you really want other options you need to get out on Nov 9 and START campaigning and helping the other parties to gain some ground for the NEXT elections.

edit on 9/27/2016 by OrganizedChaos because: -spelling

posted on Sep, 27 2016 @ 06:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: filthyphilanthropist
a reply to: Hazardous1408

Ha! Trump killed it. He was the most dominant pure and simple. She got him with a few hard hitters, but he hit her pretty hard too. I was in no way, shape, form, or fashion, a Trump fan, and I'm still not. However, I'm finally considering a Trump vote simply because how dominant he is. In terms of world leaders, he demonstrated his dominance over Hillary.

He got my attention in a positive way with his observations on the economic situations of the common worker. He got my negative attention on some things like the ego stroking he can do. But he still looks saintly compared to Hillary. She told several lies but the big one being that NAFTA "Gold Standard" which is a total disaster for her. She can't tell the truth for a full 90 minutes and Trump can't stop his gloating over what he HAS done well.

posted on Sep, 27 2016 @ 06:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Dr UAE

Michael Moore's says the exact same thing. I despise him for being so self loathing and having no pride in who/what he is.

posted on Sep, 27 2016 @ 07:01 PM
link   
I thought Trump did great and Hillary came off weak and robotic. It was obvious the entire time that Holt was Hillary's teammate. Like I said before the debate, Holt has a long and documented history of being a left wing/Democrat shill.

Don't believe anything the media says.

new topics

top topics

<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join