It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Post-debate poll: Hillary Clinton takes round one

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+3 more 
posted on Sep, 27 2016 @ 12:49 AM
link   

Hillary Clinton was deemed the winner of Monday night's debate by 62% of voters who tuned in to watch, while just 27% said they thought Donald Trump had the better night, according to a CNN/ORC Poll of voters who watched the debate.
Source

Trump did himself in by:

Not releasing his income tax return

Publicly doubting Obama's birth certificate

Making stupid, pointless, irrelevant statements about women

Having a racial bias against black people in the past

Questioning if Hillary Clinton looks presidential

Trump left himself too open to criticism. In the first debate he was double-teamed, and it was all too easy to defeat him.
edit on 27-9-2016 by Profusion because: (no reason given)

+14 more 
posted on Sep, 27 2016 @ 12:58 AM
link   
a reply to: Profusion

What a waste of a thread! Do you realize that MANY polls were taken tonight? Why take up ATS bandwidth to show just one, and from the Clinton News Network at that?

Nationally, we'll find that when the next debate rolls around (10.9.2016), Clinton and Trump will still be within 2% to 3% points of each other, just like they were before debate #1.

+15 more 
posted on Sep, 27 2016 @ 01:28 AM
link   

These results are not a surprise for anyone who watched the debate.

Clinton didn't even have to do anything really...except poke Trump a few times...then he took himself down.

Good performance by Hillary, she should see a little bump in her polling numbers.

posted on Sep, 27 2016 @ 01:30 AM
link   

So one poll which is CNN and a couple of focus groups(small sample sizes) say Clinton won but what about the multiple polls that say Trump won. So what those polls that show Trump won are supposed to be disregarded? Why?

We'll all just have to wait and see what the election polls say in a week or two.

+3 more 
posted on Sep, 27 2016 @ 01:32 AM
link   
Trump was a let down.

+14 more 
posted on Sep, 27 2016 @ 01:37 AM
link   
I couldn't understand what Trump was saying most of the time, he dodged questions by rambling into related topics, and he had the mannerisms of a dope fiend.

How anyone could think he's a good candidate for president for any reason except "not Hillary" is beyond me.

posted on Sep, 27 2016 @ 01:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: Profusion
In the first debate he was double-teamed, and it was all too easy to defeat him.

So you admit the entire thing was biased? Why should the moderator side with Clinton?

Also source is CNN. Lol. I take Myanmarese State Media over CNN. Unless I want to know the style of hair this weeks' celebrity is donning.

posted on Sep, 27 2016 @ 01:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: justneo

So one poll which is CNN and a couple of focus groups(small sample sizes) say Clinton won but what about the multiple polls that say Trump won. So what those polls that show Trump won are supposed to be disregarded? Why?

We'll all just have to wait and see what the election polls say in a week or two.

Which polls, besides online polls (LOL), show that Trump won the debate?

+6 more 
posted on Sep, 27 2016 @ 01:58 AM
link   
It was a landslide for Clinton.

Signed,

A person that hates Clinton much more than most of you.

posted on Sep, 27 2016 @ 01:58 AM
link   
Sky news in the UK reported they thought Hillary won, just, but that the majority of US pollsters gave Trump the win.

Personally I think it was a bit of a nil nil job.

posted on Sep, 27 2016 @ 02:03 AM
link   
This poll shows Trump with nearly 80%.

posted on Sep, 27 2016 @ 02:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: Blueracer

Online polls are unscientific and meaningless.

posted on Sep, 27 2016 @ 02:12 AM
link   
a reply to: IsntLifeFunny

Assessment from you and me both.

Another Anti-Hillary supporter here.

I just hope the Trumpsters and Trump get through their five stages of grief fast enough to pull their heads out of their ass and learn something from it before it's too late.

I'm begging you guys get it together. Losing a battle isn't the end of the world, but denying it and refusing to learn and adapt from it is a sure way to lose.

posted on Sep, 27 2016 @ 02:14 AM
link   

Not releasing his income tax return

Publicly doubting Obama's birth certificate

Making stupid, pointless, irrelevant statements about women

Having a racial bias against black people in the past

Questioning if Hillary Clinton looks presidential

I'm still undecided who is the Lester of two evils , but the moderator seemed to be a shill'in for Hillary

(HEATST) — At tonight’s debate, Donald Trump faced off not just against Hillary Clinton, but against moderator Lester Holt.

Debate moderator Lester Holt ask Hillary no tough questions about:

•Hillary’s emails
•Benghazi
•The Clinton Foundation

Holt grilled Trump on stop-and-frisk, the birther story, his comments about women, his many bankruptcies, why he hasn’t released his tax returns — and a host of other issues the media sees as unfriendly to the Republican candidate.

Holt also repeatedly attempted to “fact check” on some of Trump’s positions, such as his claim to have opposed the Iraq War from the beginning.

Clinton didn't even have to do anything really

edit on 27-9-2016 by Tellurian because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 27 2016 @ 02:23 AM
link   
a reply to: MongolianPaellaFish

These so-called "scientific polls" are increasingly meaningless if their recent humiliating failures to accurately predict results is anything to go by.

posted on Sep, 27 2016 @ 02:27 AM
link   
The polls can't be trusted anymore, it doesn't matter anyway.... my bet is on a October surprise that will leave one standing.

posted on Sep, 27 2016 @ 02:34 AM
link   
a reply to: imitator

Oh polls are definitely BS.

Hillary still looked far better in that debate. But it's due more to Trump than it is her. Trump was a joke...

Which seriously pisses me off as I don't want Hillary to win.

Excuses aren't going to help, don't enable Trump right into the arms of defeat with false praise people.

posted on Sep, 27 2016 @ 02:38 AM
link   
a reply to: Tellurian

I'm surprised that Donald Trump shook MoLester Holt's hand after the debate. He did say something to him at that moment though. Hopefully it was, "You were very unfair tonight. I'll keep that in mind."

posted on Sep, 27 2016 @ 02:40 AM
link   
a reply to: Puppylove

Believe me, I'm not for either of them....... but I get this weird feeling that something big is coming.

I think Hillary knows it..... I don't think she just wants to be the first women president, she may want to be our last president.

edit on 27-9-2016 by imitator because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 27 2016 @ 02:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: Blueracer

An online poll

LOL

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join