It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Post-debate poll: Hillary Clinton takes round one

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 27 2016 @ 08:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheBulk
I thought Trump did great and Hillary seemed completely out of her league. Trump laid out all her lies, screw ups and bad deals, then laid out how he would do it better. I thought he was great.

At no point did Trump "lay out all her lies, screw ups and bad deals". He also didn't lay down any plans of his own, on anything.

He literally said nothing of worth for the entire debate.

Please provide some quotes where you think this happened, as its clear you didn't even watch it.

Talk about blindly supporting someone, head back in the sand for you.

posted on Sep, 27 2016 @ 08:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: MongolianPaellaFish

originally posted by: Blueracer
This poll shows Trump with nearly 80%.

Online polls are unscientific and meaningless.

Unless it showed Hillary winning?

posted on Sep, 27 2016 @ 08:23 AM
link   

Not releasing his income tax return

Which one? He's basically a corporation. A bit of a different ballgame vs. a career politician. Technically, Hillary hasn't shown hers either, since a lot of it comes from the Clinton Foundation, a "charity" that even Dem leaders know is shady.

Publicly doubting Obama's birth certificate

Which was started by Hillary's camp when she ran against him, and which he has already apologized for and now does not doubt.

Making stupid, pointless, irrelevant statements about women

Aw...he hurt somewun's feewings? Boo frickin' hoo.... So he's a jerk. Not really relevant.

Having a racial bias against black people in the past

As opposed to Hillary calling them "super predators" or idols and mentors including a KKK leader and a gal who proposed genocide of African Americans? Seriously, you're joking right?

Questioning if Hillary Clinton looks presidential

Does collapsing and being held up by others, and having doctors at the ready with injectors look Presidential to you?

Nobody is going to "win" or "lose" these debates. Folks already know which way they're going. For those who haven't already picked their poison, I just can't fathom it. For each candidate, you're going to have to swallow some crap you don't like. If you don't already know which flavors you just can't stand, I don't see the debates changing it.

posted on Sep, 27 2016 @ 08:32 AM
link   
a reply to: Gazrok

You can tell Trump supporters know he lost it, if it had been at all close they would of swamped these threads telling everyone that Trump exposed Clinton and she couldn't answer his questions.

Instead, because Trump failed miserably and looked like a lost child on the stage they are saying "no-one wins or loses debates".

All these threads where Trumpettes couldn't wait for the debates so Trump could tear Clinton apart and they were completely let down by his failure. If you listen closely you can hear their tiny hearts breaking.

posted on Sep, 27 2016 @ 08:35 AM
link   

I think the biggest winner of the night was Hillary's medical team.

No kidding, right? I am still in shock she lasted the whole thing.

I think most of us already knew the fix was in pretty much before the campaign even started, but one hope against is was the ability of her team to mask her health issues convincingly. Cracking that is pretty much the only way to defeat this setup.

Right out of the gate, she's already got a lot of the electoral votes she needs just going by historic trends of states. The swing states are truly the deciding factor, but only a major lapse on Hillary's part is going to give Trump enough to edge her out. Failing to last during the debates would be a good way for folks to see that she simply isn't healthy enough for the role. I really can't understand why she's putting herself through this. You're almost 70 and rich, why not enjoy life?

For Trump, it makes sense. It's his ego. He wants a legacy. But this isn't there for Hillary, so I just have to wonder what the heck is motivating her to do this...it certainly isn't altruism. Unless it's simply that those folks who "paid to play" just may want to collect if she bows out.

posted on Sep, 27 2016 @ 08:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gazrok

I think the biggest winner of the night was Hillary's medical team.

No kidding, right? I am still in shock she lasted the whole thing.

Not really, since no-one but the hardcore Trumpettes actually bought that BS.

Maybe someone can retrospectively move all those Clinton health threads, Clinton CGI threads, Clinton body double threads into the Skunk forums where they belong.

Swing and a miss for Trump supporters, the only one who looked on the verge of death was Trump himself.

posted on Sep, 27 2016 @ 08:42 AM
link   

All these threads where Trumpettes couldn't wait for the debates so Trump could tear Clinton apart and they were completely let down by his failure. If you listen closely you can hear their tiny hearts breaking

Not this one.

I only expected him to do better because I just couldn't see her physically lasting for the duration. Her medical team, like another said, is truly the winner.

But, I never doubted that Hillary would look more presidential during a debate. After all, this is her career. She's a career politician. From a strict debate criteria, yes, he lost this one. I can admit that. What I meant is that it simply doesn't matter.

I don't WANT a career politician. I want someone who is passionate about doing good things for America, even if the means may not be so well received. I certainly prefer that to someone who is business as usual, and making deals that frankly, make no common sense whatsoever! (over a billion to a nation we had sanctions against, to get a few hostages back....lifting sanctions for just letting them do what they've been doing, etc.) It's ridiculous. I realize that wasn't under Hillary's watch, but it's reflective of what her party does, and what she's done and would do, in such a position

posted on Sep, 27 2016 @ 08:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gazrok
I don't WANT a career politician. I want someone who is passionate about doing good things for America, even if the means may not be so well received.

I strongly agree with you there. America needs a conviction politician, not a career politician.

Unfortunately there was only one conviction politician in the race—Bernie Sanders—and he failed to win the nomination.

posted on Sep, 27 2016 @ 08:49 AM
link   
a reply to: Profusion

You found a poll that says Hillary won!!

here's 21 that say Trump won
theconservativetreehouse.com...

posted on Sep, 27 2016 @ 08:52 AM
link   

Maybe someone can retrospectively move all those Clinton health threads, Clinton CGI threads, Clinton body double threads into the Skunk forums where they belong.

Say what you like, but Sunday, after the 911 fall, that was a political decoy.

It was her (the real deal) at all of the speeches, etc. (and yeah, that CGI claim is BS), but that one little photo op with the little girl and the Hillary we saw (you know, the one where a Secret Service agent was nowhere even close to her, and she looked 20 lbs lighter, and about 10 years younger), was not the real deal. Doubt it if you like, and sure, it sounds a little wacky, but just look at the photos yourself. Look at the neck, look closely at the nose, the ears, and the way the hair isn't grown over the face, and anyone can clearly see this was not the real deal. It appears to be the only time she was used though. So I have to assume that episode was especially bad, if they felt the need to immediately put that spin on it.

I will say also, that she likely still has some serious health issues that once she's elected, will be simply too obvious to ignore. It may not even be PD, but there is something seriously wrong with her. That's OK though, as time will reveal it to us, one way or the other. And if wrong, we're wrong...but we'll see. It was bad enough at least once, that they felt the need to wheel out a not so great double once, so it's pretty apparent the need is ever present. Sure, it sounds pretty tin foil hat. I was skeptical too, until comparing the two point for point.

edit on 27-9-2016 by Gazrok because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 27 2016 @ 08:54 AM
link   

Unfortunately there was only one conviction politician in the race—Bernie Sanders—and he failed to win the nomination.

No he didn't fail to get it. The race was rigged right out from under him. She even got CAUGHT doing it, forcing the resignation of the chairperson of the DNC...who then went to work on HER campaign...and yet people apparently think that this is perfectly OK for some reason.....

posted on Sep, 27 2016 @ 09:01 AM
link   

You found a poll that says Hillary won!! here's 21 that say Trump won theconservativetreehouse.com...

In all fairness, liberal news is going to say Hillary won, and right-wing news is going to say Trump won.

I can be honest enough to say, that from a strictly debate skill standpoint, Hillary came out on top in this one. It is what it is. Doesn't change my conviction either way, but I feel no need to lie about it either.

posted on Sep, 27 2016 @ 09:09 AM
link   
If anyone thinks Trump won, quite simply they did not watch this debate.

Don't blame moderators, Clintons "canned" comments, he belly flopped all on his own, no one hindered him or helped him.

What a completely ludicrous candidate. How embarrassing.

I went last night from NEVER EITHER of them, to I'll do anything to make sure that maniac does not get elected to the highest office here.

edit on 27-9-2016 by zazzafrazz because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 27 2016 @ 09:20 AM
link   
Cheeto Jesus did exactly what I thought he would do....looked more like Chester Cheetah than Presidential material.

And that SNIFFING...Is he about to die or is he on drugs? I've been hearing both.

posted on Sep, 27 2016 @ 10:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: MongolianPaellaFish

originally posted by: DrHammondStoat
I would have thought quite a few people would believe that democracy is an illusion, the people we vote in follow an agenda regardless of what they are supposed to representt....don't they?

I'm not stupid or ignorant enough to believe that crap.

www.newscientist.com...

Are these people ignorant or stupid? Why would they bother studying the concept if it was such a waste of time?

An analysis of the relationships between 43,000 transnational corporations has identified a relatively small group of companies, mainly banks, with disproportionate power over the globaleconomy.
the idea that a few bankers control a large chunk of the global economy might not seem like news to New York’s Occupy Wall Street movement and protesters elsewhere . But the study, by a trio of complex systems theorists at the Swiss Federal Institute of Technology in Zurich, is the first to go beyond ideology to empirically identify such a network of power. It combines the mathematics long used to model natural systems with comprehensive corporate data to map ownership among the world’s transnational corporations (TNCs).

“Reality is so complex, we must move away from dogma, whether it’s conspiracy theories or free-market,” says James Glattfelder. “Our analysis is reality-based.”

As far as I'm aware Trump and Clinton don't own these corporations, it's likely to be the other way round.

www.theguardian.com...

Leaked documents reveal secretive influence of corporate cash on politics Sealed Wisconsin court documents from Scott Walker investigation expose extent of corporate influence on democratic process rarely seen by the public
......The files open a window on a world that is very rarely glimpsed by the public, in which millions of dollars are secretly donated by major corporations and super-wealthy individuals to third-party groups in an attempt to sway elections.

Money makes the world go round, people get caught up in the debate and get invested in the process of democracy but I think it's naive to think people like Clinton or Trump are at the top of the chain. But never mind, everyone can get back to debating about their favourite candidate.

posted on Sep, 27 2016 @ 10:33 AM
link   
Majority of snap polls show Trump won debate by a landslide despite CNN's overwhelming victory for Hillary in biggest official survey

Read more: www.dailymail.co.uk...
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

people just hate Hillary

posted on Sep, 27 2016 @ 10:42 AM
link   
a reply to: Stormdancer777

I despise Hillary but she clearly handled things better... or... more correctly Trump handled himself terribly.

That being said I don't doubt a bit that the Hillary hate is enough to vote Trump the winner no matter what.

I'm not sure I even fully disapprove of the sentiment. Except in that I'd like to see Trump do better and be more convincing cause that display was atrocious and just giving him the win simply to spite Hillary may not accomplish that.
edit on 9/27/2016 by Puppylove because: grammar and spelling

posted on Sep, 27 2016 @ 10:44 AM
link   
How Trump won over a bar full of undecideds and Democrats

nypost.com...

Maybe she is a real nasty piece of work, with a record to prove it.

posted on Sep, 27 2016 @ 10:45 AM
link   
How about we bring the other day conspiracy topic, maybe Trump is actually a trojan horse, letting Hillary win because behind shadows they are friends? ehehehehe.

posted on Sep, 27 2016 @ 10:46 AM
link   
a reply to: Puppylove

Trump is who he is, he is not a smooth talking politician, and Hillary has had a life time of practice.

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join