It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TRUMP vs. CLINTON, The Super Bowl of debates is about to begin

page: 17
<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 27 2016 @ 03:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: SudoNim

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: SudoNim

You're articulate, but not a good reader of people, SudoNim. Since 46% of Americans are for Donald Trump, even with his flaws, and inexperience in government, his performance (or lack thereof) in tonight's debate doesn't change a thing. If anything, it makes us more determined to show how "deplorable" we really are.

In fact, Donald probably picked up some of the undecided Independent voters, because Hillary comes across as an arrogant rich woman. The stuff that TV villains are made of.

Can you pick whether the polls are fixed or not, you keep flip-flopping. When others quote them you complain, but are happy to quote the figures yourself.

You'll not be able to find a single ATS post with me declaring that the polls are fixed, or rigged, SudoNim. All I'm saying is that Trump losing the debate tonight did not cost him any supporters. The 46% that were for him this morning, will still be for him tomorrow morning. (46% is the national average of major polls)

That's your opinion, I don't agree. I think there will be many potential Trump voters who will be questioning themselves after that performance.

Not your die-hard's, but ones who maybe hadn't paid much attention to the election race till now.

posted on Sep, 27 2016 @ 03:30 AM
link   

Not even Trump still talks about these dead topics, they only seem relevant to the members on ATS and maybe the "400lb hackers" Trump was talking about.

Perhaps you should research this more.

Just because Clinton is trying to cover up her crimes doesn't make it - not relevant any more.

If you had bothered to read up on it, you'd know Congress has issued a contempt of Congress because Hillary's IT guy refused to appear before congress.
If you had bothered to read up on it, you'd know Hillary deleted thousands upon thousands of emails related to the Benghazi scandal.

Just because she's running for President and wants to pretend she didn't break the law, doesn't mean its old news.

posted on Sep, 27 2016 @ 04:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: Agit8dChop

Not even Trump still talks about these dead topics, they only seem relevant to the members on ATS and maybe the "400lb hackers" Trump was talking about.

Perhaps you should research this more.

Just because Clinton is trying to cover up her crimes doesn't make it - not relevant any more.

If you had bothered to read up on it, you'd know Congress has issued a contempt of Congress because Hillary's IT guy refused to appear before congress.
If you had bothered to read up on it, you'd know Hillary deleted thousands upon thousands of emails related to the Benghazi scandal.

Just because she's running for President and wants to pretend she didn't break the law, doesn't mean its old news.

Hello Circle my good friend, we meet again. And around and around we go, I wonder why Trump decided to skip over it then we he was given every opportunity to talk about it.

Maybe because he knows its a losing battle, keep pushing it on here. You tried and failed, go back to the birther threads.

posted on Sep, 27 2016 @ 04:18 AM
link   
Trump: 'And I've successfully evaded tax for years! Uh... just a minute, my lawyers are waving and looking very agitated, not sure what they're trying to say...'

posted on Sep, 27 2016 @ 05:11 AM
link   
'Presidential debate: Hillary Clinton triumphs over Donald Trump in opinion poll following televised clash.'

For months, pundits have said the US presidential race is too close to call but after the first televised debate, one candidate has emerged a clear victor. Hillary Clinton has topped the first major opinion poll surveying Americans’ responses to the politicians’ first face-to-face clash.

A poll for CNN found 62 per cent of viewers thought Ms Clinton won the debate, compared to just 27 per cent who said the same of Donald Trump.

posted on Sep, 27 2016 @ 06:03 AM
link   
Since I have had all day to think over the debate (it was morning here), as much as I hate to say it I think that it is curtains for Trump.

Some how Hillary has dodged all the Bullets Matrix style and has lived to tell the tail, she was flustered at the start but stayed on message (total BS) I may add. But Trump talked his self into trouble.

He is obviously really passionate about what he is saying and it just starts to come out wrong, I do not trust Hillary as far as I could throw her and I am shocked that she was actually at this debate after the last month or so.

I think you need to start thinking about what the U.S. will be like under her and all I see is more of the same But with someone that is proper power hungry and dangerous.

If ever there was a time to get the tin foil hat on and start predicting the next couple of years it is now and I see a # storm and a cluster f#ck all rolled into one with liberal SJW cucks taking over social media with their BS head in the sand agenda..

If you ever thought of that early retirement out in Thailand I would be getting ready to pull the trigger..

RA
edit on 27-9-2016 by slider1982 because: Sp

posted on Sep, 27 2016 @ 06:07 AM
link   
The saddest thing about this whole thing is that half of you Americans are so busy fighting with one another over which idiot here is worse that you haven't realised you are the one's responsible for having two idiots to choose from in the first place. Wake up America. Realise your power and enforce it. The whole world is literally paying for your ignorance!

And my grammar and spelling is perfect above. You fools annihilated the language.

posted on Sep, 27 2016 @ 06:07 AM
link   
a reply to: slider1982

TIN FOIL HATE......dont correct that. It is awesome...

posted on Sep, 27 2016 @ 06:11 AM
link   
a reply to: Saibotkram1988

Screw that. No one has claim to a bastardized language.

Europe need break free for us to have any hope of breaking free.

We were cut off after the revolution but YOUR elites infiltrated and usurped here.

The problem is a nationless psuedo royalty with officers in every government, financial institution and religious authority possible on the planet.

We need sacrifice civilization to rebuild it.

Trump is our shot across the bow.

edit on 9 27 2016 by tadaman because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 27 2016 @ 06:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: MongolianPaellaFish
Assange has blown it. He promised a bombshell and failed to deliver. Epic fail..

That is a really poor comment!!!!!.

Epic fail????, are you having a laugh he is not shacked up in some foreign Embassey for nothing, have some respect..

He dropped a decades worth of secret Government information that is still very credible today as it was then. I very much doubt 1% of the patrons here would do the same..

If after the election the information regarding Hillary does not surface then say something.

However I do not feel it would matter much, as with all the damning info already out there people still want to vote for her..

Some People's attitude towards Assange and Snowden on ATS is ridicules, they are not dropping information about a bar watering down coke. It's world changing stuff that people would be killed twice for..

RA

posted on Sep, 27 2016 @ 06:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: tadaman
a reply to: slider1982

TIN FOIL HATE......dont correct that. It is awesome...

Ha just got spell checked,

OCD says it NEEDS TO BE CORRECTED!!

RA

posted on Sep, 27 2016 @ 06:36 AM
link   
a reply to: Alien Abduct

"Do you prefer PC?"

I prefer truth, less racist comments and remarks, and the ability to maintain a debate without constantly repeating ones self.

Truth is i consider both candidates to be bottom of the barrel material for very different reasons.

But Trump simply takes the cake.

edit on 27-9-2016 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 27 2016 @ 06:59 AM
link   
a reply to: tadaman

My elites? Do you even know where I am from, fool. I live in South Africa. So pretty much every person on this forum is related to some idiot who came to MY land and raped it. But nice try.

posted on Sep, 27 2016 @ 07:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: slider1982

Assange has blown it. He promised a bombshell and failed to deliver. Epic fail..

That is a really poor comment!!!!!.

Epic fail????, are you having a laugh he is not shacked up in some foreign Embassey for nothing, have some respect..

Some respect for what? He freely took shelter in the Ecuadorean embassy because he wanted to avoid a rape charge. What is it about this scenario that deserves respect?

He promised a bombshell, but it never arrived. He lied.

posted on Sep, 27 2016 @ 07:21 AM
link   
Trump had his first face to face encounter with someone that he couldn't dominate with a lot of precanned bromides from his campaign rallies and surprise, it didn't go well. His assurances at the beginning of the campaign that he would be on top of presidential issues very quickly have not been fulfilled. His statement that he was not going to prep for this debate turned out to be a bad idea and undoubtedly was the cause of him losing like a beer commercial mook.

He owes it to his supporters to get his nose down on the grindstone and work hard to win the next debate. I don't think it will matter though, because he has a typical Republican platform. He thinks that the elite will work harder for the economy if you give them more money and that the labor force will work harder for the economy if you hold their wages down. He's a typical elitist psychopath supported by the cast of the movie Idiocracy and in this election, he is going down like the slob he has become.

Go Hillary! Mop the floor with the bum. Again.
edit on 27-9-2016 by ipsedixit because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 27 2016 @ 07:34 AM
link   
Who Won the First Presidential Debate?

Latest updated results:

Hillary Clinton, 45.78% and Donald Trump, 54.22%.

www.slate.com...

posted on Sep, 27 2016 @ 07:43 AM
link   
You have to ask him if he is running for president of China or not, he has a broken record when it comes to it.

"China, China, China, China, China" bad, very bad, they made a piggy bank out of us. China China China China.

She had time to make fun of him a couple of times, like that line where he lives in his own reality, hilarious! not even once he made fun of her!

posted on Sep, 27 2016 @ 07:48 AM
link   

'Presidential debate: Hillary Clinton triumphs over Donald Trump in opinion poll following televised clash.'

For months, pundits have said the US presidential race is too close to call but after the first televised debate, one candidate has emerged a clear victor. Hillary Clinton has topped the first major opinion poll surveying Americans’ responses to the politicians’ first face-to-face clash.

A poll for CNN found 62 per cent of viewers thought Ms Clinton won the debate, compared to just 27 per cent who said the same of Donald Trump.

And I guess you conveniently missed the part where they clearly stated on TV before they showed that poll, that it was heavily slanted toward Democrat voters and to not take much away from it.

I see that Killary supporters are using that bunk poll to support their narrative.

posted on Sep, 27 2016 @ 07:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: BuzzyWigs
a reply to: DarkvsLight29

Gawd.....see what a sap I am? I actually kind of feel bad for him!!

He's a really not-cool-at-all guy, but all the same, I feel bad that he was such an embarrassment just there. gah.

Going to take a hot bath.

I get what you mean he just didn't have it in him last night/early morning for me, but next time I'm sure he will be more prepared,, thanks for the vid.

posted on Sep, 27 2016 @ 07:52 AM
link   
a reply to: DarkvsLight29

China should offer him a position in the tourism department, he makes a good job promoting them!

new topics

top topics

<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join