It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TRUMP vs. CLINTON, The Super Bowl of debates is about to begin

page: 20
<< 17  18  19   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 28 2016 @ 07:39 AM
link   
a reply to: yuppa

Those are all wonderful accusations, but where was she found guilty of anything by a court?

posted on Sep, 28 2016 @ 07:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: Grimpachi
a reply to: Aazadan

That should be a huge issue and this is the first I have heard of it.

Because people don't really care about the issue, that's why.

www.slate.com...

www.npr.org...

posted on Sep, 28 2016 @ 05:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: Aazadan
a reply to: yuppa

Those are all wonderful accusations, but where was she found guilty of anything by a court?

does the phrase...untouchable even if guilty ring a bell? They showed you our two tiered justice system good enough you should know the answer to that.

posted on Sep, 28 2016 @ 05:57 PM
link   
a reply to: SudoNim

I didnt say that did I? he is the lesser of two evils. Give me the devil I dont know this time. we had the devil we know for 30 plus years already and nothings changed.

Ive said it before BOTH SUCK,but ill take HIM over that BITCH anyday of the week,century,and if it was a choice between her being my mate to preserve humanity you are all screwed. I dont like her period. even a sa human being i woudnt put her out if she was on fire begging me to do so. Id rather catch a charge than help her.

posted on Sep, 28 2016 @ 07:07 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 28 2016 @ 08:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: yuppa
does the phrase...untouchable even if guilty ring a bell? They showed you our two tiered justice system good enough you should know the answer to that.

No, it doesn't, because in a two tier system people still go to court. There are exceptions made for certain government officials, but Hillary's history with accusations predates her being in those positions, and happens after she leaves them too.

If you have evidence of a crime, you can bring someone to a trial. They might beat your evidence by bribing a judge, or simply by having better lawyers (or more specifically, you having worse ones) but the accusation still goes to trial. Hillary has never been to trial over any accusations levied against her, which means ultimately no one ever had court admissible evidence to pin a charge against her.

You can't prove a two tier justice system just by saying she was never dragged into court because you have no evidence.

posted on Sep, 28 2016 @ 11:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Aazadan

people she knew kept her out of trouble. She been given a pass because things she knew and people she worked for. SO no my point stands. She is in the elite club and was in it before even running for any office.

posted on Sep, 29 2016 @ 01:43 AM
link   
Wise up people:

How the email scandal is smothering Clinton's campaign

Clinton said she did it for 'convenience'

Then it turns out she had thirteen devices !!!!

Aids were found smashing some of these device with a hammer !!!!

"I am not a crook" - Richard Nixon

"I can't remember" - Hillary Clinton

"You can fool all the people some of the time, and some of the people all the time, but you cannot fool all the people all the time".
-Abraham Lincoln

edit on 29-9-2016 by AlienView because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 29 2016 @ 02:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: yuppa

does the phrase...untouchable even if guilty ring a bell?

No? That's not a common phrase. Ahaha

You can't just string a few words together, call it a phrase and then say "does it ring a bell". lol
edit on 29-9-2016 by SudoNim because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 29 2016 @ 11:58 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 30 2016 @ 02:22 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 30 2016 @ 11:53 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 07:58 PM
link   
a reply to: villagesmithie I am sure Trump is healthy enough to do the job of president. It is interesting to see that he does not sniff at his rallies. I have read some other forums on this topic and can see that some people feel his sniffing is comparable to the way poker players study each other. The operative term is "A tell" I counted 65 sniffs during that 2nd debate and others counted at least 84. If the sniffs are "tells" that he is about to give a big lie, then he lies a lot. Obviously it goes without saying that a president would have low credibility if they sniffed during a conversation with any other world leader.

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 02:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: Larry2323
a reply to: villagesmithie I am sure Trump is healthy enough to do the job of president. It is interesting to see that he does not sniff at his rallies. I have read some other forums on this topic and can see that some people feel his sniffing is comparable to the way poker players study each other. The operative term is "A tell" I counted 65 sniffs during that 2nd debate and others counted at least 84. If the sniffs are "tells" that he is about to give a big lie, then he lies a lot. Obviously it goes without saying that a president would have low credibility if they sniffed during a conversation with any other world leader.

I think its more nerves, anger and stress. His rallies are a piece of cake, shout some inane, unfounded, borderline insulting remarks and slogans and let his lap-dogs eat it up.

Blame everyone else, don't speak about policies, don't answer questions.

His supporters don't care, they just like to chant and shout repetitive catchphrases. They don't comprehend policy or politics so Trump can get away with it.

In the debates he gets shown up, attacked and embarrassed in front of the nation. So of course there would a reaction... *sniff* *sniff*.

top topics

<< 17  18  19   >>

join