It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TRUMP vs. CLINTON, The Super Bowl of debates is about to begin

page: 18
<< 15  16  17    19  20 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 27 2016 @ 07:57 AM
link   
Common feeling around the globe is that Clinton embarrassed Trump in this debate.

Trump couldn't come back to any points, kept repeating himself and overall made some ridiculous comments. Shock, who didn't see it coming.

Voters Nationally Say Clinton Won Debate 51/40

Was this the final nail in the coffin for Trump.

posted on Sep, 27 2016 @ 08:02 AM
link   
a reply to: SudoNim

Let the second debate come, I really want to see if he will try to be more technical as she was or just keep spinning the broken record.

link   

originally posted by: Substracto
a reply to: DarkvsLight29

China should offer him a position in the tourism department, he makes a good job promoting them!

True he did mention China quite a bit, if I was him least make some meaningful point's about different countries or not being a racist ass piece lol.

link   

originally posted by: SudoNim
Common feeling around the globe is that Clinton embarrassed Trump in this debate.

Trump couldn't come back to any points, kept repeating himself and overall made some ridiculous comments. Shock, who didn't see it coming.

Voters Nationally Say Clinton Won Debate 51/40

Was this the final nail in the coffin for Trump.

Again. That CNN poll is pure garbage. I guess people didn't watch CNN when the debate was over last night. Because they gave a caveat of this poll and that it is heavily slanted toward democratic voters (ie more dems voted in the poll than Repubs did) and to NOT take away much from it. But Hillary supporters are using it as the gospel to support their false narratives.

posted on Sep, 27 2016 @ 08:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: Substracto

Let the second debate come, I really want to see if he will try to be more technical as she was or just keep spinning the broken record.

I was surprised he tried to match her, he was shown up for not preparing. He thought he could talk his way out of it and failed.

I'm looking forward to the next one now.

posted on Sep, 27 2016 @ 08:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: Bloodydagger

Here's a link to the poll. Link

Not sure if Trump can take another battering like this, surely the Republicans will have to respond and get him in training or something

edit on 27-9-2016 by SudoNim because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 27 2016 @ 08:17 AM
link   

Not sure if Trump can take another battering like this, surely the Republicans will have to respond and get him in training or something

You totally missed what I said. Go back and watch CNN post-debate seconds before they released this poll.

posted on Sep, 27 2016 @ 08:34 AM
link   

You totally missed what I said. Go back and watch CNN post-debate seconds before they released this poll.

The polls pretty conclusive, Trump got what he deserved for not preparing.

Clinton dismantled him on stage, so much for all those anti-Hillary threads where his supporters were looking forward to him destroying her at the debates.

posted on Sep, 27 2016 @ 08:44 AM
link   
Trump's supporters, plus a lot of the uncommitted "idiocracy style" public believe that Trump won because he stayed right with her, beginning to end, shouting all the way, which is the mark of a winner in any trailer park or on any reality show.

posted on Sep, 27 2016 @ 08:56 AM
link   
Trump looked like a deer in the headlights. He knew he was out classed and unprepared and thats why he keep repeating his talking points over and over. Of course that's what his supporters want him to say so in their mind he won the debate. With a serious case of hero worship, the idolized on can do no wrong or make a fool of them selves.

Did Donald win over the uncommitted voters with the broken record performance....I don't think so.

edit on 27-9-2016 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 27 2016 @ 09:11 AM
link   

Clinton dismantled him on stage, so much for all those anti-Hillary threads where his supporters were looking forward to him destroying her at the debates.

I guess you're not capable of understanding what I meant or said. Keep on pushing falsehoods to push your Killary narrative.

posted on Sep, 27 2016 @ 09:17 AM
link   

I guess you're not capable of understanding what I meant or said. Keep on pushing falsehoods to push your Killary narrative.

I can link you again to the poll, it showed Clinton at 62% and Trump at 27%, in other words Clinton mopped the floor with Trump.

Not sure how long you can keep denying it.

I bet Trump supporters were dreading logging in on here today, after such a poor performance.

posted on Sep, 27 2016 @ 09:20 AM
link   
My advice to Trump would be to really study the issues that he knows will be addressed and not revert to his over used and worn out talking points, address the issues and at least try to appear presidential.

Even his buddy Giuliani
advised Trump to skip the next two debates. Might be good advice.

www.politico.com...
edit on 27-9-2016 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 27 2016 @ 09:21 AM
link   

I can link you again to the poll, it showed Clinton at 62% and Trump at 27%, in other words Clinton mopped the floor with Trump.

I bet Trump supporters were dreading logging in on here today, after such a poor performance.

Go back and re-read what I said. Im not denying it. But what you're missing (conveniently I might add) is that last night before CNN released that very same poll you keep citing, is that the votes to the poll itself were heavily slanted toward Democratic voters and to NOT take away much from it. That was a caveat that they mentioned before they revealed the poll results.

In fact, here is a direct quote from CNN:

Although the survey suggested debate watchers were more apt to describe themselves as Democrats

edit on 27-9-2016 by Bloodydagger because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 27 2016 @ 09:32 AM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

The "fact checking" angle is an interesting one. I agree to some extent with Giuliani that the moderator should not be, in his capacity as "fact checker", debating either of the candidates himself. The official fact checkers in these debates should be the candidates themselves.

However, having said that, a cheating tactic of a known blowhard like Trump would be to just say any false statement, no matter how off the wall it might be as long as it sounded plausible, knowing full well that the other candidate couldn't possibly "fact check" every assertion he made.

Such a candidate could then score points on "air balls". (Something Trump does often, at least with his own supporters, who don't bother checking his facts for themselves.)

An argument can be made that a moderator should not allow that kind of license to a debater. It's a fine line though, because the opposing candidate should be the chief fact checker.
edit on 27-9-2016 by ipsedixit because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 27 2016 @ 09:46 AM
link   

Go back and re-read what I said. Im not denying it. But what you're missing (conveniently I might add) is that last night before CNN released that very same poll you keep citing, is that the votes to the poll itself were heavily slanted toward Democratic voters and to NOT take away much from it. That was a caveat that they mentioned before they revealed the poll results.

In fact, here is a direct quote from CNN:

Although the survey suggested debate watchers were more apt to describe themselves as Democrats

We should also consider that none of the polls last night are true polls we would consider to be scientific per se. They are going to be slanted towards the outlets demographic, whether we are talking cnn or drudge. The polling numbers from gallup or rassmusen over the next 2 weeks is what will be the best indicator of the debates fsllout

posted on Sep, 27 2016 @ 10:22 AM
link   

he is not a real politician, thats right, I have a new definition for him, he is a scare tactictian.

posted on Sep, 27 2016 @ 10:24 AM
link   

You are right, its the typical conversation of a regular salesman, to repeat the same points over and over and over again, just so that people buy his product. Its boring and limited.

posted on Sep, 27 2016 @ 11:27 AM
link   

Aw poor Rudy, he was triggered that Trump got called out on his bs.

posted on Sep, 27 2016 @ 11:45 AM
link   
Personally I think Americans should be outraged that the political establishment thinks so little of them that they can try to sell you on something this pathetic, transparent and insincere. Then again, I think the same of our elections and the herds still line up to give their consent.

new topics

top topics

<< 15  16  17    19  20 >>

join