It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

TRUMP vs. CLINTON, The Super Bowl of debates is about to begin

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 26 2016 @ 11:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: starfoxxx
First debate and the Clinton supporters can't believe she did not CRUSH him tonight.

They can't understand how this entrenched 30 plus year politician could not knock trump out..!!!

Even with Holt having it in the pants for hillary and throwing grenades Clinton could not knock him out

Hillary didn't have to crush Trump...Trump crushed himself.

Hillary answered the questions that were asked, and then threw enough jabs at Trump to totally throw him off. After that, she just had to sit back and watch him beat himself...which he did.

posted on Sep, 26 2016 @ 11:33 PM
link   
a reply to: kruphix

Well at least he gave it his all and left nothing on the field.

posted on Sep, 26 2016 @ 11:42 PM
link   
a reply to: Blue_Jay33

Your signature is hilarious! LOL

link   

originally posted by: AnkhMorpork

"His All" wasn't good enough for Debate #1, AnkhMorpork. Trump let that damned ego of his, take priority over logic and discipline...again. He needs to watch the video, spot how she drew him into her traps, and PLAN AND PRACTICE in advance, how to adjust appropriately.

Debate #2 on Sunday, October 9th, will be here before we know it.

link   
Anybody else see where Trump implied he didn't pay any taxes? "That makes me smart."

posted on Sep, 26 2016 @ 11:43 PM
link   

yep, trump say he didn't pay his taxes because he was "smart" a vote winner if i ever saw it.

posted on Sep, 26 2016 @ 11:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: kruphix

originally posted by: carewemust
Trump told Hannity after the debate that he wanted to bring up the Colin Powel "banging bimbos" e-mail when Hillary started accusing him of being sexist. But due to Chelsea being in the front row sitting next to Bill, he shifted into a different gear...which wasn't as effective of a defense.

Ok, and what if he did bring it up?

What does Bill's sex life have to do with Trump being or not being a sexist?

What does it have to do with Hillary?

Maybe it's related to Hillary being weak by putting up with a Bimbo Banging husband? I can't read his mind. Maybe Trump will bring it up at Debate #2 if Hillary plays the Sexist card again.

posted on Sep, 26 2016 @ 11:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: underwerks
Anybody else see where Trump implied he didn't pay any taxes? "That makes me smart."

Only an idiot pays more taxes than legally required... every individual and business under the sun works to reduce their tax burden. This is all he was trying to get across.

posted on Sep, 26 2016 @ 11:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: stinkelbaum

yep, trump say he didn't pay his taxes because he was "smart" a vote winner if i ever saw it.

Works for me! As a business owners, a chief goal (it's really a game with rules set by business-owners, known as Congressmen) each year, is to see how little I can give to Uncle Sam.
edit on 9/26/2016 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2016 @ 11:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: Edumakated

Only an idiot pays more taxes than legally required... every individual and business under the sun works to reduce their tax burden. This is all he was trying to get across.

So it's legally required for him to pay no taxes? There's nothing wrong with that?

This is the same man who is known for making purposefully vague statements to allow everyone to interpret them according to their own biases, which you are doing right now. Why can't he say what he literally means so people don't have to translate?

posted on Sep, 26 2016 @ 11:58 PM
link   

He didn't imply, he flat out admitted it.

It's hard not to admit it, when those tax returns are actually released and it showed he paid no federal taxes.

Yes, he bragged about not paying taxes...and still wants to give himself and all the other rich people more tax cuts.

posted on Sep, 27 2016 @ 12:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: kruphix

Trump told Hannity after the debate that he wanted to bring up the Colin Powel "banging bimbos" e-mail when Hillary started accusing him of being sexist. But due to Chelsea being in the front row sitting next to Bill, he shifted into a different gear...which wasn't as effective of a defense.

Ok, and what if he did bring it up?

What does Bill's sex life have to do with Trump being or not being a sexist?

What does it have to do with Hillary?

Maybe it's related to Hillary being weak by putting up with a Bimbo Banging husband? I can't read his mind. Maybe Trump will bring it up at Debate #2 if Hillary plays the Sexist card again.

But it has nothing to do with sexism.

Does it matter to anyone besides Bill and Hillary what happens inside their marriage? Is that the best Trump has is to say "Hey Hillary, your husband cheats on you."???

I hope Trump does bring it up...it will just make him look more foolish.

posted on Sep, 27 2016 @ 12:08 AM
link   

If the IRS is happy with it nobody else should care. With all the deductions and expenses he has. He probably doesn't know what he's paying.

Shift all of the attention off of Hillary's illegal activities. And get all the feeble minded fools thinking about what Trump might of done that isn't illegal.

posted on Sep, 27 2016 @ 12:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: stinkelbaum

Works for me! As a business owners, a chief goal (it's really a game with rules set by business-owners, known as Congressmen) each year, is to see how little I can give to Uncle Sam.

Remember when Ron Paul proclaimed the "abolish the income tax," and people called it too "radical?"

Pepperidge Farms remembers.

Yeah... how nice would it be to actually have the money that I work for, that I put the hours in for, that I do my job for, that I sacrifice my time and life for, be in my pocket rather than Uncle Sam.

To even think for a second that Trump or Hillary hold an expectation of some sort for that is absolutely absurd and downright laughable.

Trump is proving what many have claimed all along - he's in it for Hillary to win. I don't agree with it all but I've been saying it for years, our votes don't matter and this country has been hi-jacked by some serious malicious interests - yet everyone expects someone else (the president) to fix it all... and election after election, they fall for the empty promises and campaign slogans (that cost upwards of billions - money well spent, LOL).

Oh yeah, when people complain about having Hillary as president... make sure to remind them, "if you don't like it, you can get the # out!," after all - this is the land of Love it or Leave it! mentalities.

posted on Sep, 27 2016 @ 12:09 AM
link   
I have always felt that I don't mind paying taxes, as long as I know they help keep things running. But if its to just give away as military aid to countries that claim to be fully independent like Israel, it bothers me. If they go to funding undeclared wars with no end because of executive bypass of congress, it bothers me.

I am just so bothered by how badly wasted our taxes actually are. So if Trump did not pay taxes, then he literally did not support any wars. I wish I had the opportunity to say my tax money did not go to unwanted wars.

Some health care would be nice, but not mandatory #ty insurance.

posted on Sep, 27 2016 @ 12:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: Edumakated

So it's legally required for him to pay no taxes? There's nothing wrong with that?

This is the same man who is known for making purposefully vague statements to allow everyone to interpret them according to their own biases, which you are doing right now. Why can't he say what he literally means so people don't have to translate?

It's trump, they don't care what he says.

"I can shoot somebody in the streets...,"

and the crowd goes wild. Why? I have no idea. It's a strange phenomenon.

posted on Sep, 27 2016 @ 12:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: Doctor Smith

If the IRS is happy with it nobody else should care. With all the deductions and expenses he has. He probably doesn't know what he's paying.

Shift all of the attention off of Hillary's illegal activities. And get all the feeble minded fools thinking about what Trump might of done that isn't illegal.

The IRS doesn't constantly audit people they're happy with. I've been reading about Hillary's illegal activities for a long time, in the interest of impartiality I'd like to see Trumps skeleton's as well. Everyone should, since this is a debate about who is LESS of a criminal.

posted on Sep, 27 2016 @ 12:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: ipsedixit
a reply to: worldstarcountry

He's not stupid. He may settle down, but so far he is showing like an amateur against an old pro in the ring.

A pro when it comes to spin and your usual politician speaking about how they will fix it (but don't in the end) yes I agree. We are seeing a "pro" politician vs Trump.....not a "pro" ...I'm sick and tired of all the so called "pro's".

Many of us are. That's one of the major reasons we are voting Trump. ..

Not because he WILL 'make America great again' ..but that he MIGHT...SHILLARY WON'T.

That's my take anyways.

posted on Sep, 27 2016 @ 12:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: Alien Abduct

originally posted by: ipsedixit
a reply to: worldstarcountry

He's not stupid. He may settle down, but so far he is showing like an amateur against an old pro in the ring.

A pro when it comes to spin and your usual politician speaking about how they will fix it (but don't in the end) yes I agree. We are seeing a "pro" politician vs Trump.....not a "pro" ...I'm sick and tired of all the so called "pro's".

Many of us are. That's one of the major reasons we are voting Trump. ..

Not because he WILL 'make America great again' ..but that he MIGHT...SHILLARY WON'T.

That's my take anyways.

Have you actually ever listened to Donald talk?

You're tired about hearing of "pro's?" All Trump does is replace that with Best. Huge. Wonderful. Great.

The message conveyed however is entirely the same. "I'm telling you what you want to hear, I'm going to magically fix everything - vote for me to find out how!," it's an absolute joke.

posted on Sep, 27 2016 @ 12:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
a reply to: ipsedixit

She is droning and rehearsed. Putting people to sleep with typical political speak.
Trump is refreshingly blunt and honest.

MY POINT PEOPLE! WAKE UP! THIS IS ATS!

new topics

top topics

<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join