It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tom De Longe with answers about UFOs, Life, the Universe and Everything...

page: 43
<< 40  41  42    44  45  46 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 18 2016 @ 08:39 PM
link   
a reply to: zazzafrazz

I'd cut him some slack if he wasn't claiming to hold the holy grail of UFO disclosure...

I completely understand and agree.

It's frustrating to have to live with the fact that our threads have been shopped by Tom.

As a dedicated member for many years I am truly trying every day to find a way to be graceful about it.

So as not to get all banned-and-# again.

...that may affect how we common nutters are viewed in the future

It will no longer. We exemplify the bite-back. Whatever Tom delivers will have no influence on how we are viewed. Tom may have shopped us, we'll shop him back for critical deconstructive material.

Remember. The guy can't write for himself. He can't jam two words together. Probably the pot.

edit on 18-11-2016 by Dan00 because:

posted on Nov, 18 2016 @ 08:51 PM
link   
a reply to: Dan00

Meah, I'm not stressed about Tom, it is what it is.

When I think on the shenanigans of humans and their control battles it would be enough to make me crazy, but I imagine myself on the ISS looking down on to our lovely blue bauble and knowing we aren't nations, nor religions nor military and citizens, just some accidental fungus or bacteria that got a bit clever. I'm born the same as anyone and I'll die the same as any one else, what information they hold in secret will matter not in the end.

Anyway philosophical musings aside.

This thread recently by FireMoon www.abovetopsecret.com... made me think that the keepers of the keys tried this approach before in the early 50s briefly with this film, but metrics and analysis weren't positive so they took the other tack of disinfo.

5-6 decades later In comes the internet and global access to technology and education they realize they need to reconsider their position, realizing they just can't hide it anymore.

I think TDL is the new era version of this military sanctioned film, but they are still holding back to review more metrics and analysis as to whether they can come out high fiving as heroes (if we buy the version being fed to TDL) or if we boo hoo and hiss at them, they can safely laugh and point at the crazy drug addled rock star making up silly stories.

It is what it is.
edit on 18-11-2016 by zazzafrazz because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 18 2016 @ 09:03 PM
link   
a reply to: zazzafrazz

I think TDL is the new era version of this military sanctioned film, but they are holding back after reviewing more metrics and analysis as to whether they come out high living as heroes (if we buy the version being fed to TDL) or if we boo hoo and hiss at them, they can safely laugh and point at the crazy drug addled rock star making up silly stories.

Sweet. Elegant and simple.

I'm dying to see how this goes and tickled silly that it is happening at all. I truly pray that they bring out the best in my own writing with their story. You all will like the best. They won't.

edit on 18-11-2016 by Dan00 because:

posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 07:13 PM
link   
a reply to: KellyPrettyBear
Pm'd you mate.

posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 07:30 PM
link   
a reply to: stealthyaroura

I was just about to post I thread killed here.

posted on Nov, 24 2016 @ 03:59 AM
link   
a reply to: mirageman

I read through it and all I have to say is wow... he got fat.

posted on Dec, 5 2016 @ 01:21 PM
link   
Helloooo,tom? Are you out there? What's going on? Anyone got any idea what the current situation is? Looking more like a tom de longs promotional thing for his books films docos than disclosure at this point in time.
Then I want it all NOW so guess we gotta wait it out.
Doubt the trump elect has helped unless podesta Pulls a full on Greer!
Just a bump really.

posted on Dec, 17 2016 @ 06:51 PM
link   
The heroes to me would be the soldiers in the silos that didn't push the button when all data told them to do so. On both sides. a reply to: mirageman

posted on Dec, 19 2016 @ 01:38 AM
link   
a reply to: The Undertaker

Agreed

posted on Dec, 19 2016 @ 01:45 AM
link   
Guys, the preview of the next Sekret machine book, GODS, Man & War, is now out, check it out on Google Books! First 48 pages!
co-author by Tom Delonge and Peter Levenda if you haven't heard it

books.google.com...=onepage&q&f=false
edit on 19-12-2016 by kkboxop because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 19 2016 @ 01:48 AM
link   
a reply to: Ripper777

Hes also...long on the truth. The band went lamer than it was... Hes gotta bring in the$... Cashing in on conspiracy?

posted on Dec, 19 2016 @ 08:08 PM
link   
a reply to: kkboxop

Thanks so much for posting that!

Wow!!! Jacque Vallée did do the forward!!!

I have to admit, those first 48 pages are pretty compelling...

...I hope someone reads the whole book soon, so I don't have to

posted on Dec, 20 2016 @ 04:40 AM
link   
a reply to: lostgirl

I can't get the preview to load...twenty-minutes and I am still waiting...I'm wondering if it is going to be worth the wait...can you summarise, what's so "compelling"?

Thanks

posted on Dec, 20 2016 @ 05:54 AM
link   
a reply to: kkboxop

There is no pages to preview....... are you Tom DeLonge?

posted on Dec, 20 2016 @ 04:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Anaana

That's weird, I just hit the link, and it loaded for me just fine, I wonder if it has something to do with me being in the U.S.?

Well, I'm terrible at summarizing, but most of those 48 pages are info that has been discussed in this very thread re: the "Phenomenon"...
...that word is stated as specifically chosen by the author/s to represent 'UFO/UAP, etc.' type experiences thru-out the book.

I'm sorry not to be more elaborative, I'm having a terribly bad 'brain fog' day (it's a clinical depression 'thing'), I can hardly put two words together -

- I can tell you that people like Jeffrey Kripal and Aime Michel (a mentor of J. Vallee) are quoted, and the last two sentences of Vallee's forward are:

"The 'Sekret Machines' have a message for us. The time has come to decipher it."

Honestly, I'm so sorry I can't explain properly -

- to me, the preview of the book is compelling, because it is starting out from the 'position' that most of us in this thread take at this point re: the Phenomenon, so I'm very curious as to where the author/s will eventually 'end up'...

I hope that makes sense...

posted on Dec, 20 2016 @ 04:58 PM
link   
a reply to: beetee

Besides, as someone with a bit of experience in the IT field and a bit of background from Signals and communications in the Army (not the US one btw), I can't help feeling that anyone who think that using gmail to mastermind some grand scheme of nefarious deception, is at best very poor at it.

Are we talking the Royal Signals? If so, ditto
edit on 20-12-2016 by privatepilotuk because: to add in quote

posted on Dec, 20 2016 @ 05:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Anaana

Try using : This Link instead. I suspect the original link does or doesn't work due to differing browsers and settings on people's computers/tablets/smartphones.

There has been nothing new on Wikileaks about this story since the US trumped.

Looks like it could be a long haul for those with the persistence, and of course the cash, to keep following it.

posted on Dec, 20 2016 @ 11:14 PM
link   

Yeah, right? So far every bit of what's in the book has been covered (in finer detail) right here on ATS and for FREE.

posted on Dec, 21 2016 @ 02:37 AM
link   

Thanks mirageman, that works a treat!

It was going quite well, there's some nice threads being woven in and then he starts cutting into who his audience is and isn't. I found that kind of, well, alienating, which means, I'm kind of up for reading it.

Peter Levanda and Vallee are clearly intelligent blokes but equally clear is that neither one truly comprehends what a multi-disciplinary approach is, or chooses to simply exclude contradictory or complicating disciplines. These gentlemen are far too intelligent and learned not to be aware of the cherry-picking they're involved in. I wonder as to whether they even have an 'ending' for the book yet, hence it's delay, that they are looking for feedback so that they can construct for their specified audience a suitably satisfying narrative.

I've always thought that funny though, how convenient it is that a group of people who's lifestyles depend on money made from military aggression, should be contacted by beings that tell them that "peace is not warlessness", that essentially their actions are justified for the greater good, basically. They get told exactly what they want to hear. I never felt that the Nine, whichever way I looked at it, was in my best interest or that of anyone that I have ever met, or known, for that matter.

Anyway, I'll agree with lostgirl, compelling is a fair summation so far, though accept that we may be operating under quite different compulsions.

Thanks again.

posted on Dec, 21 2016 @ 02:46 AM
link   
a reply to: Springer

I think that that is because ATS goes "Moo".

Machines!

Of course, the difference is that they are organised, we're not and they are claiming ownership of the narrative in what appears to me to be a process of standardisation.

new topics

top topics

<< 40  41  42    44  45  46 >>

join