It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

Tom De Longe with answers about UFOs, Life, the Universe and Everything...

page: 43
<< 40  41  42   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 18 2016 @ 08:39 PM
link   
a reply to: zazzafrazz

I'd cut him some slack if he wasn't claiming to hold the holy grail of UFO disclosure...

I completely understand and agree.

It's frustrating to have to live with the fact that our threads have been shopped by Tom.

As a dedicated member for many years I am truly trying every day to find a way to be graceful about it.

So as not to get all banned-and-# again.

...that may affect how we common nutters are viewed in the future

It will no longer. We exemplify the bite-back. Whatever Tom delivers will have no influence on how we are viewed. Tom may have shopped us, we'll shop him back for critical deconstructive material.

Remember. The guy can't write for himself. He can't jam two words together. Probably the pot.

edit on 18-11-2016 by Dan00 because:

posted on Nov, 18 2016 @ 08:51 PM
link   
a reply to: Dan00

Meah, I'm not stressed about Tom, it is what it is.

When I think on the shenanigans of humans and their control battles it would be enough to make me crazy, but I imagine myself on the ISS looking down on to our lovely blue bauble and knowing we aren't nations, nor religions nor military and citizens, just some accidental fungus or bacteria that got a bit clever. I'm born the same as anyone and I'll die the same as any one else, what information they hold in secret will matter not in the end.

Anyway philosophical musings aside.

This thread recently by FireMoon www.abovetopsecret.com... made me think that the keepers of the keys tried this approach before in the early 50s briefly with this film, but metrics and analysis weren't positive so they took the other tack of disinfo.

5-6 decades later In comes the internet and global access to technology and education they realize they need to reconsider their position, realizing they just can't hide it anymore.

I think TDL is the new era version of this military sanctioned film, but they are still holding back to review more metrics and analysis as to whether they can come out high fiving as heroes (if we buy the version being fed to TDL) or if we boo hoo and hiss at them, they can safely laugh and point at the crazy drug addled rock star making up silly stories.

It is what it is.
edit on 18-11-2016 by zazzafrazz because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 18 2016 @ 09:03 PM
link   
a reply to: zazzafrazz

I think TDL is the new era version of this military sanctioned film, but they are holding back after reviewing more metrics and analysis as to whether they come out high living as heroes (if we buy the version being fed to TDL) or if we boo hoo and hiss at them, they can safely laugh and point at the crazy drug addled rock star making up silly stories.

Sweet. Elegant and simple.

I'm dying to see how this goes and tickled silly that it is happening at all. I truly pray that they bring out the best in my own writing with their story. You all will like the best. They won't.

edit on 18-11-2016 by Dan00 because:

posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 07:13 PM
link   
a reply to: KellyPrettyBear
Pm'd you mate.

posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 07:30 PM
link   
a reply to: stealthyaroura

I was just about to post I thread killed here.

posted on Nov, 24 2016 @ 03:59 AM
link   
a reply to: mirageman

I read through it and all I have to say is wow... he got fat.

posted on Dec, 5 2016 @ 01:21 PM
link   
Helloooo,tom? Are you out there? What's going on? Anyone got any idea what the current situation is? Looking more like a tom de longs promotional thing for his books films docos than disclosure at this point in time.
Then I want it all NOW so guess we gotta wait it out.
Doubt the trump elect has helped unless podesta Pulls a full on Greer!
Just a bump really.

new topics

<< 40  41  42   >>

join