It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tom De Longe with answers about UFOs, Life, the Universe and Everything...

page: 45
<< 42  43  44    46 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 29 2016 @ 03:31 PM
link   
a reply to: KellyPrettyBear

That was kind of my point, I'm not sure this book is any way scientific.

posted on Dec, 29 2016 @ 04:36 PM
link   
a reply to: mirageman
Richard Jobsons book "the speed of life" may be an interesting read when it gets done know doubt.
needs help crowdfunding. but enough on the skids i'm derailing again.

edit on 29/12/2016 by stealthyaroura because: blah

posted on Dec, 29 2016 @ 04:43 PM
link   

Imagine that...

I said from the beginning that this whole thing was politically motivated as the number one goal and secondarily a new psyop in the forming.

Kev

posted on Dec, 29 2016 @ 04:49 PM
link   
a reply to: ctj83

Its not.

Frankly i had an enormous argument about the advisability of writing that forward... I'd never have written that forward in a million years.

This is a matter of personality in my view and nothing more ominous than that.

Kev

posted on Dec, 29 2016 @ 04:56 PM
link   

Sad to hear. I look forward to anything of substance Jaques has to say on his own. Particularly regarding the datasets from the new database records in France.

posted on Dec, 29 2016 @ 05:10 PM
link   
a reply to: ctj83

Read Forbidden Science Volume 3...it answers quite a few questions that people have.

Kev

posted on Dec, 29 2016 @ 05:19 PM
link   

I thought it was a case of 'job done' and someone did not want another Clinton in the Whitehouse. The Podesta/DeLonge mails being simply a by-product of that episode.

I too am surprised your friend decided to write the foreword to that book. But it's his prerogative.

posted on Dec, 29 2016 @ 05:22 PM
link   

Can you let us in on the inside story her...forward to what?

posted on Dec, 29 2016 @ 05:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

The second TD book.

You can read the forward and some pages of it on books.google.com

The second book is nothing special so far...you can find the same/better info on ATS and in Forbidden Science volume 3.

Kev

posted on Dec, 29 2016 @ 05:37 PM
link   

It seems that there was a proxy war fought by means of partially fake wikileaks links. And Clinton lost...

posted on Mar, 12 2017 @ 08:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: waftist

Hey there MM, nice thread thanks

I don't have much to ad that hasn't already been brought up but I did have a question for you or other ATS'ers. At 15 sec into disney doc, the floating can looking thing, what was that incident called and can you point me to the thread about it. I think it was in gulf shore or some eastern US beach? I remember that vid, on vhs and never heard much analysis about it. Thanks

Hi waftist, don't know if anyone addressed it, that footage 'looks like' a T Hawk, used early on at Fukushima, the first place I heard of it. It was reviewed here in the Japan meltdown thread that has since 'disappeared. Hope that helps your search...

google image search
edit on 12-3-2017 by intrptr because: spelling

posted on Mar, 13 2017 @ 03:26 AM
link   

Forbidden Science Volume 3

He drops quite the bomb.

posted on Mar, 13 2017 @ 05:46 AM
link   
he's losing it i see. man come back to blinks

posted on Mar, 13 2017 @ 08:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: Peeple
My thoughts about this written by someone else

I'm not saying he isn't believing what he says, but...

Add:
Listen to Bill Clinton he gives you a clue what Tom is being used for.
And I hope you know your conspiracy theorists 101, in case not, remember what Wernher von Braun was saying what 4 cards will be played to make us welcome the NWO.

von Braun was correct in what he foresaw. We've been manipulated and lied to as perpetual war has become the background noise of our existence. They wore out the commie threat, population gets numb to the terrorist boogie man, so why not crank up the next big scary thing?: Aliens!

However, even as I say that, I feel there is another layer here and I believe De Longe is on to it. Some of TBTB -- call it the Deep State, what have you... they may continue with the play book of fear driven control of the masses and make a try at a staged fake UFO invasion. Meanwhile, I firmly believe there are indeed dark entities in the mix and they are more than happy to have us confused, fighting and scared of each other and everything (Take a look at the election!).

Why bother debating over which lie to believe or defend? Turn down the noise and keep eyes and hearts open.

IF the skies darken with an armada of disks, black triangles, intergalactic jellyfish, or a flying Godzilla --- Rather than shoot at them with ICBMS, or scream and scamper into a hole, I'm all for a flash mob of hand holding -- first line of defense, a great big wave of prayer and love.

posted on Mar, 13 2017 @ 08:56 AM
link   
a reply to: SeaYote

I love that. Singing welcome and just partying.
I mean no matter what the "disclosure event" will be and wherever it will come from, there'll be doubts.
Until every single one has met one...

posted on Mar, 13 2017 @ 12:43 PM
link   
a reply to: Peeple

Right! Hollywood has it's version...

In general the human dominated world is in dire need of a mega shift in consciousness --- and I don't mean dawning of Aquarius - fluffy woo-woo crowd of hippies, but rather a retooling of the way we live on this planet and with each other. How about with our planet and her resources rather than strip-fracture- and dump on it?

Before I get blasted and shut down as an environmentalist weirdo, I'm trying to articulate that we can and must fundamentally change what our value and reward systems are doing to our evolution --- totally unsustainable to the planet and actually unfulfilling to the hearts and souls of people - If the way we live is so great, why are there so many suicides and addictions?
This may seem off topic, but stop and consider, oh conspiracy brethren, what better way to enslave our spirits and drain our souls, than by keeping us confused and polluted?
IF an alien shows up, don't trust it - don't feed it fear or worship --- hold up your love...and geez, your brilliant mind.
OK --- if that doesn't work and they start zapping our cities, then sure, break out the Hollywood weaponry and whoop their slimy behinds.

posted on Mar, 13 2017 @ 01:29 PM
link   
a reply to: SeaYote

I totally agree

posted on Mar, 13 2017 @ 05:13 PM
link   
Very interesting.

posted on Mar, 16 2017 @ 04:54 PM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

I did respond to Waftists post and 'suggested' the craft may have been a Williams X-Jet type. Basically because the Disney footage we both referred to can have been no later than 1995 when the project was put together.

See : link here

As for the this thread (one of now many Tom DeLonge threads) I personally suspect that the US military and UFO community has been seriously infiltrated (stateside at least) by people with a sci-fi cult/religious mindset for a very long term. This coupled with the toxic stories poured into the UFO topic as a cover for various motives by the intel boys has resulted in this now being fed to Tom.

Look how long it's taking. Tom seems to have spent endless hours talking to people. How long does it take? Yet he's still revealed nothing we don't already know.

posted on Mar, 16 2017 @ 05:15 PM
link   

The footage came from the 1990s and was possibly a Williams X-Jet type of craft.

Or something hanging from a tree branch off camera. Difficult to rule anything out, the video is so short, the background plain (on purpose?).

Thanks for the follow up to bring me here.

top topics

<< 42  43  44    46 >>

join