It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why Are White Americans So Racist?

page: 16
<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 24 2016 @ 03:07 PM
link   
What really sobers and saddens me is realizing that we very well could have let the greatest mind to ever exist suffer in squalor by not advancing the opportunity.

And "opportunity" isn't just for the poor. Its for all of us. All of us deserve the opportunity to benefit from the greatest minds we, as humanity, can produce.

And we don't. Reason #126 why I want off this planet.

posted on Sep, 24 2016 @ 03:09 PM
link   
a reply to: SuspiciousTom

posted on Sep, 24 2016 @ 03:10 PM
link   

Oh I agree with you on that, police corruption is a major issue, our entire legal is system is plagued with self serving corruption, so much so it affects every person, it serves to protects the elite and serves to help subjugate all us poor.

I very much want to deal with police corruption. You do too? That's great let's go do that! Oh wait you think you can do that by framing it as a black rights problem? Now you're being silly, this is a human rights issue for which your complaints are a minor symptom of a far greater issue. Take the blinders off, see it as the HUMAN rights issue it actually is and lets actually attack the problem at it's roots.
edit on 9/24/2016 by Puppylove because: Sounded better

posted on Sep, 24 2016 @ 03:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: SuspiciousTom

Since you are looking for a reaction, I will be ever so kind as to respond to you. In fact I will take it by paragraphs for you:

Why Are White Americans So Racist?

You making this statement is inherently racist.

Yea, you're in this thread most likely infuriated at the title because you were subject to generalization/"stereotype".

See, that is an assumption. I came here because it is a new thread.

Hear me out for a second.

I'm still waiting.

I've noticed the trend of threads here, never commending a black man, but always condemning. The only time the front page of ATS has something about a black man or a man of color is in STRONG relation to something negative. And the comments within that thread? Pretty saddening, to be honest, absolutely ignorant and toxic.

You know, if you have a problem with black people not having threads commending them . . . then why don't you write one. The funny thing here is that most of the threads I see about anyone are condemning them (whatever color they may be). And most of those are insulting Clinton and Trump lately, but they're both white . . . so that debunks your hypothesis.

The black man has been brought to this land from Africa; they were enslaved and highly mistreated, then once people grew a bit more civilized, they were given a few rights but still mistreated. They were subject to death at any time for just being black. Meaning, if your soul found itself within the casing of a dark skinned person, you could be killed.

Yes true, a couple hundred years ago. So if your still complaining about this, then why are you not complaining about any of the other groups enslaved throughout history?

But what's the real reason a black man is how he is? Where did he learn all this? You remove a black man from Africa, split him from his family, force him to work, abuse him, kill them because you felt like it, raped their wives, caged them. You made them animals for your own amusement, then you set them free, however, you set them free during a time when they were looked down on. How are they to survive? You released your "Monkeys" with absolutely no money, no education, nothing. Who would hire them? Who would want them in their schools? What do you expect them to do? Rise?

A1 - A black man is what he is for the same reason any man is the way he is. Nature and nurture combine to make him into what he is. Each man takes the building blocks they are given and make the best of it. You either choose to do good and make yourself better, or you choose to accept where you are and do nothing to help yourself.
A2 - Like most people, 'he' learned what he learned from his family, friends, and teachers.
How many people do you personally know whom were brought from one country to another in chains and then put in a cage etc...? My ancestors have not been slaves for over 200 years, I am not still complaining about it. It has nothing to do with me.

You people here reference logic a lot, so let me ask you. If you have no money, your entire race is made poor, you're seen as dirty, no one will hire you, you can't get an education.. What do you do? Do you lay back and die? Or do you survive

Who are you referring to as "you people"? And yes, logic will get you many answers if you use it. Please try it on occasion. What does race have to do with an individual? I am not following your 'logic' here. If you have no money . . . work. If you are dirty . . . take a bath (even in a stream or lake & there are many public showers in the world). There are many people who others won't hire (I am currently one of them but I have a plan to fix that). Anyone can get an education. Those are free, just go to your local library. Or did you mean a degree? Because those are free to most who have no money through grants and scholarships and gov loans; but you must make the effort to get it. Each person will do what they put forth the effort to do. Yes, some idiots will lay down and die. Others will survive. The best way to do so is with knowledge, for it truly is power.

Yea slavery is done, long gone, at least the physical barbaric type which was localized to just black people. But that doesn't mean the effects are gone. If you can understand Nuclear fallout you should be able to understand why the black race is where it is. How do you expect something to rebuild itself with absolutely no allocated resources? What is to be expected when a line of ancestors can't afford schooling they are just scraping the bucket, any bucket? What do you do when you have only 1 option?

If you think slavery is gone, then you know nothing about the current situation of the world; and if you think that slavery was ever just localized to one group of people, then you know nothing about history. Again, one does not 'afford an education', they go out and get it by any means necessary. If something is important to you, then you will make it happen. History is full of people doing amazing things even those who start off as slaves. But since slavery is not a common problem anymore, it is much easier for people to arise now. Nobody ever has one option, and only the ignorant would ever believe that that was true.

However, it's easy for you, being lucky enough to be made rich by free labor for years upon years. Then people out there jump up saying "Hey the jews pulled themselves out, it's time for the black people to do it too" Ayee, they got reparations, they got help to get back on their feet.

How would you know what is easy for anyone? Do you know anything about anyone else here? You are showing your racism again. . . trying to talk about the Jews as a group. But you are wrong (at least historically). Jewish people as a race are still treated worse than blacks as a race.

Then there are those who speak of black on black crime, which stems majorly from drugs and money. You see crime anywhere you see very limited resources. People tend to defend the little they have and it so happens the black race is at the bottom of the money chain(Wink Wink, alldatslavery). But as you can see, as soon as a black man gets money, clean money, he tends to try and move away from the violence and uplift his fellow brothers, not all of them but some do try. The defensive trait, well we're sorry but if you've been enslaved you don't allow people to just tower over you.

Yes black on black crime exists . . . look at the statistics, it is the main cause of death for young black men and incidentally the main cause of their incarceration as well. And yes, you are right on the reason, because you find crime where poverty and limited resources are. However, if you think gangbangers killing each other over drugs and 'territory' is defending the little that they have, then you are as stupid as they are for doing such. Yes I have seen lots of people get themselves out of said situations and do well. Unfortunately the ones that do so and try to help others are usually made fun of. Again you are talking of slavery which in this scenario is completely irrelevant.

continued . . .

posted on Sep, 24 2016 @ 03:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: Puppylove

Oh I agree with you on that, police corruption is a major issue, our entire legal is system is plagued with self serving corruption, so much so it affects every person, it serves to protects the elite and serves to help subjugate all us poor.

I very much want to deal with police corruption. You do too? That's great let's go do that! Oh wait you think you can do that by framing it as a black rights problem? Now you're being silly, this is a human rights issue for which your complaints are a minor symptom of a far greater issue. Take the blinders off, see it as the HUMAN rights issue it actually is and lets actually attack the problem at it's roots.

well instead of scream all lives matter, just to have some volume behind yourselves, get proactive. If all lives matter, then help the blacks, help them get away from their negative stereotypes help them change the frame, don't just say All lives matter as a counter to black lives matter. Why lay back and just shout at us? Help, or just lay back. What's so hard in assisting your black counterparts who are currently at their limits crying for assistance. Show them and acknowledge your phrase all lives matter. Instead of laying back shouting all lives matter and digging up the past of the unarmed man who just got shot down because police told him not to move and he moved.

I don't know anymore, I've understood your point many times, but you seem to not understand mine.

posted on Sep, 24 2016 @ 03:45 PM
link   

The problem is that to fight a problem you need to understand it. I'm not one who shouts "all lives matter" I'm the one that shouts police corruption is a bigger issue than that, and you cannot fight a disease by attacking a single symptom of said disease. My black counterparts are being mislead and used, I'm trying to get them to see they are being mislead by the people trying to harm them so they can join me in solving the real problem. The issue is, you refuse to not be lead by people like Soros and are mad at me because I refuse to enable you to do so.

I'm here discussing with you on the matter I'm trying to help you see. I've tried to open your eyes to how you and many in the black community, how there is a systematic attempt to destroy your community by the people trying to push the BLM narrative on you, how the people funding your protests, paying people to riot and pushing a race war are working to undermine your attempts at getting help.

Your complaint is that I won't simply accept the BLM movement and try to work with it. I won't because the BLM movement is a tool of the people trying to destroy you.

posted on Sep, 24 2016 @ 03:52 PM
link   

well instead of scream all lives matter, just to have some volume behind yourselves, get proactive. If all lives matter, then help the blacks, help them get away from their negative stereotypes help them change the frame, don't just say All lives matter as a counter to black lives matter. Why lay back and just shout at us? Help, or just lay back. What's so hard in assisting your black counterparts who are currently at their limits crying for assistance. Show them and acknowledge your phrase all lives matter. Instead of laying back shouting all lives matter and digging up the past of the unarmed man who just got shot down because police told him not to move and he moved.

I don't know anymore, I've understood your point many times, but you seem to not understand mine.

your tone suggests that black people are MORE deserving of sympathy than other ethnicities, and that in itself is racist.
edit on 24-9-2016 by TzarChasm because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 24 2016 @ 03:53 PM
link   

On to more current things..

It's about time.

So the US police are killing black people and people everywhere shouting race war and shouting it's the fault of BLM. I do understand segregation causes problems but do understand they are just trying to be heard. It's hard to control the uneducated, you tell them something and they take it in their own way, meaning they will respond who they believe they should, some of the times, innocent people getting hurt.

How many cops are killing black people on a daily basis? How many cops have encounters with black people on a daily basis? Do the math, how large is the percentage? Even if true, how is it a race war? Some of those cops are also black. As far BLM causing conflict between black people and cops (as well as everyone else), well they do. The BLM calls for a race war, they tell black people to kill cops, and call anyone racist who does not believe that THEY are entitled to something everyone else is. If BLM was just trying to be heard, then they would protest, write books, get in the media, make movies, write songs, start social media pages, etc... All these things are Non-violent. Your last statement is very true, which is why we should work to educate everyone.

However, you people here seem to have a HUGEEEEE problem with them and black people demanding justice. You all tend to pick and fuss at anything a black man cries. Even in the most transparent cases you tend to side with the police officer(Min Req: 21yo, HS Diploma/GED, Citizenship, driver's license, fitness)+6 months of training. That's all it takes for you to determine the value of a man's life.

Here you go again with the 'you people'. Or are you saying that you are not a person? As for BLM asking for people to kill cops? That is not justice. Waiting for an investigation and trial is justice. And yes, I will give respect to anyone who puts his life on the line on a daily basis to defend yours and mine. And I will also believe that he is innocent until proven guilty just like I would with anyone else.

When we speak of white privilege it seems to piss off many persons, well a something I had heard which was pretty interesting "If you'd like to be treated like a black person raise your hand". Does say a lot about those who wouldn't raise their hands. But let's take Lavoy finicum, "seized and occupied the Malheur National Wildlife Refuge in the State of Oregon", yet there was a lot of huff puff as well as agents under investigation. There's no black man out there seizing federal grounds getting shot, they just get shot, murdered. Don't tell me listen to that 21yearold with the GED or get murdered.

Ok, this whole statement is racist. I don't believe in ANY privilege. Why would anyone raise their hand to be anything that they weren't? I must be out of the loop for the Oregon thing because I don't know what you are talking about. As for not listening to a cop or getting 'murdered'? Well, let's make it simple for you. If you have any intelligence whatsoever, you would never blatantly disregard an armed person (especially one in an authoritative position) giving you commands. If an officer is telling me to put down my gun, I am going to put down my gun, because I know he will shoot me if I don't. If a thug points a gun at me and tells me to give him my phone . . . I am going to give him my phone and hope he doesn't shoot me out of spite. It is not murder when you yourself have a weapon and are a threat to the cop or other people around. It might be suicide by cop, but not murder.

Just so you know, the more you deny the very obvious the worse it looks on you. As a simple point there are people here who in the same line of text, blame black people for 'racewars' because of what the 'media' shows them. Then on other threads openly say something like "Ohh yea, these media stations are white owned, yeaa rothschild controls all the media, bad guys they are haha.."

So, basically you are saying that you look very very bad right now. I could care less who anyone blames anything on. It is time people (all people) step up and take responsibility for themselves. And that means to stop blaming race period. No more . . . he's guilty because he is black, or oh woe is me because I'm black, or he's guilty/racist because he's white, or he's a cheat because he's Jewish, or ... I really shouldn't have to go on here. As long as YOU bring race into the discussion, then YOU are part of the problem. As for the media, don't trust any of them.

And PS. If you read this because the title bothered you, you should look into yourself. If you're planning to respond in a bothered tone, look at yourself a bit..

I already told you why I read it. But if you seriously took the time and effort to type out this racist diatribe, then you need to take a loong hard look in your own mirror and think about your own views.

Have a good day. And the sooner we all as a human race can see past individual races, then the sooner we can heal and make the human race great again, as we were prior to Babylon.

posted on Sep, 24 2016 @ 04:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: TzarChasm

your tone suggests that black people are MORE deserving of sympathy than other ethnicities, and that in itself is racist.

I would like you to consider this viewpoint: its not that "black" people are more deserving of sympathy. Its more than the segment of society that black people tend to find themselves in needs to be treated with some understanding.

Sympathy does no one any good. Understanding, however, allows us to see each others viewpoints. Or, at least to try. One thing I know for sure: there is no way that the millions of pissed of black people in the US are just whining and being histrionic. The longer we ignore this, the longer till we all have peace. And if we are only getting hung up on subtle notions and nuances of "special status", then lets try to overlook that just long enough to find that understanding.

In other words: we will never move beyond this if we keep telling people that how they feel is wrong. The only answer is to figure out how to make those feelings change.

posted on Sep, 24 2016 @ 04:55 PM
link   
a reply to: bigfatfurrytexan

Problem is everyone is doing that to everyone. It's not so simple as you're making out to be.

posted on Sep, 24 2016 @ 05:04 PM
link   

Problem is everyone is doing that to everyone. It's not so simple as you're making out to be.

BINGO!

posted on Sep, 24 2016 @ 05:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: yuppa

originally posted by: TheBulk

So the US police are killing black people

It's hard to talk with people like you because you believe in myths. Facts are not found in your claims. Black men are RARELY killed by cops. White people are killed more by cops and you actually have a batter chance of being shot by a cop if you're white. Also, black men )6% of the population) commit more than half of the violent crime in this country. These are facts you ignore in place of racial paranoia and scapegoating of whites. What's that make you?

If you read this because the title bothered you, you should look into yourself. If you're planning to respond in a bothered tone, look at yourself a bit..

Right back at you.

Well if you have 800 pieces of regular crayon, and only about 88 pieces of 'other' crayon. If 60 of the regular pieces get shot, and 30 of the 'other' pieces get shot, which is more likely to get shot?
I like talking to people like you though.

You know why the percentage is higher? its the committing the majority of crimes. Nothing to do with cops targeting Blacks more often.

Tyranny is tyranny. It only changes forms.

Also. AFRICANS are responsible for slavery more so than anyone else next to the arabs. They sold their own people into slavery.

Slavery was rarely racial before the Portuguese,Dutch and Spanish. You were a slave whether you were white,black,arab,etc.

And "race" should be redefined these days. according to science we are all part of one race and thats the HUMAN ONE. we have differing etnicities though.

posted on Sep, 24 2016 @ 05:29 PM
link   
edited to be less racist.
edit on 24-9-2016 by sincerelyme because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 24 2016 @ 05:52 PM
link   

The problem is that to fight a problem you need to understand it. I'm not one who shouts "all lives matter" I'm the one that shouts police corruption is a bigger issue than that, and you cannot fight a disease by attacking a single symptom of said disease. My black counterparts are being mislead and used, I'm trying to get them to see they are being mislead by the people trying to harm them so they can join me in solving the real problem. The issue is, you refuse to not be lead by people like Soros and are mad at me because I refuse to enable you to do so.

I'm here discussing with you on the matter I'm trying to help you see. I've tried to open your eyes to how you and many in the black community, how there is a systematic attempt to destroy your community by the people trying to push the BLM narrative on you, how the people funding your protests, paying people to riot and pushing a race war are working to undermine your attempts at getting help.

Your complaint is that I won't simply accept the BLM movement and try to work with it. I won't because the BLM movement is a tool of the people trying to destroy you.

And I am sorry but I refuse it is a tool in an attempt to destroy. For if you haven't seen the people themselves are tired, and if it is a tool as you have said then it has already done it's job. Acknowledge them and their efforts or continue to say hey, you face no challenges harder than anyone else. That's fine, if you don't see it that way that's your perception and just as an opinion would be that's completely fine.

At the current point, the only thing that will come is police/black people relations get worse meaning, you'll see more black on black crime, black on white crime, less police informants, more wars, and in general a bad time. If people however can stop for a second observe the facts pay a helping hand, you could actually see better police/black relations which could lead to a decrease in violent crimes. The ball doesn't roll in a predetermined direction. No one is trying to enable crime for it affects us all. And no I'm not mad at you, I have no idea why you'd have that belief.

posted on Sep, 24 2016 @ 05:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: bigfatfurrytexan
In other words: we will never move beyond this if we keep telling people that how they feel is wrong. The only answer is to figure out how to make those feelings change.

That knife cuts both ways.

posted on Sep, 24 2016 @ 05:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6

That knife cuts both ways.

BINGO!

posted on Sep, 24 2016 @ 06:11 PM
link   
Good God have some dignity...victim victim victim. and THIS is its fauIt and that is thats fauIt. I have one thing to say then i never care to see this thread again. My famiIy endured about four hundred years of sIavery, yes whites can be sIaves, and the Iast one effected, my great grandmother, just died in 2OOO at 11O or so. So its a heII of a Iot fresher for me. And after making it to the US i guess they were, in some sort of cIass system, the absoIute bottom...F or G cIass i forget how it worked. But A. just because youre bIack doesnt mean u are descended from sIavery so thats a very questionabIe attitude B. i come from a Ionger ρractice of sIavery by a hundred years AND it effected my famiIy more recentIy and you know what? Being fiIthy cIassIess unwanted by neighbors without anything going for them and ρoor as your attitude yet my father totaIIy assimiIated never once vioIent or committing a crime as am I and we both Iaugh at the notion we might have some emotionaI scars we cant coρe with because of what some dead reIatives we didnt know went through. My dad became a head executive of one of the twenty Iargest comρanies on earth and i graduated head of my cIass as a damn kid and coIIege as a teenager. So your attitude is a joke. In fact, IM offended now by your ignorance.

posted on Sep, 24 2016 @ 06:15 PM
link   

I would like you to consider this viewpoint: its not that "black" people are more deserving of sympathy. Its more than the segment of society that black people tend to find themselves in needs to be treated with some understanding.

Sympathy does no one any good. Understanding, however, allows us to see each others viewpoints...

...In other words: we will never move beyond this if we keep telling people that how they feel is wrong. The only answer is to figure out how to make those feelings change.

It's like my mom once said to a friend of mine, in high school, who spilled his guts to her, one evening, about losing one of his balls in sixth grade. He had woken up one night in pain, some veins had become tangled, and the blood supply was cut off.

Basically, one of his balls 'died,' and had to be removed.

He was in sixth grade when he lost his ball, and he was spilling his guts as a high schooler coming to grips with having the one ball and *ahem* dealing with plenty of other social awkwardness, too.

With all the sympathy and understanding in the world, my mom said: "So what? A lot of men came back from Vietnam with no balls."

Needless to say, it cut the awkward silence. And it was exactly what he needed to hear: Others have overcome the same...worse...and having one ball is not the worst thing in the world. People are walking around everywhere with fulfilling lives -- even though they only have one or less balls.

It was the perspective my mom injected into the situation...everyone is suffering in some way and there is always someone who has it worse than you. No reason to get mired in feeling like you are especially victimized or hated.

The only way forward is to know you have equal opportunities in this country and it's entirely up to you to seize them despite the unfair odds life has dealt you.

Nowhere is it written that a man is defined by the number of his balls.

(My mom died in 2012. She was awesome and anyone who knew her, talked to her specifically because she never judged anyone. She celebrated weirdness and differences. But she wasn't an enabler in self-pity.)

posted on Sep, 24 2016 @ 06:16 PM
link   

Yea, you're in this thread most likely infuriated at the title because you were subject to generalization/"stereotype".

Hear me out for a second.

I've noticed the trend of threads here, never commending a black man, but always condemning. The only time the front page of ATS has something about a black man or a man of color is in STRONG relation to something negative. And the comments within that thread? Pretty saddening, to be honest, absolutely ignorant and toxic.

The black man has been brought to this land from Africa; they were enslaved and highly mistreated, then once people grew a bit more civilized, they were given a few rights but still mistreated. They were subject to death at any time for just being black. Meaning, if your soul found itself within the casing of a dark skinned person, you could be killed.

But what's the real reason a black man is how he is? Where did he learn all this? You remove a black man from Africa, split him from his family, force him to work, abuse him, kill them because you felt like it, raped their wives, caged them. You made them animals for your own amusement, then you set them free, however, you set them free during a time when they were looked down on. How are they to survive? You released your "Monkeys" with absolutely no money, no education, nothing. Who would hire them? Who would want them in their schools? What do you expect them to do? Rise?

You people here reference logic a lot, so let me ask you. If you have no money, your entire race is made poor, you're seen as dirty, no one will hire you, you can't get an education.. What do you do? Do you lay back and die? Or do you survive

Yea slavery is done, long gone, at least the physical barbaric type which was localized to just black people. But that doesn't mean the effects are gone. If you can understand Nuclear fallout you should be able to understand why the black race is where it is. How do you expect something to rebuild itself with absolutely no allocated resources? What is to be expected when a line of ancestors can't afford schooling they are just scraping the bucket, any bucket? What do you do when you have only 1 option?

However, it's easy for you, being lucky enough to be made rich by free labor for years upon years. Then people out there jump up saying "Hey the jews pulled themselves out, it's time for the black people to do it too" Ayee, they got reparations, they got help to get back on their feet.

Then there are those who speak of black on black crime, which stems majorly from drugs and money. You see crime anywhere you see very limited resources. People tend to defend the little they have and it so happens the black race is at the bottom of the money chain(Wink Wink, alldatslavery). But as you can see, as soon as a black man gets money, clean money, he tends to try and move away from the violence and uplift his fellow brothers, not all of them but some do try. The defensive trait, well we're sorry but if you've been enslaved you don't allow people to just tower over you.

On to more current things..

So the US police are killing black people and people everywhere shouting race war and shouting it's the fault of BLM. I do understand segregation causes problems but do understand they are just trying to be heard. It's hard to control the uneducated, you tell them something and they take it in their own way, meaning they will respond who they believe they should, some of the times, innocent people getting hurt.

However, you people here seem to have a HUGEEEEE problem with them and black people demanding justice. You all tend to pick and fuss at anything a black man cries. Even in the most transparent cases you tend to side with the police officer(Min Req: 21yo, HS Diploma/GED, Citizenship, driver's license, fitness)+6 months of training. That's all it takes for you to determine the value of a man's life.

When we speak of white privilege it seems to piss off many persons, well a something I had heard which was pretty interesting "If you'd like to be treated like a black person raise your hand". Does say a lot about those who wouldn't raise their hands. But let's take Lavoy finicum, "seized and occupied the Malheur National Wildlife Refuge in the State of Oregon", yet there was a lot of huff puff as well as agents under investigation. There's no black man out there seizing federal grounds getting shot, they just get shot, murdered. Don't tell me listen to that 21yearold with the GED or get murdered.

Just so you know, the more you deny the very obvious the worse it looks on you. As a simple point there are people here who in the same line of text, blame black people for 'racewars' because of what the 'media' shows them. Then on other threads openly say something like "Ohh yea, these media stations are white owned, yeaa rothschild controls all the media, bad guys they are haha.."

And PS. If you read this because the title bothered you, you should look into yourself. If you're planning to respond in a bothered tone, look at yourself a bit..

Part of the problem is creating a division between people.
People (white) today did not do the slavery but carry a guilt, a pressure on them for things they never did.
The black man carries the weakness the slave morality which gives him a sense of power
and so divisions in the herd are created where there should not be.
It is natural for humans to seek out strength and power in groups.
Distorted facts propaganda fuels the fire.
If a white man defines his culture as white then he is called a racist by the very people who define black people
by their culture as black.
The whole thing is wrong and very dangerous.

Anyways here's a nice rap about Nietzsche's Beyond Good and Evil, which explains a lot of what is going on.
I was blown away by the content in this rap song. Each time I listen to it I "get" something else.

www.youtube.com...

Limbo
edit on 24-9-2016 by Limbo because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 24 2016 @ 06:18 PM
link   
a reply to: JDeLattre89

Well it would be certainly disrespectful for me to not answer your remarks as you have went and cut it paragraph by paragraph.

I'm not complaining of slavery but simply stating why the black man might be the way he is. You agreed that poverty breeds crime, what happened to the black race post slavery? Weren't they basically shuffled into ghettos? Well I'm sorry for being as stupid as gang bangers are.

People of the black movement do all those things you mentioned, movies, protests, media, social media.

Many investigations where there is video evidence of an unjust killing pretty much end with nothing happening to the officer.

Intelligence? If a cop tells you to do something and you don't then you're a criminal and automatically in a position to be killed. Sounds good.

While I acknowledge people should accept responsibility, I refuse to accept being a part of a problem because I'm not ignorant to something that is evidently wrong. Being ignorant to racial matters and allowing them definitely solves the problem, rather than tackling it for what it is.

top topics

<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join