It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Useless SJW gives the finger to the wrong dude.

page: 72
<< 69  70  71    73  74  75 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 12:14 AM
link   
a reply to: MisterSpock

You know.... Its bad when even SPOCK calls you a bitch lol.

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 12:57 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 12:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: thepixelpusher
Latest Tweet

💀Terror of Dublin 💀 ‏@taradublinrocks 1h1 hour ago
đź’€Terror of Dublin đź’€ Retweeted R.
Where I live #cyberstalking is a felony, so that should make things interesting for the guy who started it
#doxxed
#TeamTara đź’€Terror of Dublin đź’€ added,

He started it!!? So her stalking him first by taking photos of his yard, personally harassing and tweeting/Youtube videos with crude messages and taunting statements from her is not stalking? Well, let's see what the courts think about you and your #teamtara gang of thugs.

Truly hilarious she still doesn't understand how the internet works. Dude who she harassed is highly unlikely to have anything to do with her being doxxed, its purely 4chan and Reddit plus random forum users.

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 05:02 PM
link   
Think we will finally get to see that video tomorrow?

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 08:19 PM
link   
a reply to: RichardParker
If I was her lawyer and the video looked bad to her, I'd ask to have it sealed. Maybe the judge will even seal it to redirect it back to a private event. The verdicts in this whole sadly, now public event will speak to the evidence. Meaning, even if we don't see what truly happened, the verdict will point to whether the evidence was damaging or not. I'm no lawyer, so that is just my non lawyer opinion. Any ATS lawyers here to enlighten us?

Kudos to Bobaganoosh (OP) for starting a thread that created an educational discussion.
edit on 11-10-2016 by thepixelpusher because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 06:03 AM
link   
Today is the day!

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 06:23 AM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

I am giddy with anticipation.

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 06:56 AM
link   
OK guys please keep us updated with the outcome. I am very interested to see how the court rules (should be a simple case) and how Tara reacts to the ruling.

If she doesn't get her way I don't think she will stop. I see her pulling out another victim card. Either the judge was a man so of course he didn't like her. Or the judge was a woman who felt intimidated by her.....you see where this could go?

Anyway, thanks so much for keeping this thread updated and I look forward to hearing the outcome....or maybe a new beginning???

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 08:36 AM
link   
Still watching, still waiting.

TheRedneck

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 12:50 PM
link   
Did anyone hear any updates yet? I'm on the east coast so maybe I'm just early...

I do find it odd that her Twitter has been silent today. Something that doesn't seem to have EVER happened.
edit on 10/12/2016 by Martin75 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 01:18 PM
link   
a reply to: Martin75

Wanna tick a judge off? Get caught tweeting in the middle of his/her courtroom.

Her lawyer probably made her leave the phone outside if she's got good sense.

TheRedneck

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 01:45 PM
link   
it was on the docket for 9am pst. should be finished up if they are on schedule. I think we can all agree that if she has an outcome favorable to her it will be on twitter within minutes of her leaving the courthouse.

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 02:01 PM
link   
How cryptic. Very interesting

twitter.com...

Today is a better day than most of the recent days have been & that's all I'm gonna say about that. Now, let's get this girl a gig #HireTara

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 02:11 PM
link   

She's painting a picture of calm and deflecting to her "job search." If things REALLY went her way, she'd be flaunting that all over the media imo. She's not in jail so I guess that would count as a better day than most?

I love mindless drama on a chilly Autumn day!

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 02:20 PM
link   
Will someone who does not mind if Taraist blocks him or is already blocked please tweet @rebeccadiserio to inquire again if the video will be released. I am beginning to think its not going to happen.

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 02:22 PM
link   

What the hell?

How anticlimactic is that? I want carnage dammit.

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 02:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Bobaganoosh

Of course, the guy could be a true gent and if she has made a promise not to diss him again, he will let her off the hook in that regard. Though to be fair, she should then remove all of the nasty stuff about him from her social media.

As for her desire for the radio station to rehire her, probably not going to happen, she is a loose cannon and a potential liability, to the point she will be lucky to get hired anywhere. Now that is true karma

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 02:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: RichardParker
How cryptic. Very interesting

twitter.com...

Today is a better day than most of the recent days have been & that's all I'm gonna say about that. Now, let's get this girl a gig #HireTara

Maybe was expecting jail time and didn't get it.
edit on 12-10-2016 by thepixelpusher because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 04:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: MisterSpock
Can't imagine she's married, and usually there is an idiot that can put up with just about anyone. If she is married, I pity that poor man and would like to start a gofundme for him.

She famously isn't. A large part of her whining seems to link back to being unloved and unlovable. Who the hell would stick around that trainwreck for any longer than it took the cracks to show - which is probably measured in hours or minutes rather than days.

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 04:29 PM
link   
a reply to: thepixelpusher

It sounds like the judge let her off with a good scolding... maybe made the restraining order permanent, but nothing else.

Her toned down attitude tells me she got read the riot act.

TheRedneck

new topics

top topics

<< 69  70  71    73  74  75 >>

join