It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Useless SJW gives the finger to the wrong dude.

page: 70
<< 67  68  69    71  72  73 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 5 2016 @ 03:50 PM
link   
I read her XO jane article on this topic, including her feelings about how when men get together to speak (like the cop and the man who she's been harassing). the female narrative is ignored; and other weirdness including likening herself to black victims of police violence. Just, wow.

If you all don't know who Lena Kochman is, look up her Youtube. Bears a scary resemblance to where Tara is heading: unhinged crazy. I fully expect Tara to start videotaping snowsticks in a parking lot prattling on about the patriarchy come winter.

edit on 5-10-2016 by thegeneraldisarray because: Addition and clarification

posted on Oct, 5 2016 @ 03:59 PM
link   
a reply to: InTheLight

Nor can anyone have facts on what motivated her. Only she knows that answer, and it's quite possible even she doesn't realize it. All we can do is make assumptions based on her actions, because the device that reads her inner thoughts hasn't been invented yet.

And I, for one, have no intention of building such a terrifying machine.

But your statement was that we had no facts... which is false. We do have facts, just not the facts you want us to have. We don't have those because no one can ever have those. We can have theories, but theories are not facts.

I have proposed a reasonable theory: here, and here. Maybe it's not the theory you would like to hear, but it is one that makes sense to me. If you have a theory of your own, why not share it instead of complaining?

TheRedneck

posted on Oct, 5 2016 @ 04:07 PM
link   

I doubt she will have a compassionate hearing or a judge that has training in this type of political activism taken too far due to anger issues or mental issues.

I promise you she won't get a judge who has training in being a psychiatrist.

Crazy thing... I went to McDonalds yesterday and tried to buy a computer. They didn't even know what I was talking about.

A judge does not do psychiatry, just as McDonalds doesn't sell computers. Psychiatrists do psychiatry. Judges judge according to the law. If she needs a psychiatrist, it's her responsibility, or the responsibility of her lawyer, to get an evaluation from one. If the judge is then convinced she needs psychiatric help, then he will order her to get it. But it's not going to be his job to do the evaluating.

It sounds like you are asking for some pretty fantastic things here... things like wanting to know exactly what was going through her head, wanting her to have a judge who is also a psychiatrist... those things only exist in fantasy. We are living in reality. Never the twain shall meet.

TheRedneck

posted on Oct, 5 2016 @ 04:15 PM
link   

Watch Tara's videos and she explains quite plainly her motivations. Her writings describe her motivations too. In her Tumblr blog she states she thinks Trump would be Armagedon. Yes, she states that, it's not my opinion. Though ATS poster "Redneck" here has some deeper, more insightful thoughts about the underlying conditions for her motivations.

Every so often Jack will come clomping down the stairs and say something like, “Mooom, WHY can’t you just not tweet about Donald Trump for a little while? Please?”

Sorry, kid. Mommy’s trying to help stop Armageddon from happening over here.

Source
edit on 5-10-2016 by thepixelpusher because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 5 2016 @ 07:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: thegeneraldisarray
I read her XO jane article on this topic, including her feelings about how when men get together to speak (like the cop and the man who she's been harassing). the female narrative is ignored; and other weirdness including likening herself to black victims of police violence. Just, wow.

If you all don't know who Lena Kochman is, look up her Youtube. Bears a scary resemblance to where Tara is heading: unhinged crazy. I fully expect Tara to start videotaping snowsticks in a parking lot prattling on about the patriarchy come winter.

Is this Lena for real? Or just a prankster? i hope she's not in Chicago. They don't take kindly to aggressive people like this. LOL, she thinks the guy who brings the mail each day is a stalker because she sees him often. I hope she gets medical help. This mental health issue is not only with women, but men too. Apologies for off topic reply. Back on topic now.

edit on 5-10-2016 by thepixelpusher because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 6 2016 @ 02:47 AM
link   
a reply to: thepixelpusher

Soon this will be, Tra to a "T".

kind regards,''bally.

posted on Oct, 6 2016 @ 03:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: thepixelpusher

originally posted by: thegeneraldisarray

Is this Lena for real? Or just a prankster? i hope she's not in Chicago. They don't take kindly to aggressive people like this. LOL, she thinks the guy who brings the mail each day is a stalker because she sees him often. I hope she gets medical help. This mental health issue is not only with women, but men too. Apologies for off topic reply. Back on topic now.

LD videos have been discussed before. That's just your good ol' fashioned persecutory delusion. Sad to see how it can take over somebody's life.

posted on Oct, 6 2016 @ 08:34 AM
link   

That's got to be one of those social pranks I have been seeing pop up on YouTube. I keep wondering how long these people will last before someone snaps on them.

TheRedneck

posted on Oct, 6 2016 @ 07:48 PM
link   

Yes, she is in the Boston area.

Waiting for the disposition of the court case - hope updates will be posted soon.

posted on Oct, 6 2016 @ 09:24 PM
link   
So the Taraist posted something about the incident for a long time, perhaps first time since being served.

twitter.com...

Thoughts?
edit on 6-10-2016 by RichardParker because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 6 2016 @ 09:42 PM
link   
a reply to: RichardParker

"Sorry, that page doesn't exist"

I'm guessing she deleted it.

TheRedneck

posted on Oct, 6 2016 @ 09:46 PM
link   
a reply to: TheRedneck

try now.

posted on Oct, 6 2016 @ 11:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: RichardParker
So the Taraist posted something about the incident for a long time, perhaps first time since being served.

twitter.com...

Thoughts?

"Wow, I sure have lots of damaging evidence against #ChaseyMcRoidRage to show a lawyer tomorrow!"

Likely no where near the amount he has to show against her. I'm betting she'll be surprised what he has against her. She has been Tweeting, posting articles and video, etc. I haven't seen one bit of info on the web that he put out there. She's been a machine in detailing her every thought. It might take the court of few days to go through the stuff against her. Remember he has restraining order on her, not the other way around. And she also has Criminal Charges against her too. She's just trying to act like she has something to her followers that have been asking her about the court case that is now known to her Twitter followers. I don't have any special knowledge, so I guess we'll see which way this ends up. Someone that has seen the guys surveillance video compilation said it is pretty damaging toward her. The court will judge it all.

posted on Oct, 6 2016 @ 11:13 PM
link   
Tara's Tweet

When racists can have a #radio gig but I can't 😡
mediamatters.org...
#HowieCarr

Thinks right wing talk show host is racist. Prejudice much Tara?
edit on 6-10-2016 by thepixelpusher because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 7 2016 @ 01:39 AM
link   

Thoughts?

I think that she can't grasp the fact that this guy has nothing to do with all the other crap she's been getting.

It's true she has been getting a huge amount of nasty, abusive, even threatening tweets and comments on other websites (4Chan, YT, XOJane etc), but seems to be under the illusion that this has all been somehow orchestrated by him. She doesn't realize that this is just the internet's own reaction to the annoying videos she put up herself.

I think she's going to plonk down a huge pile of printouts of abusive tweets and comments, and her lawyer and/or the judge is going to say something like "Well that's a terrible shame, but not relevant to this case".

Just my guess. I have no inside knowledge.

posted on Oct, 7 2016 @ 02:38 AM
link   
a reply to: kg2k1

I'm betting you're right. She will try to blame him for the public blowback on her craziness and the lawyers and court won't buy it. I think member "Redneck" here said she is so delusional she doesn't identify her own actions as the cause. A kind of mental blind spot.

She is grasping at anything at this point because she has herself into this so very, very deep...restrainting order and criminal charges. Soon her claims on Twitter will become more grandiose and unhinged. I hope the court has her get a psych evaluation and some mental healthcare.

She harbors a fantasy that the FBI will raid the guys computer and somehow find he was the mastermind behind the blowback. Truth is she's been a nonstop machine plastering her story across the web/radio and individuals responded to it, not the guy.
edit on 7-10-2016 by thepixelpusher because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 7 2016 @ 07:03 AM
link   
a reply to: RichardParker

Ah, much better. And since yesterday's tomorrow is today, I look forward to news of her attack by all those 'racists.'

TheRedneck

posted on Oct, 7 2016 @ 08:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: thepixelpusher

twitter.com...

Thoughts?

"Wow, I sure have lots of damaging evidence against #ChaseyMcRoidRage to show a lawyer tomorrow!"

Likely no where near the amount he has to show against her. I'm betting she'll be surprised what he has against her. She has been Tweeting, posting articles and video, etc. I haven't seen one bit of info on the web that he put out there. She's been a machine in detailing her every thought. It might take the court of few days to go through the stuff against her. Remember he has restraining order on her, not the other way around. And she also has Criminal Charges against her too. She's just trying to act like she has something to her followers that have been asking her about the court case that is now known to her Twitter followers. I don't have any special knowledge, so I guess we'll see which way this ends up. Someone that has seen the guys surveillance video compilation said it is pretty damaging toward her. The court will judge it all.

I am pretty certain she is going to say that her evidence is other people online bullying her that have nothing to do with this guy. Problem is, she has nothing on him personally that he has done to her that I have been able to find out.

Should be fun to watch the melt down.

posted on Oct, 7 2016 @ 09:59 AM
link   
a reply to: TheRedneck

Her court date is Oct12th so likely she is meeting with her lawyer today and thinking she has a slam dunk response to his court case. Trouble is her mountain of evidence may not be a line directly to him like he could point a direct line back to her actions. Hence the temporary restraining order and criminal charges on her. Imagine her reaction when her lawyers tell her the evidence she has isn't pertinent.

posted on Oct, 7 2016 @ 10:33 AM
link   

Imagine her reaction when her lawyers tell her the evidence she has isn't pertinent.

That's easy:

TheRedneck

top topics

<< 67  68  69    71  72  73 >>

join