It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Useless SJW gives the finger to the wrong dude.

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 23 2016 @ 02:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: MiddleInitial
a reply to: reldra

Let the record show that logic also dictates that you shouldn't play with the proverbial hornets nest, like provoking someone you don't know for trivial reasons. Agree? We get to the heart of the issue: logic dictates nothing when emotions rule. Agree? It would be highly illogical for you to disagree.

'Playing with the hornets nest' is not a theory in law. You get flipped off, you don;t get in your car to chase someone down.

link   
a reply to: JacKatMtn

Yes I was told the same growing up. I was also taught if you flip someone off you better be ready for a fist fight, but that was in a small town where people actually respected each other.
edit on 23-9-2016 by avgguy because: (no reason given)

+4 more 
link   
a reply to: DAVID64

In Spanish there is a saying: Tirar la piedra y esconder la mano.

In English I can't find a literal equivalent but tirar is throw, piedra is stone, esconder is hide and mano is hand.

The gist is clear, throw a stone and pretend you didn't, hoping not to get caught.

She did exactly that, started a fight and got called out...and bitched about the injustice of it.

+11 more 
posted on Sep, 23 2016 @ 02:42 PM
link   
a reply to: avgguy

Pretty sad when a yard sign can trigger folks...

link   

originally posted by: kaylaluv

originally posted by: JAY1980

The reason women do this crap is because they think they can do it with no repercussions. A man wouldn't have done this for fear of getting hit for being an ignorant tool. Where as many woman will do it then play victim when things escalate like this. It's common respect and courtesy and these SJW 3rd wave femtards have none.

That's why it's smart to never do anything that might trigger someone. Keep your head down, your mouth shut, your fingers curled in so as not to trigger anyone. It's important. Oh and don't put signs in your yard. It might trigger someone, and triggering is always bad.

Nah....just don't cry when the person that you do it to reacts in an unexpected manner....if you instigate....expect the unexpected. You can cry about it and sue them afterwards.....

link   

originally posted by: thesaneone

So this so called woman admits to stalking him and taking pictures of his house and posting them on her site and then admits that she stopped and flicked him off and told him to eff off all because some signs and being a big dumb redneck and you think she is all innocent in this??

Where is that thread about how bad Trump supporters are?

She does not admit to stalking him. Not sure where you got that.

posted on Sep, 23 2016 @ 02:43 PM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

He was doing his own version of "crying" by following her.

posted on Sep, 23 2016 @ 02:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: DAVID64

I would have called the cops too.

Which is what the pathetic Liberals usually do. Start trouble, run away and then claim to be innocent. Just like at the Trump rallies. Go around spitting on people, pushing and shoving, then when one of them gets their ass kicked, they run crying that Trump supporters are violent. We have plenty of proof who the violent ones are.
SHE started this.
SHE could have kept her opinion to herself.
SHE was so triggered by a Trump sign that she apparently just couldn't take it.
SHE is responsible for all of this.
And I see this as a typical Liberal : Never take responsibility for your own actions and always point the finger at others....especially when it's your own fault.

It's still mental gymnastics, and refutes most of that, to follow said person equally triggered.

If you don't understand what he did was stupid then it shows your bias. She's obviously stupid, you don't need an Ivy League Liberal education to see that. Again though, I basically would have just shot him, especially if he made it to my residence. Then it'd be real easy to tell how stupid a move that really is.
edit on 23-9-2016 by imjack because: (no reason given)

link   

Also sad when a single finger can trigger folks.

link   

originally posted by: JacKatMtn

Do you chase people down in your car when they flip you off? I hope not.

posted on Sep, 23 2016 @ 02:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: avgguy

Yes I was told the same growing up. I was also taught if you flip someone off you better be ready for a fist fight, but that was in a small town where people actually respected each other.

Well, the people who swing first will be arrested, in normal cities. Drat those laws.

+7 more 
posted on Sep, 23 2016 @ 02:46 PM
link   

What's really sad is her showing her true colors...calling the guy a redneck racist f$@#ker....didn't even know him and I don't know many of those kinds that drive Audis...

posted on Sep, 23 2016 @ 02:46 PM
link   

Really??? It's just a finger. I don't get it, but then I'm not a guy.

posted on Sep, 23 2016 @ 02:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe

What's really sad is her showing her true colors...calling the guy a redneck racist f$@#ker....didn't even know him and I don't know many of those kinds that drive Audis...

She can say whatever sahe wants about him. I have no idea if he is a redneck or a racist. It was her opinion fro what she observed.

+1 more 
posted on Sep, 23 2016 @ 02:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: reldra

Fortunately I still live in an area of the US where folks respect each others opinions...

It's very enlightening to gather with folks of different educations, cultures, political leanings, kick back with a few cold beers, and discuss all of these wonderful variety of thoughts without resorting to safe places or name calling...

+10 more 
posted on Sep, 23 2016 @ 02:48 PM
link   

When somone hostile initiates aggression at your home it is absolutely your right to identify them and find out who they are.

The agressor knows where you live and could return to escalate violence.

posted on Sep, 23 2016 @ 02:49 PM
link   
a reply to: Bobaganoosh

Wow!

Definitely not voting for HilLIARy after that.

+10 more 
posted on Sep, 23 2016 @ 02:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

You don't know that. She did it one time in the video. For all any of us know, there is history here.

She said one time. The officer described his conversation with the homeowner. There is no evidence of history before that day.

No because she makes a comment at one point suggesting she already did a video on this guy's house and signs.

posted on Sep, 23 2016 @ 02:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Deny Arrogance

Really??? Holding a finger up is aggression? I can only imagine how much more aggression there is in holding all five fingers up. Whew, scary.

posted on Sep, 23 2016 @ 02:50 PM
link   

Fortunately I still live in an area of the US where folks respect each others opinions...

It's very enlightening to gather with folks of different educations, cultures, political leanings, kick back with a few cold beers, and discuss all of these wonderful variety of thoughts without resorting to safe places or name calling...

Well, that is nice. I take it, that if someone flipped you off, which is a possibility even if the majority of people where you live are respectful, that you would not get in your car and chase them down.

tell me if I am wrong.
edit on 23-9-2016 by reldra because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join