It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Useless SJW gives the finger to the wrong dude.

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 23 2016 @ 03:15 PM
link   
a reply to: diggindirt

She was driving?

posted on Sep, 23 2016 @ 03:15 PM
link   
a reply to: thesaneone

She explains to the officer

"Because I'm angry about this election"

But what I said was in response to her going back to obviously harass or harm him again. She equally didn't want to know him the first time, however she happened to be there driving by, she happened to see the signs, and she happened to see him, she connected some simple dots: Signs on lawn ---> Belong to this man, and then she gave him the finger.

It would be fun to break down instances Trump supporters follow her type of logic and consider it acceptable even though it's not, however today would be the day she would find that you have the right to Freedom of Speech, but you better be prepared to run.

posted on Sep, 23 2016 @ 03:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: imjack

originally posted by: imsoconfused

originally posted by: imjack
a reply to: imsoconfused

I went to schools. One of them only had one way to get there.

Btw, she was trying to pick them up.

SO? You can almost always avoid one street to get where you are going. Just turn down the next one. And he clearly did not live right by the school just from the video.

So again easy as hell to avoid his house end you know it.

Lets just agree your statement was equally stupid to mine, I'm not proving anything to you other than what you said was an OBVIOUS generalization that YOU have NO IDEA of, and your evidence is that you have KIDS. I've had this conversation before, I'm not interested.

Yes, she's obviously not going back. She would have known it was a school zone if it was her school zone.
I don't think he was generalizing. She gave a detail description of the blocks and street she drove. She stated that her son,s school was not in his neighborhood. That she did not live in his neighborhood. Either she is a LIAR or there are definitely other routes that she could take.

edit on 9 23 2016 by CynConcepts because: fix quote box

posted on Sep, 23 2016 @ 03:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: kaylaluv
a reply to: Jonjonj

Either we support everyone who gets offended by something or we don't support anyone who gets offended by something.

Which is it?

How about we let people know that if they willingly offend somebody they run the risk of repercussions, and may not be protected simply because they think or believe they should be, how about that?

Why is everything so black and white for you guys?

edit on 23-9-2016 by Jonjonj because: wordage

posted on Sep, 23 2016 @ 03:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: reldra

originally posted by: WhoDat09
IMO, they were both stupid. However if he did have cameras in front of his property, he knows it was her. She's been passing there everyday (her words), and she said she took a picture of the front of his house earlier in the week and posted it on social media (again her words). I don't find it hard to imagine that she has done other things in front of his house, if a Hillary for prison sign got her that upset in the first place. It is possible that the guy was already being harassed based on her picture and comments on social media.

He was stupid to follow her, but she should not have posted the picture of the front of his house on social media. The cop told him he should not have followed her. If he had went in front of her house and took a picture, and posted it on social media she would be have been (rightfully so) very upset! I just think she was an idiot for pretending she was a victim in all of this, and then posting her idiotic video for the world to see.

Both idiots here, but she comes off looking like the bigger idiot because she made a video and posted it online.

I have the idea both are idiots. Only one did soething illegal, though.

Which one?

The one who got into his car and chased.

Wow that is so not illegal to drive his car. Are you kidding me?

snowflake. lol

posted on Sep, 23 2016 @ 03:18 PM
link   
The entire title of this thread begs questions.

There is no proof, in fact, there may be evidence that she is nothing like an SJW.

The suggestion that flipping someone off should lead to one's being chased in a car is ridiculous.

posted on Sep, 23 2016 @ 03:19 PM
link   

IMO, they were both stupid. However if he did have cameras in front of his property, he knows it was her. She's been passing there everyday (her words), and she said she took a picture of the front of his house earlier in the week and posted it on social media (again her words). I don't find it hard to imagine that she has done other things in front of his house, if a Hillary for prison sign got her that upset in the first place. It is possible that the guy was already being harassed based on her picture and comments on social media.

He was stupid to follow her, but she should not have posted the picture of the front of his house on social media. The cop told him he should not have followed her. If he had went in front of her house and took a picture, and posted it on social media she would be have been (rightfully so) very upset! I just think she was an idiot for pretending she was a victim in all of this, and then posting her idiotic video for the world to see.

Both idiots here, but she comes off looking like the bigger idiot because she made a video and posted it online.

Which one?

snowflake. lol

To drive a car, of course not. he got into his car in order to chase her and was tailgating. That is illegal. The police officer told him he dhould not do that again.
edit on 23-9-2016 by reldra because: (no reason given)

link   

But how do we know if it's willingly or not? Someone could easily claim they weren't trying to be offensive, but they really were. Again, either everyone has the right to be offended by whatever offends them or no one does.

link   

There is no proof, in fact, there may be evidence that she is nothing like an SJW.

The suggestion that flipping someone off should lead to one's being chased in a car is ridiculous.

If you dont know that it could lead to an ass whipping by now then you have not been paying attention your whole life.
edit on 23-9-2016 by imsoconfused because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 23 2016 @ 03:21 PM
link   

If you dont know that it could lead to ass whipping by now then you have not been paying attention your whole life.

I do know that. It still doesn't mean that following someone to possibly give said 'ass whooping' is not illegal. Not any part of that.

if you are of the mindset that this 'flipping off' should lead to chase by car and a possible ;ass whooping', then it is you that has a problem.

Again, I don;t think he wanted her to pull over so they could have a coffee and talk politics.
edit on 23-9-2016 by reldra because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 23 2016 @ 03:25 PM
link   
a reply to: imjack

I'm not sure what you are going on about?
She went out of her way to harass this guy, bottom line she is guilty of being a huge idiot who has put her child in danger by harassing someone she knows nothing about and if Trump supporters are hateful and deplorable people like most of you on the left claim then why start trouble with someone like that???

posted on Sep, 23 2016 @ 03:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: EvillerBob

a reply to: Bobaganoosh

No matter what the officer says, you can give someone the finger and they should not get into their car and follow you. This should be common sense.

I understand the officer saying that she should not stop there or repeatedly do this. But STILL, getting in your car and following someone, tailing, beeping the horn, none of those are legal things.

There's a few jump cuts in the video that might have removed some of the explanation for that, but she left in some interesting comments from the cop. He seems to be indicating that there is CCTV of previous incidents at that house involving the same woman. I've also heard elsewhere that she admitted in an online post this wasn't the first time she targeted that house.

This might have been an overreaction to a one time event. It might have been the householder getting to the end of his tether after a campaign of harassment. The householder isn't saying anything so we only have her side of things - and she doesn't strike me as the most credible or rational person.

I saw this posted elsewhere that seems to suggest she visits less... socially acceptable sites. I'm a little hesitant to post it because I'm not sure if it's real or just someone stirring up trouble. Also, it's got some unpleasant language. Click at your own peril.

Tara Dublin post? Bad language warning

No, the officer says the man has outdoor cameras. Not that he has fillmed her doing this often. I will look, but In know some people here visit certain 'unmentionable sites' as well and get their posts from them. Her personal life is reall not relevant.

The officer says:

"I'm going to tell you what, he's got cameras outside of his house... [interruption] listen, I'm just telling you, if we catch... if he decides to report it and has repeated incidences of you driving by his property and doing these obscene gestures or worse yet, actually threatening somebody or saying something..."

Somebody suggested that it was quite odd that the officer seemed to place a lot of weight on the woman's shoulders when, to the outside observer, it was certainly the guy acting overly aggressively. When wondering why he didn't seem to be pushing the issue with the guy, (though we don't really know what he said) the above quote seems to... I'll say hint, though even that might be too strong a word... that the guy has made a claim about something and then told the officer that he has CCTV footage to prove it.

The thing for me is this: the officer seems quite level-headed, and if the guy had said "she flipped me the finger once and I've got video to prove it" then I wouldn't expect the woman to get that kind of lecture. I'd expect to hear a more straightforward "lesson learned, just don't do it again" and more emphasis on telling the guy to stop acting like a jerk. Instead, he goes into a lecture about multiple incidents and seems quite sympathetic towards the guy.

I dunno. It just really seems like there is a history there that we're missing.

The reason that post was raised was because she accused others of being racists/xenophobes, and somebody posted that to point out a hypocrisy. I'll be honest, I'm not about to wade through that kind of site to find any evidence for its veracity, which is why I posted the caveat at the same time!

+5 more 
posted on Sep, 23 2016 @ 03:26 PM
link   
Again, she clearly admits to a pattern of harassment.

I drive by someone's home everyday, and lets assume i only shout an obscenity or obscene gesture half the time... I take pictures of his house and put them online, encouraging other people to give the homeowner a hard time...

And i keep driving by his house, shouting or gesturing every Monday-Friday...

I'm harassing the person. There is no other way to look at it.

+11 more 
posted on Sep, 23 2016 @ 03:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Bobaganoosh

I think we can all agree that is a cool ass cop!! Reasonable, logical, calm, intelligent and fair. We need more like him.

+16 more 
posted on Sep, 23 2016 @ 03:27 PM
link   

Which one?

snowflake. lol

To drive a car, of course not. he got into his car in order to chase her and was tailgating. That is illegal. The police officer told him he dhould not do that again.

Funny...all I saw in the video were parked cars...no tailgating going on at all.

But I guess we should believe the crazy instigator lady's word because she sounds completely credible.

I didn't stop....I drove by....wait I stopped and took a picture...wait...he's a racist redneck f&@*er....

LOL!!!! This lady is a whackjob. I love her initial statement to the cop about filming because she's online and has a following....is that like saying "do you know who I am" " I know people..." to get out of a situation? Oh how special she is...like rode the short bus special...

posted on Sep, 23 2016 @ 03:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: kaylaluv

But how do we know if it's willingly or not? Someone could easily claim they weren't trying to be offensive, but they really were. Again, either everyone has the right to be offended by whatever offends them or no one does.

Well, I will afford you much more respect than you have afforded the rest of us with this comment.

Of course we are only offended by that which we find offensive.

Some things are intrinsically offensive under certain circumstances. Going past somebody's house, slowing down and flipping them the bird, in their face, whilst having a history of antipathy towards the very victim here is...what would you call that exactly, premeditated harassment?

posted on Sep, 23 2016 @ 03:30 PM
link   
Good grief! She's the kind of person that would throw acid in your face for having a bumper sticker on your car with a picture of Hillary that says "Does this ass make my car look big?"

BTW, in that video she went from being 102 lbs. to 104 lbs.! She gained two pounds while ranting and raving like a meth head lunatic!

posted on Sep, 23 2016 @ 03:32 PM
link   
a reply to: mOjOm

Yes, agreed. I would use that cop as an example of how to deal with emotionally charged problems for sure.

link   

No, the officer says the man has outdoor cameras. Not that he has fillmed her doing this often. I will look, but In know some people here visit certain 'unmentionable sites' as well and get their posts from them. Her personal life is reall not relevant.

Rather bizarrely, I can't seem to quote your edits. However:

(i) My first thought was that it doesn't look like her, but it's actually a screenshot from the video where she's sticking her finger up at the camera. That suggests this image is probably quite recent as the video only seemed to start spreading recently.

(ii) It doesn't sound very much like her, from reading around. She's a bit of a nutjob but doesn't come across in her other writing who would say something like that. Quite possibly it's just someone attributing someone else's username to her. Internet trolls at it again

link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
a reply to: reldra

You don't know that. She did it one time in the video. For all any of us know, there is history here.

She said one time. The officer described his conversation with the homeowner. There is no evidence of history before that day.

You go from that, to this...

The guy caused a dangerous traffic situation.

Where is the evidence of that?

Her words?

She technically did the same thing to get the officer's attention while he was driving, no?

Drive close, beep horn, flash lights...

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join