It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Useless SJW gives the finger to the wrong dude.

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:
+4 more 
posted on Sep, 23 2016 @ 02:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: reldra

originally posted by: TinfoilTP
Oh noes!!! He noticed me gesturing to him and wants to know if I am a threat ahhhhh run!!!!

She didn;t run. He chased her. That is a lot different.

And she ran from him instead of explaining she was no personal threat that she just doesn't like Trump signs.

+10 more 
posted on Sep, 23 2016 @ 02:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: Jonjonj

originally posted by: Puppylove
a reply to: Jonjonj

How was the whole video released? Is there another version out there? I saw several times where the officer was talking to her and it cut out and cut back in.

Semantics. The video is there for all to see. If anything is cut out it is probably because lady dick cut it out herself.

It is clear the officer sauiid , "I told him to not follow."

So you admit he followed her, not chased her?

posted on Sep, 23 2016 @ 02:18 PM
link   
a reply to: Bluntone22

It's not like they met in traffic, she witnessed him enter his car to pursue her. She purposefully tried to lose him and he continued to 'follow'.

Again what exactly was his plan again for when she stopped her car? If I had a weapon, I would open fire on someone suspicious enough to angrily follow me to my final destination.

She also has no idea if he's psycho and if he has a weapon and what he plans to do when he stops.

You can call it legal, no police officer on earth would advise that behavior, and to be honest could be considered harassment also, even though its understandable he felt harassed for being given the finger.
edit on 23-9-2016 by imjack because: (no reason given)

link   
That woman is a tool.Props to the cop for not shooting her in her big mouth.
edit on CDTFripm5261 by TDawg61 because: (no reason given)

link   

Oh noes!!! He noticed me gesturing to him and wants to know if I am a threat ahhhhh run!!!!

And she ran from him instead of explaining she was no personal threat that she just doesn't like Trump signs.

No, she said she was scared that he was following her, tailgating and beeping. I would be too.

link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

So the anti-PC crowd wants everyone to be "respectful " now?

Owwww.....wahh wahh......you special little snowflakes.
edit on 23-9-2016 by FaunaOrFlora because: (no reason given)

link   

originally posted by: TDawg61
That woman is a tool.Props to the cop for not shooting her in her big mouth.

WOW.

posted on Sep, 23 2016 @ 02:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: FaunaOrFlora
a reply to: Vasa Croe

So the anti-PC crowd wants everyone to be "respectful " now?

Owwww.....wahh wahh......you special little snowflakes.

We are talking about a nut who chased a person in a car. That is not legal.

+22 more 
posted on Sep, 23 2016 @ 02:19 PM
link   
a reply to: reldra

She didn't look scared, she looked "triggered"..

I feel for her children...

+17 more 
posted on Sep, 23 2016 @ 02:20 PM
link   

I would call this thread 'Trump Supporter So Trigered, He Follows Woman in car Who Gave Him the Finger'. Not even road rage, he had to go get into his car.

Triggered is 2 g's...
I know you're new to all this alt-right slang but do try and keep up.

The reason women do this crap is because they think they can do it with no repercussions. A man wouldn't have done this for fear of getting hit for being an ignorant tool. Where as many woman will do it then play victim when things escalate like this. It's common respect and courtesy and these SJW 3rd wave femtards have none.

Do you see how crazy this is?
This whole thing is because this disgusting woman felt the need to express her hatred for a person and when confronted she freaked out and played the victim. If she kept her stupid opinion to herself like most rational humans do this would have never happened.

Is everyone noticing how the majority of these SJW feminists are not very attractive? I have yet to see a good looking woman with a "feel the bern" bumper sticker on her car.
edit on 23-9-2016 by JAY1980 because: (no reason given)

link   
even if she did take a picture of his yard and posted it to face book that's not against the law.

what she did was dumb, no doubt, but he should have walked away, he wasn't in any danger.

what's ironic is the anti-pc crowd going bonkers over something kinda silly.

+11 more 
link   
So lady flips guy off and calls him a racist with a few f bombs thrown in outside of his house and gets mad when the guy follows her and documents her vehicle. Where's a face palm gif when you need one.

This exact example happened to me a couple years ago except it was a guy who said demeaning things outside our house to my gf and I chased the guy back into his car. You live and you learn when you can talk the talk but can't back it up.
edit on 23-9-2016 by avgguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 23 2016 @ 02:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bluntone22

originally posted by: Jonjonj

originally posted by: Puppylove

How was the whole video released? Is there another version out there? I saw several times where the officer was talking to her and it cut out and cut back in.

Semantics. The video is there for all to see. If anything is cut out it is probably because lady dick cut it out herself.

It is clear the officer sauiid , "I told him to not follow."

So you admit he followed her, not chased her?

I think chase as described by tailgating and beeping. The officer says follow. Either way, it is wrong. The guy was lucky he wasn't charged for reckless driving, at least.
edit on 23-9-2016 by reldra because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 23 2016 @ 02:22 PM
link   
a reply to: reldra

I wouldn't have chased her either, I would have flipped her off back and yelled Trump2016.

My deal was some punks casing my house. I was told to get their info and give it to the police. I did just that. No laws broken.
edit on 23-9-2016 by KawRider9 because: bacon

posted on Sep, 23 2016 @ 02:23 PM
link   
Possibly poeple can try this themselves. Someone in a car flips you off. You get in your car, tailgate and beep, trying to what? Get them to stop and ...I don't think he just wanted to talk politics and have a coffee.

When the person you chased or followed calls the police, see what happens to you. This guy was lucky.

One of you try this and then give the results here.

+10 more 
posted on Sep, 23 2016 @ 02:25 PM
link   

I think chase as described by tailgating and beeping. The officer says follow. Either way, it is wrong.

I thought you said it was illegal? You're all over the place.

posted on Sep, 23 2016 @ 02:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: howmuch4another

I think chase as described by tailgating and beeping. The officer says follow. Either way, it is wrong.

I thought you said it was illegal? You're all over the place.

It is illegal. I am not all over the place.

+5 more 
link   

originally posted by: kaylaluv

originally posted by: Vasa Croe

Sure you can give someone the finger, but regardless of legality, you have no way of knowing the persons reaction you gave the finger to. What if he shot her dead right there...would that finger have been worth it? People should be respectful regardless...something she seems to have never learned in her life and likely never will.

Of course. The answer is to be more PC. This woman apparently missed the PC class on how the finger triggers some people. And we should never ever ever trigger people. Triggering people is bad, so don't ever do anything that might trigger someone, mmmkay?

Nope...just be prepared for a reaction that may be way beyond what your action deserves.

If you instigate an interaction by your actions then what happens next is not in your control. If you are able to control your actions then maybe the reaction would not be an issue.

If you think she is not an instigator then I don't really know what to say...she even tries it with the cop.

So the reaction she got scared her....the thing with the PC crowd is that they expect EVERYONE to behave in a PC manner....that is just plain ignorant. So...we are all unique but we must all react the same to instigators....

link   

No, she said she was scared that he was following her, tailgating and beeping. I would be too.

Because she ran instead of flipping the bird and saying, your sign sucks go Hillary. Then he would have known she was just a political snowflake and probably would have just went to put up more signs.

posted on Sep, 23 2016 @ 02:27 PM
link   

Right which makes one wonder why she did so? I mean did it put her in a worse light or something?

Cutting anything out is suspicious. I wouldn't call it a whole video if manipulation is clearly going on, generally to benefit the manipulator.

If she looks this bad with the cut video, how did she look without the missing pieces?

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join