It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Useless SJW gives the finger to the wrong dude.

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 23 2016 @ 03:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Jonjonj

Sure, some may be offended; others may just ignore it.

But putting out a sign that you know everyone who drives by will have to look at and you know it might offend someone, but you don't care, in fact, you may be trying to be offensive by putting out the sign...
edit on 23-9-2016 by kaylaluv because: (no reason given)

edit on 23-9-2016 by kaylaluv because: too much multi tasking going on

posted on Sep, 23 2016 @ 03:35 PM
link   
After watching Mark Dice videos showing Hillary supporters who cant answer the simplest questions or making them look like the most unintelligent fools by making them believe the most ridiculous things (i.e. trumps son killing triceratops) and add to it videos such as this, I'm convinced, her supporters are the most brainwashed zombies in the country.

link   
She convicted him of thought crimes in the kangaroo court in her head, but the cognitive dissonance reminded her that she can do little about it, so to appease both, she gave him the finger. Bullying people for their political persuasion is a component of all the worst tyrannies.

link   

originally posted by: EvillerBob

originally posted by: reldra

originally posted by: EvillerBob

a reply to: Bobaganoosh

No matter what the officer says, you can give someone the finger and they should not get into their car and follow you. This should be common sense.

I understand the officer saying that she should not stop there or repeatedly do this. But STILL, getting in your car and following someone, tailing, beeping the horn, none of those are legal things.

There's a few jump cuts in the video that might have removed some of the explanation for that, but she left in some interesting comments from the cop. He seems to be indicating that there is CCTV of previous incidents at that house involving the same woman. I've also heard elsewhere that she admitted in an online post this wasn't the first time she targeted that house.

This might have been an overreaction to a one time event. It might have been the householder getting to the end of his tether after a campaign of harassment. The householder isn't saying anything so we only have her side of things - and she doesn't strike me as the most credible or rational person.

I saw this posted elsewhere that seems to suggest she visits less... socially acceptable sites. I'm a little hesitant to post it because I'm not sure if it's real or just someone stirring up trouble. Also, it's got some unpleasant language. Click at your own peril.

Tara Dublin post? Bad language warning

No, the officer says the man has outdoor cameras. Not that he has fillmed her doing this often. I will look, but In know some people here visit certain 'unmentionable sites' as well and get their posts from them. Her personal life is reall not relevant.

The officer says:

"I'm going to tell you what, he's got cameras outside of his house... [interruption] listen, I'm just telling you, if we catch... if he decides to report it and has repeated incidences of you driving by his property and doing these obscene gestures or worse yet, actually threatening somebody or saying something..."

Somebody suggested that it was quite odd that the officer seemed to place a lot of weight on the woman's shoulders when, to the outside observer, it was certainly the guy acting overly aggressively. When wondering why he didn't seem to be pushing the issue with the guy, (though we don't really know what he said) the above quote seems to... I'll say hint, though even that might be too strong a word... that the guy has made a claim about something and then told the officer that he has CCTV footage to prove it.

The thing for me is this: the officer seems quite level-headed, and if the guy had said "she flipped me the finger once and I've got video to prove it" then I wouldn't expect the woman to get that kind of lecture. I'd expect to hear a more straightforward "lesson learned, just don't do it again" and more emphasis on telling the guy to stop acting like a jerk. Instead, he goes into a lecture about multiple incidents and seems quite sympathetic towards the guy.

I dunno. It just really seems like there is a history there that we're missing.

The reason that post was raised was because she accused others of being racists/xenophobes, and somebody posted that to point out a hypocrisy. I'll be honest, I'm not about to wade through that kind of site to find any evidence for its veracity, which is why I posted the caveat at the same time!

I understand what you mean.

It may be that the guy claimed he has something on camera.

But, it could mean that the officer was the type that wanted to 1) just keep the peace 2) Was almost off shift

It could mean a lot of things.

In regard to the link given, I looked at it and it is only a ss of someone who barely looks like that woman, it isn;t an entire website. If it is her, she is not an SJW.

posted on Sep, 23 2016 @ 03:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: CynConcepts

originally posted by: imjack

originally posted by: imsoconfused

originally posted by: imjack
a reply to: imsoconfused

I went to schools. One of them only had one way to get there.

Btw, she was trying to pick them up.

SO? You can almost always avoid one street to get where you are going. Just turn down the next one. And he clearly did not live right by the school just from the video.

So again easy as hell to avoid his house end you know it.

Lets just agree your statement was equally stupid to mine, I'm not proving anything to you other than what you said was an OBVIOUS generalization that YOU have NO IDEA of, and your evidence is that you have KIDS. I've had this conversation before, I'm not interested.

Yes, she's obviously not going back. She would have known it was a school zone if it was her school zone.
I don't think he was generalizing. She gave a detail description of the blocks and street she drove. She stated that her son,s school was not in his neighborhood. That she did not live in his neighborhood. Either she is a LIAR or there are definitely other routes that she could take.

Lying about what? Like anyone knows what you're visualizing? No, it's a generalization. He could easily live in a choke point that is unavoidable to her route. He could live off the highway ramp in a shanty, and the school could be 20 minutes away. Should she discontinue using a major highway?

Her case being the case or not isn't the point anyway, there isn't any way to actually know. She said she turned around, and they look like they're on a major road. If that's the road she turned around on and he followed her through that, I'm still on board for her legal right to shoot and unload a clip into him if he stopped anywhere near her final stop. Two lefts don't make a Right, what he did was psychotic in comparison to something obviously very rude.

link   
Here's the signs that triggered Ms Dublin..

Looks to be up near the home and not near the road?

link   

originally posted by: LesMisanthrope
She convicted him of thought crimes in the kangaroo court in her head, but the cognitive dissonance reminded her that she can do little about it, so to appease both, she gave him the finger. Bullying people for their political persuasion is a component of all the worst tyrannies.

It is still not a crime to flip someone off. Chasing someone in a car is. No matter what either of their thought processes are.

posted on Sep, 23 2016 @ 03:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: JacKatMtn

OK. She took a picture. So? We would have to condemn 1/2 the peopl on FB if that were the case and some here.

posted on Sep, 23 2016 @ 03:37 PM
link   

MOST adults would have simply given the finger back.

what was he gonna do if he caught up to her, beat her up?

posted on Sep, 23 2016 @ 03:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords

BTW, in that video she went from being 102 lbs. to 104 lbs.! She gained two pounds while ranting and raving like a meth head lunatic!

I noticed that as well. She was that busy running her motor mouth she kept tripping herself up all over.

I presume this lady is used to situations like this, and I would even go so far to say that she looks for trouble. She even stated that this behaviour was 'mild' for her.

I don't know. 'Nowt as queer as folk.

link   
a reply to: Bobaganoosh

Classy broad. Going to pick up her son. Giving someone the finger. White trash.

She should've been going to the dentist instead. She needs some major orthodontia.
edit on 9jY by UnBreakable because: (no reason given)

link   
a reply to: kaylaluv

That would make sense in this particular context IF:

The "redneck" had put this sign on his car and gone around the neighbourhood bothering people with it, right?

posted on Sep, 23 2016 @ 03:40 PM
link   
Looks like Tara Rodham Dublin went to the police station to do some more complaining. This site claims she posted a video update to facebook, but i don't do facebook so i can't access her page. Either that, or she un-facebooked herself. The site's a mess, but here it is:

mad world news...

link   

originally posted by: knoxie

Your projection is cinematic.

link   
a reply to: JacKatMtn

The little prison cell is a nice touch.

posted on Sep, 23 2016 @ 03:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: knoxie

The stupidity of entire argument in a nutshell.

Incoming deflections!!!!!!!!!!!!!

posted on Sep, 23 2016 @ 03:41 PM
link   

Best to put them in the back yard, so he can enjoy them but not trigger anyone driving by. If only he had done that, then she wouldn't have seen them and none of this would have happened. But something tells me he wanted everyone driving/walking by to see them, even if they offended. You might even say he was willingly being offensive - but expected no repercussion. Hmmmm.

posted on Sep, 23 2016 @ 03:42 PM
link   

That's actually pretty clever having the sign in the prison cell like that. He actually put some time and thought into that.

It's a bad sign (no pun intended) when people are completely losing their sh*t over election signs like this.

Really people??? How on earth can you maintain any dignity if a simple election sign sends you off the rails??? It's just a sign with someone's name on it.

If you disagree with it, fine, don't come over for dinner or invite them to a bar-b-q. But get a hold of yourselves.

link   
a reply to: Puppylove

Yeah it's good taste. Well de-signed.

link   

originally posted by: JacKatMtn

OK. She took a picture. So? We would have to condemn 1/2 the peopl on FB if that were the case and some here.

I think those are the signs, not the pictures she took, not sure, but if she HAD taken those pictures, would that not be trespassing?

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join