It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Democrat Mayor in Charlotte Turned Down State Law Enforcement Resources Hours Before Riots

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 22 2016 @ 07:45 PM
link   
If this is true and confirmed, it could be we have yet another "political" decision that got in the way of practicality.

Sources say the Mayor of Charlotte, NC turned down or at least delayed help in advance of the rioting there.

We have seen this before like in Baltimore where the Mayor there gave some protestors/rioters some "space" to let it all hang out.

Ever notice how coordinated protesting/rioting always goes hand in hand with MSM live coverage in some situations and not other similar situations?

Strange. It's almost like they plan these things in advance !!

What is the point anyway?

Ana tomy of Chaos: Democrat Mayor in Charlotte Turned Down State Law Enforcement Resources Hours Before Riots

Charlotte’s Democratic mayor Jennifer Roberts decided against accepting an offer made by North Carolina’s GOP governor Pat McCrory for additional state law enforcement resources long before the situation spiraled out control on Wednesday night, Breitbart News has learned.

Multiple sources have confirmed to Breitbart News—as well as other media—that Governor McCrory had offered Roberts state law enforcement resources that could have protected the city of Charlotte as early as 7 a.m. on Wednesday, but she didn’t take the offer.

posted on Sep, 22 2016 @ 07:48 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Never let a crisis go to waste.
Never let the opportunity to have a crisis go to waste.

posted on Sep, 22 2016 @ 07:49 PM
link   

I bet the mayors house was safe.

posted on Sep, 22 2016 @ 07:50 PM
link   
Why is every blessed thing on this site a partisan thing?

Seriously.

posted on Sep, 22 2016 @ 09:10 PM
link   

Makes one wonder, if these were "peaceful" protests
it would be different. Obviously they are violent
in nature, lives hang in the balance.

posted on Sep, 22 2016 @ 09:29 PM
link   
I thought it was Obama's fault, like everything else is claimed to be.

posted on Sep, 22 2016 @ 09:34 PM
link   
a reply to: roadgravel

He was just the student, who inspired him?

posted on Sep, 22 2016 @ 09:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: roadgravel
I thought it was Obama's fault, like everything else is claimed to be.

Well it might be.

President Obama Announces Task Force on 21st Century Policing

I bet the Mayor had a phone call.

posted on Sep, 22 2016 @ 09:41 PM
link   

So before riots broke out, the mayor should have known roits would brake out? And somehow GOP GOV who was ready to send in more police to contain at the time peaceful protests is the good guy?

posted on Sep, 22 2016 @ 09:47 PM
link   
Is it possible that the Mayor knew that busses with out of state protesters were on their way, and that the delay was to allow them to arrive unimpeded? I just read this new thread on ATS where the police say that 70% of those arrested last night had out of state identification. Soros Strikes - 70 Percent of Charlotte Riot Arrests Were From OUT OF STATE!

posted on Sep, 22 2016 @ 09:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Pyle

Duh

The Governor knew something right?

posted on Sep, 22 2016 @ 09:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: beachpeach
Is it possible that the Mayor knew that busses with out of state protesters were on their way, and that the delay was to allow them to arrive unimpeded? I just read this new thread on ATS where the police say that 70% of those arrested last night had out of state identification. Soros Strikes - 70 Percent of Charlotte Riot Arrests Were From OUT OF STATE!

Bingo !!

She got the phone call

posted on Sep, 22 2016 @ 10:06 PM
link   

If this is true and confirmed, it could be we have yet another "political" decision that got in the way of practicality.

then you go using breitbart as an source.

Ever notice how coordinated protesting/rioting always goes hand in hand with MSM live coverage in some situations and not other similar situations?

show me one huge protest the msm didn't send reporters to, its called news for a reason, when jon stewart and stephen colbert held that rally attended by thousands of people had msm there, it passed peacefully so didnt headline the news.

What is the point anyway?

sweet fa, if the stories true we need to know if local police asked the mayor for help, or if he asked.
if he did ask for help, would breitbart report it? because the protest would have escalated into a riot anyways, it looks as if a minority were bent on destruction either way.

not having a go at you, its important to highlight these things.
but why is right wing media and from what i see its the same the world over, be so reactionary?
the idea of what could have happened im sure pleases some angry guy so mad he spits coffee over his morning paper.
it should be what can happen to prevent this in the future.

top topics

join