It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Science Establishing the Existence of a Life Force

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+1 more 
posted on Sep, 22 2016 @ 03:39 PM
link   
On the Foundation for Mind Being Research (FMBR) website, I see an interesting piece written by physicist Claude Swanson, author of Life Force, the Scientific Basis: Breakthrough Physics of Energy Medicine, Healing, Chi and Quantum Consciousness.

The piece is entitled ”Rediscovering An Ancient Force.” He talks about the lost science of the past that is being rediscovered in the present.

He mentions:

1. Korean scientists have identified and photographed the tiny channels called acupuncture meridians.
2. The reality of the technique called remote viewing.
3. The research done at the Princeton PEAR Lab.
4. The work of Russian scientist Nikolai Kozyrev.
5. Scientists are learning how to imprint the vacuum with patterns of energy, causing new forces to appear, and changing the laws of physics.

Science is changing.

I think it's coming about because of the freedom of information on the internet.

posted on Sep, 22 2016 @ 03:42 PM
link   
a reply to: ConnectDots

I myself have reasons to think that the human Soul is coupled to Dark Matter.

skieswanne.weebly.com...

Interesting times, the more opinions we have, the more likely we are to find the truth.

posted on Sep, 22 2016 @ 03:42 PM
link   

5. Scientists are learning how to imprint the vacuum with patterns of energy, causing new forces to appear, and changing the laws of physics.

Science is changing.

Science is the study of the natural world around us. It may even manipulate it, but so far it hasn't changed the laws of physics.

posted on Sep, 22 2016 @ 03:45 PM
link   
a reply to: intrptr
He's talking about what is written in textbooks now, vs. what will appear in the future, when the textbooks catch up.

posted on Sep, 22 2016 @ 03:46 PM
link   
it's a pity that changing the science requires buying his book.

interesting points to start your own research though.

posted on Sep, 22 2016 @ 03:48 PM
link   
Don't forget the work done by Rupert Sheldrake on Morphic Resonance and stuff:
www.sheldrake.org...

posted on Sep, 22 2016 @ 03:54 PM
link   

I think it's coming about because of the freedom of information on the internet.

Next five years, with a high probability for catastrophic shift in thinking. The CIA/Establishment Institutions & the Bloodlines have been busy making everything seem impossible...but it was a temporary cover. They just wanted to hold it down until the inevitable.

posted on Sep, 22 2016 @ 03:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: intrptr

Science is changing.

Science is the study of the natural world around us. It may even manipulate it, but so far it hasn't changed the laws of physics.

...but the laws of physics have changed. A few times over.

posted on Sep, 22 2016 @ 03:56 PM
link   

Sounds intriguing. I'll have to read the link once I get home.

I am curious as to your position when you stated "you believe science is changing partially due to the freedom of information through the Internet"

Do you mean that because we can communicate easier, it's easier for us to form new ideas?

Or do you mean that scientists are hiding things from us and the only way we know about it is because it leaked into the Internet?

posted on Sep, 22 2016 @ 04:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: boncho

originally posted by: intrptr

Science is changing.

...but the laws of physics have changed. A few times over.

The only thing changed is our understanding of them. You look as far as you can with the Hubble, all you see ten billion light years out is galaxies, bound by the same laws of Physics as right here.

posted on Sep, 22 2016 @ 04:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ghost147

Or do you mean that scientists are hiding things from us and the only way we know about it is because it leaked into the Internet?

My personal experience is that the science community is very resistant to new ideas. Most papers require you to have an university affiliation, and many universities are both very lucrative and static in their point of view. After all, if textbooks suddenly needed to be re-written, teachers and researchers wouldn't be very happy.

But the advent of Internet enables more open-minded physicts such as me and my friend Delbert Larson to, for instance, propose preon theories (which mainstream science circles reject). We have new ideas which could revolutionise science, and Internet is a great way to share our ideas.

posted on Sep, 22 2016 @ 04:10 PM
link   

He's talking about what is written in textbooks now, vs. what will appear in the future, when the textbooks catch up.

So it should have read, "changing 'our understanding of' the laws of physics...", not just "changing the laws of physics".

posted on Sep, 22 2016 @ 04:11 PM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

Okay.

Good point.

posted on Sep, 22 2016 @ 04:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Ghost147

I feel that devoted scientists are under extreme pressure to conform to whatever it is that the people with the control of finance want. And what the people in control of the finance want is to continue their control of finance. They are not interested in what's good for people.

But the internet allows scientists to circumvent this pressure to some extent.

posted on Sep, 22 2016 @ 04:20 PM
link   
So would such science be to develop and AID such a life force or to kill it?
MONEY would be GREATLY paid for killing it ,there appears to be a powerful sect or group that is working against allowing any being to be in complete control of their lifeforce, which some equate to soul or spirit.

posted on Sep, 22 2016 @ 04:27 PM
link   
a reply to: cavtrooper7

Killing a feature of the universe?! Killing dark matter might prove hard to achieve.

(In my opinion the soul is coupled to dark matter)

edit on 22-9-2016 by swanne because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 22 2016 @ 04:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: cavtrooper7
So would such science be to develop and AID such a life force or to kill it?
MONEY would be GREATLY paid for killing it ,there appears to be a powerful sect or group that is working against allowing any being to be in complete control of their lifeforce, which some equate to soul or spirit.

Or they will get paid when they make said movie about killing it.

When you think about it, a lot of people have spent a lot of time, effort, bloodshed, and money in indoctrinating the masses into their religious belief systems.

It's like animals though, how much natural knowledge have we lost due to advancements in technology and civilization itself?

posted on Sep, 22 2016 @ 04:30 PM
link   
a reply to: jedi_hamster

This is a lecture he gave in 2009 before the International Society for the Study of Subtle Energy and Energy Medicine (ISSSEEM):

posted on Sep, 22 2016 @ 04:41 PM
link   
a reply to: gpols

Technology?
CIVILZATION?
I would slap popular culture as a danger right now, SJWs,politics and people who want to forget history.
Or science corrupted by its own bias to dislike change...possibly due to that greatest of all evils ,money.

posted on Sep, 22 2016 @ 05:00 PM
link   
Very interesting article
I admire all the work that has gone into putting this information together

To put it simply ... Science proving the existence of soul at some future date is truly gob smacking and the biggest break through ever
Though it has been known since Humans first walked on the Earth science can provide the proof of this belief... a big claim I know but I believe it is true

Everything we know and experience comes by way of thought for us Earth dwellers
But the Human Mind can take us beyond the stars

There is a proliferation of ideas in the time we all live in ... perhaps Humanity is ready for the next big step
But some things have no place in an age of war ... this is why I believe certain technologies are being witheld

edit on 22-9-2016 by artistpoet because: (no reason given)

edit on 22-9-2016 by artistpoet because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join