It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Team Trumps continued racism

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 22 2016 @ 12:02 PM
link   
linky
trumps campaign chair kathy miller shows her true colours, i'm guessing purest white

If you’re black and you haven’t been successful in the last 50 years, it’s your own fault. You’ve had every opportunity, it was given to you

When do they take responsibility for how they live? good trump's pointing that out

an example of trump fans revisionist history next

I don't think there was racism until Obama. We never had problems. there was none

i know she resigned since, but cue the usual trump fans with 'she meant to say'.
it must irk them trying to defend a woman.

+32 more 
posted on Sep, 22 2016 @ 12:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: stinkelbaum
linky
trumps campaign chair kathy miller shows her true colours, i'm guessing purest white

If you’re black and you haven’t been successful in the last 50 years, it’s your own fault. You’ve had every opportunity, it was given to you

When do they take responsibility for how they live? good trump's pointing that out

I don't think there was racism until Obama. We never had problems. there was none

i know she resigned since, but cue the usual trump fans with 'she meant to say'.

I'm black and I agree with her sentiment. Next...

+1 more 
posted on Sep, 22 2016 @ 12:07 PM
link   
God forbid Trump is quoted in full context for a change. I guess this is another thread for the Hillary supporters to live their lie. Have fun!

+7 more 
posted on Sep, 22 2016 @ 12:07 PM
link   
a reply to: stinkelbaum

If you’re WHITE and you haven’t been successful in the last 50 years, it’s your own fault. You’ve had every opportunity, it was given to you

someone explain how this racist please

equal opportunity doesn't guarantee equal success - black or white

posted on Sep, 22 2016 @ 12:08 PM
link   
Blah Blah blah. Racism this, sexist that.

No argument. Just mindless name calling. Totally fictional accusations from the regressives as per usual.

posted on Sep, 22 2016 @ 12:08 PM
link   

And? The same goes for any race....

There were FAR fewer racial tensions before Obama. In the last 4 years, racial tension has hit a 20 year high.
edit on 22-9-2016 by ghostrager because: High tension, not low

+14 more 
posted on Sep, 22 2016 @ 12:10 PM
link   
Uh huh. And this is also "racist." Keep your head in the sand. It's easier that way.

edit on 9/22/2016 by schuyler because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 22 2016 @ 12:12 PM
link   
a reply to: schuyler

Shhhhh......you might burst their bubble!

+2 more 
posted on Sep, 22 2016 @ 12:14 PM
link   

I know this is outdated thinking, but people used to be responsible for their own successes and failures.

Back in the day.

posted on Sep, 22 2016 @ 12:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: stinkelbaum
linky

So your not racist position is that it's white people's fault?
edit on 22-9-2016 by TheBulk because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 22 2016 @ 12:15 PM
link   

Black lives matter are protesting black people killed by cops.

And many other things according to their very own website.

Nice fictional stat meme though it's sure to win all the stars.

+8 more 
posted on Sep, 22 2016 @ 12:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: Hazardous1408

Black lives matter are protesting black people killed by cops.

And many other things according to their very own website.

Nice fictional stat meme though it's sure to win all the stars.

Black people killed by cops would be so small a green bar wouldn't even show up on the graph above further illustrating the stupidity of the movement.

posted on Sep, 22 2016 @ 12:20 PM
link   
She was right up until she singled out Blacks, THAT is when it became racist. But the narrative plays. See the response just in this thread.

posted on Sep, 22 2016 @ 12:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: intrepid
She was right up until she singled out Blacks

She's right when she says there was no racism until Obama got elected?

posted on Sep, 22 2016 @ 12:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Benevolent Heretic

She was right up until she singled out Blacks

She's right when she says there was no racism until Obama got elected?

Anyone stupid enough to argue that deserves their time wasted.

posted on Sep, 22 2016 @ 12:29 PM
link   

She was right up until she singled out Blacks, THAT is when it became racist. But the narrative plays. See the response just in this thread.

She didn't single out black people, the question was in regards to black people.

posted on Sep, 22 2016 @ 12:30 PM
link   

Anyone stupid enough to argue that deserves their time wasted.

What? I really don't get your point... Are you saying I'm stupid for arguing with what you said? I'm sorry, I think I'm missing your point.

posted on Sep, 22 2016 @ 12:31 PM
link   
The times must be getting desperate for the DNC and surrogates. The post like these the last few days are getting r/politics level. The stuff thrown at Don doesn't stick and won't, as it looks the like majority of population now has finally figured out that the MSM is liars and the issues with Hillary are not conspiracy but fact. Why did it take so long, this post sums up the reasoning. Trump is guaranteed North Carolina after this nonsense by the way...oops poor Soros screwed this one up. Next false flag opportunity will be where and when?

posted on Sep, 22 2016 @ 12:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheBulk

She didn't single out black people, the question was in regards to black people.

Well then she should have been more politic and less racist then. "You've had every opportunity. IT WAS GIVEN TO YOU." What elitist white crap that is.

posted on Sep, 22 2016 @ 12:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheBulk

Well then she should have been more politic and less racist then. "You've had every opportunity. IT WAS GIVEN TO YOU." What elitist white crap that is.

Yeah the same opportunity given to everyone. You're really reaching and desperately trying to find racism where none exists.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join