It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chinese Claim New Technology (Based on Quantum Entanglement) Renders Stealth Useless

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 30 2016 @ 01:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: hutch622
...and the f35s that Australia are buying arent going to be easily detectable

la la la la la

posted on Sep, 30 2016 @ 01:46 AM
link   
a reply to: Bedlam

Hey wanna do your coyness and indirection thing with something i witnessed last night (8:30-940pm 9/28/16) while fishing near edwards?

It was directly over edwards (two of them actually) maybe you might be familiar about it. They even did your favorite, the falling leaf trick! But that was just an appetizer for what they did next.

So far my inquiries have gotten a deadphone and a hell no. Theres always time to add Coy indirectness to the list!
edit on 30-9-2016 by BASSPLYR because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 30 2016 @ 02:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: BASSPLYR

...while fishing near edwards?

It was directly over edwards (two of them actually) maybe you might be familiar about it. They even did your favorite, the falling leaf trick! But that was just an appetizer for what they did next.

posted on Sep, 30 2016 @ 02:18 AM
link   

I figured. But it was damned impressive.

Dances pretty good. It did the falling leaf, the spazzout and the shuffle step. And something i wont mention lest folks think im crazy....im mean, im sure they already do. But you know, crazy-er.

Hey you kbow what. Lets talk about something else.

Fishing was a failure too. Got skunked on the stripers. Had a 7lb blue cat at one point but he wrapped the line around some structure and laughed at us n got away.

Bats kept hitting our lines when theyd swoop down driving us crazy thinking we were getting hits and nibbles. But no wind so that was nice and no moss or weeds.

posted on Sep, 30 2016 @ 02:24 AM
link   

I hope that was a good la la la .

posted on Sep, 30 2016 @ 02:30 AM
link   

I hope that was a good la la la .

A handful of us gave a really emotional rendition of "We Are Australian" in an Alice Springs bar long ago. I tried to dual a couple of times but was told by my State department that they'd take it hard in my case. So as an attempted Australian, I can tell you from my heart that you ought to get your money back. Just sayin'.

posted on Sep, 30 2016 @ 02:38 AM
link   

Bats kept hitting our lines when theyd swoop down driving us crazy thinking we were getting hits and nibbles. But no wind so that was nice and no moss or weeds.

Trotting my fat ass down the local rails to trails, there's a stretch where bats swoop in (at night) and pick off horseflies.

It's rare that people notice them. It baffles me. My eyesight isn't what it once was but I can see them cutting figure eights between the people on the trail at top speed in the twilight. I tell people to unbunch and slow down, let the bats clean up the bugs and everyone looks at me like I'm babbling.

At my grandmother's house there was a mercury streetlight that the bats loved, they would plow through the bugfest picking up a full tummy in the darkness. What was fun was that you could teach them games - they'd hang around for no reason but that they saw you at the base of the light pole. If you tossed them a ping pong ball, they'd swoop in and pop it then wait for you to catch it and toss it again.

A leaf like falling motion is a spiral seen from the side in the dark.

We are one, but we are many, and from all the lands on Earth we come. We share a dream, and sing with one voice: I am, you are, we are Australian.

posted on Sep, 30 2016 @ 02:39 AM
link   

That is a little distressing to hear that . Heres hoping a close northern neighbour does not get this technology any time soon . On a side note i am guessing you were at Pine Gap . I played for a baseball team up there for a very short time that was mostly Gap employees . Around 84 from memory .

posted on Sep, 30 2016 @ 02:45 AM
link   

That is a little distressing to hear that . Heres hoping a close northern neighbour does not get this technology any time soon . On a side note i am guessing you were at Pine Gap . I played for a baseball team up there for a very short time that was mostly Gap employees . Around 84 from memory .

Add about seven years.

It's designed by committee. It's not awful, but it's not great.

posted on Sep, 30 2016 @ 02:49 AM
link   

It was damned impressive.

Bruce Woodley kicks ass. I bow in awe-felt wonder at Judith Durham's voice.

However, if you haven't heard the best version of the world's most kickass yet unofficial national anthem, I give you what I wish ours was as good as but isn't, just saying:

The LoTel version of "I Am Australian" without the Telstra stuff.

posted on Sep, 30 2016 @ 02:52 AM
link   

"The spazzout" i figured was a rapid circle at the same altitude. The shuffle step in pulses was peculiar. But it did something else crazy i wont mention. But it was like im here **blink** now im waaaay over here. Oh look ** blink.** Now i have a friend. Whered he come from?

Part of me is leaning towards they werent physical. They sure can move though. Cause if they were Physical then....damn! Impressive either way.

Yeah we could hear the bats chirping and if we squinted we could see them easy enough. But yeah they kept bapping our linesand being annoying. Then the coyotes got a kill a hundred yards from us and were celebrating noisily. Doubt thats what caused the lack of bite. Ir rained at one point so im blaming barometrics for the uncooperative fish

posted on Sep, 30 2016 @ 02:58 AM
link   

Oh look ** blink.** Now i have a friend. Whered he come from?

Reflections are hell, and aren't that uncommon with freaky unnatural changes in refractive indices.

Ir rained at one point so im blaming barometrics for the uncooperative fish

Alas.

posted on Sep, 30 2016 @ 02:59 AM
link   

Here is another unofficial Aussie anthem .

After Alice i was employed at Woomera . Amazing how many janitors were employed at Nurrungar . As if the whole town did not know why it was there . I had to on occasion have to go out there for work to replace all the security lights that had blown .

posted on Sep, 30 2016 @ 03:00 AM
link   

Funny im actually considering dueling or staying in queensland for a year. With my long hair and being unemployable id pass for a good derro or bogan. Spend the avro ducking angry magpies and pulling bindi spurs out my bare feet.

posted on Sep, 30 2016 @ 03:02 AM
link   

Here is another unofficial Aussie anthem .

It seemed to puzzle the locals why we were in love with "I Am Australian". I'd have dualed in a second if it hadn't been made clear to me that I could never do that. Not that the Australian contingent at (place) wouldn't have been delighted.

You can keep both Vegemite and Marmite, though.

posted on Sep, 30 2016 @ 03:05 AM
link   

Kanga bangas though. I heard kangaroo sausage is pretty damnled good.

posted on Sep, 30 2016 @ 03:05 AM
link   

Funny im actually considering dueling or staying in queensland for a year. With my long hair and being unemployable id pass for a good derro or bogan. Spend the avro ducking angry magpies and pulling bindi spurs out my bare feet.

Do it! A dual with Australia kicks ass. Plus, the US can't make you revoke it. They can try, but it's permanent. What you do is agree, swear you're no longer a dual, and give them your passport. Then go to the Australian embassy and they'll give you a replacement.

No GB country accepts a US forced revocation unless you do as well.

eta: plus, unless it's changed, you have to spend a year in country to qualify. If you're going to be close, just stretch it the rest of the way and get your dual.
edit on 30-9-2016 by Bedlam because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 30 2016 @ 03:06 AM
link   

I know of at least 3 Americans that stayed in Australia and i only knew a few well . Not sure if they duelled .

posted on Sep, 30 2016 @ 03:09 AM
link   

With my long hair and being unemployable id pass for a good derro or bogan.

Just claim hoon as a religious requirement.

posted on Sep, 30 2016 @ 03:09 AM
link   

Life does seem a whole lot better down there. In all seriousness i may hit you up for some advice about travel and life there soon.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join